Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4928

    Livelyhawtsubb

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Livelyhawtsubb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12789...2-9617cb71c6f7

    Messaged her to day hi. She immediately shared her private photos (bad sign). Then she gave a copy and paste message saying that she's interested in meeting for $300 ppm but requires $100 upfront via Cashapp. She says, " I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you. " Yea I sure believe that. I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for these crap.
    Same here. I think I got the same message from her before under a different profile.

  2. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Livelyhawtsubb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12789...2-9617cb71c6f7

    Messaged her to day hi. She immediately shared her private photos (bad sign). Then she gave a copy and paste message saying that she's interested in meeting for $300 ppm but requires $100 upfront via Cashapp. She says, " I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you. " Yea I sure believe that. I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for these crap.
    Yep. She starts a new profile every week or so and does the same shit.

  3. #4926

    Livelyhawtsubb. Money Upfront

    Livelyhawtsubb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12789...2-9617cb71c6f7

    Messaged her to day hi. She immediately shared her private photos (bad sign). Then she gave a copy and paste message saying that she's interested in meeting for $300 ppm but requires $100 upfront via Cashapp. She says, " I definitely have no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you. " Yea I sure believe that. I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for these crap.

  4. #4925

    Paid a month

    First up, Cannacurls.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c189...1-9e0b81415091

    Didn't even get to price, wants ppm first date to see if we click. Came across as scammy.

  5. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Liz messaged me on SA. I remembered that she'd been mentioned here. Got her to text. Sent me a current pic, and it looks like she's a bit heavier than her SA pics. Pretty though, I'm a sucker for blondes. These days, turns out she wants 600 ppm. I countered at 3 and she replied "take care. ".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f15...2-9dcc59ca509b
    Where TF are all these ladies getting the idea that 600 PPM is the norm these days? Guys must be paying it or they wouldn't be expecting it. I'm ok with that number personally if she's a ten on a ten scale but this one, "Liz" is a 6 at best. (Recognizing that's personal preference and all but lets be honest, she's not turning heads when she walks in a room) The type you don't even talk to at a bar until after midnight if nothing else has worked out. Good grief!

  6. #4923

    Liz444

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    This chick has been around for a long while. I tried her out a few years ago, it was just as lame as she seems to be in 2020 too.
    Liz messaged me on SA. I remembered that she'd been mentioned here. Got her to text. Sent me a current pic, and it looks like she's a bit heavier than her SA pics. Pretty though, I'm a sucker for blondes. These days, turns out she wants 600 ppm. I countered at 3 and she replied "take care. ".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f15...2-9dcc59ca509b

  7. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Nice little MILF, very curious:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b964...d-55d379832109
    Been chatting her up. In exchange for some dirty talk, she sent me a few pics, and a few more short videos of her either filmed by or getting f*ed by her AA "boyfriend". Today she asked me for a weekly allowance of $25 for dirty talk over the phone and more videos. Nah thanks, I'm interested in something more tangible. I don't expect a reply. She's got a nice little body on her, though.

  8. #4921

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. She has a known history of theft and or having friends rob you. She changes her account on the regular with new accounts to get new marks. She works out of the World Gate area. I got lucky when I met up as I threw her off her game by parking at world gate and walking over. Got bad I got vibes and walked off when she wanted the money upfront so I turned around and walked off luckly I did not enter into a building or blind area so I had an exit. But as others have stated avoid this one.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. Glad you confirmed. Thanks.

  9. #4920

    BBDMed

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hi Did you ever meet up with BBDMed?
    Not yet. She got kind of flakey on her messages. Something about her is giving me some hesitation.

  10. #4919

    Avoid this one

    Avoid this one. She has a known history of theft and or having friends rob you. She changes her account on the regular with new accounts to get new marks. She works out of the World Gate area. I got lucky when I met up as I threw her off her game by parking at world gate and walking over. Got bad I got vibes and walked off when she wanted the money upfront so I turned around and walked off luckly I did not enter into a building or blind area so I had an exit. But as others have stated avoid this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6165d...d-3752a3a67dfd

    Messaged me out of the blue with a phone number and upon switching to text, tried to meet up that day. Brand new member. But something about this person just struck me as odd. When I said I just wanted to chat first, I haven't gotten anything back. I've attached a screenshot of the profile in case the profile goes down.

  11. #4918

    Miss_j_va

    She a semi pro. You can search for her, a lot of guys was after her when she just started up a few months ago. 400 BBBJ and cover action. One member was lucky to get BBFS, but she cover only now.


  12. #4917
    Zealdrift2 - stoner chick that is a complete flake. 400 PPM.

    The second one with no user name, also a stoner but nice girl. She's really new and has grand plans of hanging out for 1000 PPM and no sex. I suspect she will come off of that expectation quickly.

    Miss_j_va has been discussed a bunch of time here.

  13. #4916

  14. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own taste for sure, and I'm not here to judge. She does absolutely nothing for me physically (I actually find her pretty gross) but if it helps she and that dude also have a profile on the SLS swingers site. Funny, in her two SA profiles she lists single in one, and open relationship in another. And married on the swingers site. LOL Anyway, hope that info is helpful. If you're interested in her you could likely meet from the swingers site and not be on the hook for an allowance.
    Yeah, chatted her up and the husband stuff is my turn off. I agree she is not attractive enough to spend money on. Unless I could get her and another girl to get stupid and slutty with me in nice hotel room.

  15. #4914

    Any thoughts on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6165d...d-3752a3a67dfd

    Messaged me out of the blue with a phone number and upon switching to text, tried to meet up that day. Brand new member. But something about this person just struck me as odd. When I said I just wanted to chat first, I haven't gotten anything back. I've attached a screenshot of the profile in case the profile goes down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201203-113641_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape