Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 28091
-
12-05-20 14:57 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 567Flanders / Mesa Ridge Court
Summer is gone. Sad, but Lily is back. Happy! Amber is her sidekick. Cute, petite and sweet, just the way I like them. Yeah baby!
-
12-05-20 12:01 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 329BYOC (ondoms)
Saw the condoms question raised a couple pages back. I take my own, just in case, but in my experience, if they're lubricated and the lady goes down for a CBJ, they've on a number of occasions made it a point to wipe off the lube before performing the BJ. Then lube back up for the main event. Take that for what it's worth, but I'd focus more on the fit / feel.
-
12-04-20 23:38 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 52
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
1. 4 topless. 1. 8 nude. It was my first visit, but our chat was amazing and makes me think YMMV.
Originally Posted by WickedTuna13
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:28 #13568Banned Member

Posts: 127Mission Valley 11x
Saw the following ad and was intrigued. Called because it's by appointment only. It's a long term / short term rental building. Wasn't sure what to expect. Obviously wasn't expecting what was in the ad but hoped for the best. Looks to be a 3 bedroom condo set up as an AMP. Clean and organised on the bottom floor where you come in. Shoes off in the place. One girl answered the door and took me to one of the bedrooms set up like a full parlor. Massage bed, soft music and lights, aromatherapy. Payed $60 for a full hour. Pulled Anya as the masseuse and was happy as could be. They are all masked up so hard to tell on the face but her body was decent. If you're looking for a great massage, she's on the top of the list. Worked my backside great. She sits on top of you and could feel her smooth legs. Some teasing, from both of us. Gives a full 40 ish minute massage. On the flip, started rubbing the front and asked if I wanted that taken care of. Only got the happy ending but felt like more was on the table. $60 + $40 tip. Easy breezy.
This feels like the new work-around that AMPs will be going to while things are shutting down.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/bodyrub...8/9708176.html
-
12-04-20 03:04 #13567Regular Member

Posts: 4She does not list a price, is it reasonable?
Originally Posted by Cjg1988
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 02:25 #13566Banned Member

Posts: 31What was the total Cost? Do you think Alyson might provide some enhanced services with an extra donation? -or repeat visits? (Asking for a Friend).
Originally Posted by Cjg1988
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 01:54 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 479Stay at home order.
https://fox5sandiego.com/news/corona...t-virus-surge/
Unfortunately it looks like "personal care services" will be shut down if / when it goes into effect.
-
12-04-20 01:44 #13564Regular Member

Posts: 9Maple Spa
After reading reports about Olivia I decided to drive up to check her out myself. The other posters were not lying and Olivia is an 8-9/10 especially compared to a lot of the older / chunky providers I've seen. Though I have mostly tried regular HJ only places and 2 other FS places.
Olivia is about 5'4 with a nice fit and slim body with large enhancements. Teased at the beginning and covered BJ, cowgirl, and finished missionary.
6/ hh and 1. 4 for the tip. She explained after that that is the standard rate for the whole establishment with. 8/ h and 1. 6 for longer. I asked if there are any other girls working and she mentioned a Jenny that I'm excited to see if she is as hot as Olivia.
-
12-04-20 00:51 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 52My New ATF
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197843
I found Alyson here. Some of you may have posted or requested any info on her in the past. I set an appointment for today just last night. Confirmed 1 hr before the appointment, per her request, and made my way to her location. Safe location and very private.
Do you remember suki from 2 Fast2 Furious. This girl right here reminded me of her, probably not as tall. I have been looking for a Japanese girl for so long, and I am happy with this girl right here!! We are both close in age and grew up in the same area. So the conversation was pretty great. Typically I doze off during the massage, and yes the massage matters to me. If it wasn't for the chatter we had, I'd probably fallen asleep. Mutual touch is amazing, her skin is extremely smooth. If I wanted some attention to a certain spot, she'd give a little more attention to that spot. I haven't had a massage since February, so I wanted everything massaged.
10 minutes in and she oiled herself and slid on my back from the side. Did arms, legs, back, shoulders, and then back on legs to get on table for the full body slide experience. While still on your back, she goes underneath and teases, amazing!! On the flip she aloud mutual touch and was able to kiss her oily / silk smooth body as she rubbed one off, she was still on the table. She pushed me back down and used thighs and / or pussy with the oil to rub me off. Damn! I might as well have been in her by then. She cleans you up with hot towels and she can cater the massage to your needs. There are 5 mirrors in the room so you can enjoy the view the entire massage if you stay awake. I'll be coming back for more.
-
12-03-20 21:17 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 530I think you're going to have to pick one or the other
The FS massage places generally are not near good nightlife spots. So stay in Sorrento Valley or Mission Valley and maybe be a long walking distance from an AMP and Uber for nightlife or stay downtown / Gaslamp for the nightlife and Uber to do your mongering. Now if you're looking for higher priced escorts, you can have both worlds downtown.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 19:49 #13561Regular Member

Posts: 9Is this on Erma Rd?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
I don't see it published when I went looking.
-
12-03-20 18:32 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 37SD Trip
It depends on when next year you are coming and the COVID situation then. If things get better I'd recommend staying in the Gas Lamp area of downtown SD. Bring your passport and head to TJ for mongering. A lot of bars and restaurants in the Gas Lamp.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:17 #13559Banned Member

Posts: 1001Info on MRC (Flanders) and Lusk
Lusk. Chinese Herbal Palace.
665X Lusk Blvd. Upstairs Corner.
Mesa Ridge Court (MRC).
1005X Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 10X (http://massagejoints.com/location/flanders-4720).
Originally Posted by Tenn10
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:29 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 147Coming to San Diego next year. Where to stay?
Hey guys, I am coming to San Diego on a trip next year and will be there for a week. So, where should I base myself at for a hotel?
Hotel budget isn't that big an issue really it is the location that I am needing help on.
I won't have a car and am just doing the Lyft / Uber or cabs thing and perhaps also some walking. Would like to be in the best area for mongering and hopefully there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby close. I really don't want the girls to visit me at my hotel.
Also if you can recommend which place around my hotel is the absolute best bet for full service guaranteed that would be super appreciated. Can PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
12-03-20 16:11 #13557Regular Member

Posts: 13Eva at Lusk
[QUOTE=Ryan1979;5096370]New girl, Eva. Cute young tiny and sweet. Checks all my boxes! Reminds me of the pretty little girls serving boba at the Asian desert shops that you'd like to bang. Well, now you can. Yeah baby!/QUOTE]Went to see Eva today, she looks young in her face (I'd say mid 30's). Service was sub par, she did not undress after multiple request, she had scars and weird veins on her tits, tried for a CBJ which I told her that wouldn't work before she reluctantly obliged. Paid. 60 to the house and ackwardly negotiated. 140 tip. Was hoping for better service considering the reviews I've read, YMMV. Would not recommend and will not repeat.












Reply With Quote





