Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 58934
-
12-04-20 16:31 #33554Senior Member

Posts: 168Dollhouse (Luxsa) or simular
I have been to the AMP and looking to find something other than that. Only place I know of is Dollhouse I haven't been in a couple of months does anyone have any recent intel on current talent.
Mase out!
-
12-04-20 15:16 #33553Senior Member

Posts: 41Mona
Hey fellas, flying in tomorrow morning and am heading to the AMP right away. Did anyone see Mona this week? Is she at King or NDS? Thanks, if no reply I'll just call in the morning.
-
12-04-20 13:28 #33552Senior Member

Posts: 77Hail Mary
This is a Hail Mary pass, but hoping someone had a lead on an outcall massage provider who might perform their service on women. If you don't know, I can ask, I just need a contact. Rub is (no pun intended) I need it today for a date setup. PM if you have someone 👍 👍. Thanks!
-
12-04-20 09:13 #33551Senior Member

Posts: 158This is My Dream Spa
I popped my AMP cherry there. FS was offered every time I've been and every girl I've seen there was young and pretty but I have not been in over a year. Last time I was there, I had a ok time with a beautiful busty girl named Emily. She was also smart and well spoken. I was ready to leave $$4 lighter but she told me I was too big and took too long and started money grubbing. Otherwise, I would say most of my experiences there have been positive but a better time for less money can be had at natural or magic for less money if you do not require FS.
Originally Posted by DrakeAshford
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 07:02 #33550Senior Member

Posts: 316MC is the best
I am with you on your first top 3, Micky is a bad ass in the sack.
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 22:45 #33549Senior Member

Posts: 149My Top 3 at MC
My last visit to Orlando was a month ago, but these gems are still there.
Originally Posted by Cracker499
[View Original Post]
1. Micky
2. Micky
3. Micky
LOL! OK, if I can only place a name once, then my list would be:
1. Micky
2. Yumi
3. Sophia
I just like how spunky and full of energy Micky has packed into such a tiny body.
-
12-03-20 22:03 #33548Regular Member

Posts: 3Lake Mary Action?
Does any one know of any good places in or near the lake Mary area north of Orlando?
Also I saw this on SkipTheGames. Is it good? It's sort of close so I may visit.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...1/739395001336
-
12-03-20 20:21 #33547Senior Member

Posts: 878Mc ranking
I haven't tried Jessica or Candy yet since I have been out of town for a few weeks now, but #1 Yumi, #2 Micky, #3 Mocha, and the rest are a toss up. You really can't go wrong with any of them. (The stable of speciality therapist) lmao is currently unmatched anywhere in the world I don't think.
Originally Posted by Cracker499
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:51 #33546Senior Member

Posts: 215I had to laugh
Sorry but, I had to laugh at "good stable of specialty therapists".
Originally Posted by HotBoss
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 17:18 #33545Regular Member

Posts: 18MC ranking
Anyone that is familiar with the current talent at MC care to try ranking the providers or maybe doing a Top 3?
-
12-03-20 14:08 #33544Senior Member

Posts: 185Candy MC massage
Had a very vivid dream that I Went to MC right before close the other night and got candy. She's about 5,5-5,6 and maybe early thirties. She tries to be very affectionate, but it was cold and I just wanted to bust. She's very sweet and attentive. I would go back and visit! She's supposedly the newest girl there, so be nice!
-
12-03-20 13:26 #33543Senior Member

Posts: 235MC: Nei Nei
Nei Nei did not return after the shut down. I miss her and I'd like to know if she retired or if she just stayed somewhere else.
Originally Posted by WolfPackMan
[View Original Post]
The good news is that MC has such a good stable of specialty therapists that no one else is really missing Nei Nei. Just read back a few pages.
-
12-03-20 09:14 #33542Senior Member

Posts: 397Harold
Back in the day you would get one to take there top off there or let you underneath down low. But not in several years. Pretty straight. I am surprised the massage was not good. I have been many time and NEVER had a bad massage there. I need to stay away from Hannah apparently.
YMMV.
-cmm.
Originally Posted by ElNino801
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 09:12 #33541Senior Member

Posts: 397MC Sophia
Sophia is pretty and has an impish smile. Can be a little wild. Not fond of her biting.
I saw Yumi there a while back and she was a doll. Really enjoyed my time with her.
-CMM.
Originally Posted by Batman6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 08:56 #33540Senior Member

Posts: 316Where have you been? Besides MC LOL
Been a long time, I have missed your police reports, Glad to see you back. Seeing all the reports, looks like MC has aggressively taken the title "TOP AMP".
Originally Posted by MedellinMike
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





