Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 18234
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8319

    Wow Molly is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys are asking for pictures of Molly so I will repost some pictures of her again.

    Orlo69.
    She's a keeper, may I meet her?

  2. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, some of you remember this milfy blonde. She has asked me to share her info for those who are interested, she wants to have a few more clients. To refresh the memory she's blonde, she's got a nice fat ass, nice sized boobs (c cup) and is very pretty and bubbly. Sweetheart of a girl. She has a civilian job too but she's wanting to get a little more back into the business and have a few more regulars.

    The details:

    She's currently living in lake county helping to take care of family. She plans on finding an incall location in either Mt. Dora or Eustis area.

    No AA. And no one under 35. She's very much GFE and can also do some massage, rub downs and role playing. BBBJ but covered FS. At this time senior members only can contact me for her number. These are her requests so please don't yell at me, I'm just trying to help a girl out. just be cool with her, she's been out of this scene for a little bit and getting her life in order.

    If you meet the above criteria and what her number, pm me. I will try to get back to people asap.
    Thanks for her digits but she doesn't see Asians as well. Lmao.

    She thought I was a previous stalker. I told her I wasn't and never seen her before. But whatever, plenty of other fishes in the sea.

  3. #8317

    Who are you out here to help?

    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I realize that I'm one of the lucky ones that has been able to see Latin Sunflower, she is very selective and a very low volume provider. She doesn't see everyone, and to the ones that she doesn't see, it's not personal at all, hell it took me well over a month before she even contacted me back, did I take it personal, no, I just moved on and was happy when she finally contacted me. But, if a provider has reservations or reasons for not seeing someone, why would you guys try to encourage someone to get a new login to try and fool her? There are enough providers out there for all of us to have our fun, if a provider doesn't want to see you then respect it and move on and don't try to fool her into seeing you, do you realize how thirsty you guys look? C'Mon. Man, man up, wait your turn and keep it moving to the next provider. We are adults right?
    Who are you out here to help?

    The guy said something taboo that she didn't like and messed up. Now he's looking for another chance. That doesn't sound very strange to me and is exactly what this board is for. Not for a white knighting and bragging about being a lucky one. She's a super sweet woman but unless you're marrying her and taking her off the market I think we’re all allowed to express our opinions

  4. #8316

    Just respect it and move on to the next

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Then contact her on there or message her through her account here?
    I realize that I'm one of the lucky ones that has been able to see Latin Sunflower, she is very selective and a very low volume provider. She doesn't see everyone, and to the ones that she doesn't see, it's not personal at all, hell it took me well over a month before she even contacted me back, did I take it personal, no, I just moved on and was happy when she finally contacted me. But, if a provider has reservations or reasons for not seeing someone, why would you guys try to encourage someone to get a new login to try and fool her? There are enough providers out there for all of us to have our fun, if a provider doesn't want to see you then respect it and move on and don't try to fool her into seeing you, do you realize how thirsty you guys look? C'Mon. Man, man up, wait your turn and keep it moving to the next provider. We are adults right?

  5. #8315

    Make a new SA profile

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    I would love the opportunity. She has reservations because I inquired about a GB a few years ago. Haven't ever participated and only see 2-3 providers a year, I am very low volume. Any ideas on how I can maybe change her mind? She seems like the ideal woman for me and it's rare that one comes along. I don't like seeing unknown or sketchy providers.
    Then contact her on there or message her through her account here?

  6. #8314

    Danni

    We may get her back and she left the loser. Trolling isn't available right now but if someone is available now to see her, contact me right away. I'm not looking for anyone for later, I'm talking within an hour or two at the most.

  7. #8313
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    I would love the opportunity. She has reservations because I inquired about a GB a few years ago. Haven't ever participated and only see 2-3 providers a year, I am very low volume. Any ideas on how I can maybe change her mind? She seems like the ideal woman for me and it's rare that one comes along. I don't like seeing unknown or sketchy providers.
    There's plenty of quality ladies on here but if you're set on seeing her, get a google #. I doubt she'll remember you if you don't bring up the GB convo. Smh.

  8. #8312

    Sunflower

    I would love the opportunity. She has reservations because I inquired about a GB a few years ago. Haven't ever participated and only see 2-3 providers a year, I am very low volume. Any ideas on how I can maybe change her mind? She seems like the ideal woman for me and it's rare that one comes along. I don't like seeing unknown or sketchy providers.

  9. #8311

    Latin Sunflower

    OK, I finally got a chance to see Latin Sunflower, we tried a few times and something would always come up and she was very understanding and accommodating. She is the most down to earth provider I've ever seen, from the moment she opens the door she makes you feel like you've known her forever. We talked and chit chatted like we've been friends for years. Her place is immaculate. She's very sensual and likes to dfk, if you're a boobs guy hers are big with great nipples. Her services are top notch and she does not watch the clock, but, it's actually her personality that makes a visit with her great, it's like spending time with your girlfriend, it's like being on a date. Good looks, great personality, great time. I'll repeat as much as she allows. Thanks to Orlo! She is truly a gem.

  10. #8310

    Former Altamonte Amber

    Hey all, some of you remember this milfy blonde. She has asked me to share her info for those who are interested, she wants to have a few more clients. To refresh the memory she's blonde, she's got a nice fat ass, nice sized boobs (c cup) and is very pretty and bubbly. Sweetheart of a girl. She has a civilian job too but she's wanting to get a little more back into the business and have a few more regulars.

    The details:

    She's currently living in lake county helping to take care of family. She plans on finding an incall location in either Mt. Dora or Eustis area.

    No AA. And no one under 35. She's very much GFE and can also do some massage, rub downs and role playing. BBBJ but covered FS. At this time senior members only can contact me for her number. These are her requests so please don't yell at me, I'm just trying to help a girl out. just be cool with her, she's been out of this scene for a little bit and getting her life in order.

    If you meet the above criteria and what her number, pm me. I will try to get back to people asap.

  11. #8309

    Molly update

    Her incall is in Lake Mary. That is very far for me, but she is so great that I was thinking about it! Good luck fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyFlint  [View Original Post]
    Got the same message from her as Orlo.

    You should ask her where the incall is, as she doesn't live in Orlando. She also sent me a pic. Love those blue / green eyes and those pink puffy little nipples! I can't believe she is in her late 20's because I didn't think she was even 21.

    I saw her last weekend and she is excellent. Thanks again Orlo!

  12. #8308

    Molly Incall tonight

    Got the same message from her as Orlo.

    You should ask her where the incall is, as she doesn't live in Orlando. She also sent me a pic. Love those blue / green eyes and those pink puffy little nipples! I can't believe she is in her late 20's because I didn't think she was even 21.

    I saw her last weekend and she is excellent. Thanks again Orlo!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Was just about to ask if anyome has seen her recently. I have not seen any posts in a week or so. I tried texting and no response. I will hit her up.

  13. #8307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Was just about to ask if anyome has seen her recently. I have not seen any posts in a week or so. I tried texting and no response. I will hit her up.
    I saw her last week and spoke with her on Monday sounds like tonight is a good night to text her. LOL.

  14. #8306

    Molly

    Was just about to ask if anyome has seen her recently. I have not seen any posts in a week or so. I tried texting and no response. I will hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Molly is incredible. She is such a pleasure to be with. As always Molly satisfied my every need. Multiple positions with a lot of DFK and DATY in between several big O's from her that made her legs shake and twitch involuntarily and left me out of breath LOL! Gentleman Molly has an incall for today so if you can give her a shout!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #8305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Molly OH my oh my

    Molly is incredible. She is such a pleasure to be with. As always Molly satisfied my every need. Multiple positions with a lot of DFK and DATY in between several big O's from her that made her legs shake and twitch involuntarily and left me out of breath LOL! Gentleman Molly has an incall for today so if you can give her a shout!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape