Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 18427
-
12-05-20 19:25 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 265$800 x 0 =.
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
$400 x 1 =.
$200 x 1 =.
Weed = $40-50 per .125 oz.
-
12-05-20 18:18 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 117Or maybe it's smart?
If she's been on 5 dates, at $800 each, then that's $4,000.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
If she were doing $200, per date, then she'd have to go on 20 dates to make $4,000. A lot less wear and tear.
(Of course, I would prefer $200 per date.)
-
12-05-20 12:25 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 618Not bad looking, but overpriced IMO, only basing that on her pics. She might be amazing in the sack so I was willing to do a M&G. Wants to meet once a week at lunchtime, you have to host and she's looking for 600 PPM. Scheduled a lunch meeting with her once (unpaid M&G) and she flaked.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 12:22 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 618#2 told me today that she's still not been on a single SA date. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 11:38 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 139She's had old profiles
Ran into her a couple weeks ago with her old profile. She messaged me from this new one and when I replied and said she looked familiar, didn't we message before. Silence since then.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 10:28 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 123Found her on another site.
Apparently if I can't come out from DC to leesburg at 9 pm to meet at some restaurant, its not going to happen. She seemed a bit of a flake / fake in my opinion.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 10:24 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 560Location, location, location
Doesn't help that her last log-in location is listed as South Africa either, haha!
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 02:06 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 77Verification code
Never met but texted previously so was surprised to get a cold message asking for pics and to forward a verification code to another site apparently to create a fake profile, https://www.seeking.com/member/c6ce6...0-464f97c37793.
Cut off communication.
-
12-04-20 19:19 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 265Sugar Baby #2 asking for 800 now. Asked her how many dates she has been on, she said 5. Lolol so stupid.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:54 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 265Bemydaddy13
https://www.seeking.com/member/eaaef...1-40ad11e7f514
Baloney. Them titties tho.
-
12-04-20 17:36 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 265HakunaMaTaTahs
-
12-04-20 15:14 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 490Her profile is now gone. I actually went thru the trouble of reporting her. I know she's been removed by SA because I can no longer see our message exchange on SA. It's completely disappeared.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 11:53 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 525Liz
She has been around 5 years or so. Reports suggest she's possibly worth $300-$400, but no more.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 11:51 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 525Nanamoon10
Cute Latina newbie from Panama. Any intel yet?
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4605...f-b46232e07ed7
-
12-04-20 11:49 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 525Livelyhawtsubb
Same here. I think I got the same message from her before under a different profile.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






