Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14493

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So recently I chat with this girl, she is an escort that I found here: https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...007a15cc0e0210.

    She ask for a deposits of $30, which is fine for me. I asked for her proof, before I sent her the deposits. All she sent is her different picture. I want to call her to make sure that she is real, but on her side she said she can't hear me. I request her to say a quote that I texted back, and it seems she doesn't want to.

    Anyone in this situation? Is it a scam or not.
    Pics are clearly taken from the internet and $30 is a strange amount for a deposit. The scam goes for the low ask so there's less pushback.

  2. #14492
    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    Snap- Nataliavill2055.

    I'm conflicted writing this review because I'm hoping this girl doesn't become high volume. I saw Natalia tonight and she is as beautiful as others have described her. She's younger and has a great body and beautiful face. Almost innocent looking. Does not rush and takes some time to chit chat and get to know you before getting down to business. She seems to enjoy herself, which in turn made me enjoy myself that much more. I don't get into specifics but I'll definitely be seeing her again soon.
    Has anyone seen Jaydee Star? She posts with Natalia.

  3. #14491

    Anyone?

    Guys,

    DO you think it looks legit? https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...007a15cc0e0210.

    I asked her for the service, and she want the deposit, which I am fine. I want to call her to make sure she is real, but she can't hear me, which is weird. All I heard is: "I cannot heard you". I sent her a quote, to check if she can repeat it. However, she is not response to it.

    What do you think?

  4. #14490

    Feed back

    Hi guys,

    So recently I chat with this girl, she is an escort that I found here: https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...007a15cc0e0210.

    She ask for a deposits of $30, which is fine for me. I asked for her proof, before I sent her the deposits. All she sent is her different picture. I want to call her to make sure that she is real, but on her side she said she can't hear me. I request her to say a quote that I texted back, and it seems she doesn't want to.

    Anyone in this situation? Is it a scam or not.

  5. #14489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Childish  [View Original Post]
    Had two dreams of Giselle in Schamburg. She looks amazing and pictures are spot on. She has a great personality and very intelligent. The service was extremely basic; CBJ and CFS. Mechanical is a good way to put it. Limited positions. No kissing. Short DATY. Maybe I was expecting more but at $$ I don't think I'm in the wrong for assuming. Overall I won't see again.

    Childish.
    Thanks! Do you have a link to her?

  6. #14488

    Samantha

    Any experience with Samantha? Is she legit, the pictures are TGTBT, seniors please provide your inputs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/56505577/

  7. #14487

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeepBoooop  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer MSOG?
    No she doesn't.

  8. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob  [View Original Post]
    Go to the Additional Pictures and Reviews section and half the pictures are of a guy.
    Or at the top, click Reviews, then click Pictures. Either way, it's here: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2392003995.

  9. #14485

    Giselle A

    Had two dreams of Giselle in Schamburg. She looks amazing and pictures are spot on. She has a great personality and very intelligent. The service was extremely basic; CBJ and CFS. Mechanical is a good way to put it. Limited positions. No kissing. Short DATY. Maybe I was expecting more but at $$ I don't think I'm in the wrong for assuming. Overall I won't see again.

    Childish.

  10. #14484

    Additional Pics and Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.
    Go to the Additional Pictures and Reviews section and half the pictures are of a guy.

  11. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.
    Main page only shows the girl. Scroll down to click "More Pics and Reviews. ".

  12. #14482

    City-girls

    I don't think the site is down I went on the site and read a article that they were closing for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    They took RS2 k when I used them.
    .

  13. #14481

    Xoc

    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get verified with xo companions? Looks like city girls site is down? Any help would be appreciated.
    They took RS2 k when I used them.

  14. #14480
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Xo companions

    Anyone know how to get verified with xo companions? Looks like city girls site is down? Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #14479

    Something missing

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    WTF is he doing there? This to me is a complete pass I don't care if she can stand on her head and spit out silver dollars before, during or afterwards what she says she is going to do to me. I mean why is this dude with the tats in the ad? Don't f with me because he is in the john? Ah no. Sorry. Just imo as usual. I mean the chick has a rack in her pix and then there is him or maybe it's a he / she thing before and after or after and before. It's just that I am not paying my hard earned cash to open a door and then surprise! Ugh. Use our big heads gents. Please all I know stosh peace and stay safe all.
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape