Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5198

    Another scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cb3ed...3-f9d6eb61abf8

    UrSugarbaby321.

    Had location as a Baltimore, now LA, out of state area code (Florida).

    There are so many like this on there, SA needs to clean this crap up.

  2. #5197

    These girls

    Will leave this right here things is getting crazy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201129-181123.jpg‎  

  3. #5196

    Miss Imperfect_

    https://www.seeking.com/member/98af6...3-07da93405558

    Saw her today. Tall, thin and looks more plain in person. She is NOT a stripper. She is a bartender at a strip club. She's nice, everything including BJ is covered. Tight pussy; not really into positions. Didn't like lazy dog because of her back? I'm generous but not looking for a charity case. Will not be repeating. We talked for quite a while and she was the one who started the action, LOL. $275 first session $250 after that. I think a Covid discount of $200 is possible. Didn't push it or negotiate. Was waiting to see if I liked her.

  4. #5195

    Nikkii95

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6e00...d-9941f93815d9

    Goes to text, sent me a current video. She's heavier, surprise, surprise. Yuk. Doesn't even look cute. Asks for money immediately. PASS. Next!

  5. #5194

    Stayupwithmimiiiiiii=$250 everything covered for one hour. PASSED

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Can maybe save some fellow hobbyists some time:

    Christina2 slimm.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/37a74...8-8ac74cf074f1
    Pic / vid seller. No idea if you will actually get the pics or vids. Didn't go forward.

    Eva Is So Tired.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8621...2-0e7bf975b4f2
    Pic / vid seller. At least one of her profile pics comes up as having been on a lot of dating sites (doesn't necessarily mean it's fake, but it's been around.) Didn't go forward.

    Stayupwithmimiiiiii.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9059d...0-8b2fdbdfcadc
    Out of work stripper from the Block. Negotiates 3 xx / hr. Got a hard vibe from her, like maybe she's a former backpage girl. Didn't go forward.

    Vanilla_thaiii.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/10481...7-bf0868de6b3d
    Out of work stripper who commutes between PA and Baltimore. 5 xx minimum. Didn't go forward.
    Texted her, won't go lower than $250 for one hour session everything covered including BJ. I declined.

  6. #5193

    Fake

    Daddybaby22.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66d67...2-e75ad71c6d21

    Moved to texting, had FL area code and sends pic of girl that has been used in fake ads for years. Different pic from what’s on her profile.

  7. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    SB: (via text) hey good morning. I tried to sign up for tinder but it wouldn't take my phone number so I used yours. Can you send me the verification code that they texted you?

    WTF? I barely even taked to her making it even more weird.
    That actually happened to me. LOL.

    When I switched from android to iPhone I couldn't get verification codes. Not saying it isn't a scam but I had the same experience.

  8. #5191

    Here a New One

    SB: (via text) hey good morning. I tried to sign up for tinder but it wouldn't take my phone number so I used yours. Can you send me the verification code that they texted you?

    WTF? I barely even taked to her making it even more weird.

  9. #5190

    Petite one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78478...0-05d30c0b21a1

    Anybody chatted with her? Got her to texting then she went ghost, was about to schedule with her.

  10. #5189

    Charlotte65

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    We chatted on seeking, she blocked me (or was kicked off), and then texted me.

    She listed her location as Naval Academy, but tells me she's in Baltimore.
    She told me she was in Philli. Sounds like a dead end. Probably going to start asking you for a CashApp deposit next.

  11. #5188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    She sorta did but didn't go further. I do have her phone number but she got quiet. If anyone would like to shout give me a hollar.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    My Seeking history says "You last messaged her 2 years ago".

    I guess she never replied.

  12. #5187

    Seeking: Charlotte65

    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    We chatted on seeking, she blocked me (or was kicked off), and then texted me.

    She listed her location as Naval Academy, but tells me she's in Baltimore.

  13. #5186

    Jebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a chat with her? Or have a squirt on her LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d7a9...9-6d6a272f40d0
    My Seeking history says "You last messaged her 2 years ago".

    I guess she never replied.

  14. #5185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Jebe

    Anyone have a chat with her? Or have a squirt on her LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d7a9...9-6d6a272f40d0

  15. #5184

    ZoZiZtsyoZ=time waster too

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this one:

    SandaB744.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2ff8...3-2ab4645054da

    She moves to text pretty quickly. Agrees to a hotel meeting. . . . keeps texting and flirting and then starts with the "can you send me some money".
    Same for this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/94375...-63458d9fdb7f. Fast to text wants money for her hair. Wanted to meet tonight. Wants money is advance. Avoid getting ready to block her on google voice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape