Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 28546
-
12-04-20 11:31 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 37I read a review on her elsewhere and once face to face she wasted most of the guys time talking. He also said her service wasn't even close to being worth the premium rates she's asking for.
Originally Posted by Buster74
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 11:15 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 37I saw her once before her disappearing act. She was fairly reasonable at 120 for the half, but it was painful trying to get face to face. Text on Monday morning and get an answer on Wednesday evening type of stuff. Got ghosted several times, but eventually got in to see her. Her performance was pretty good, but her performance could have been phenomenal and she wouldn't be worth that kind of headache. I tried seeing her after she recently reappeared, thinking maybe her time away changed her, but message on Friday morning she responds on Tuesday, so I just gave up on her. If she can't up her communication game she's not worth 150 an hour, much less the 3-400 she's quoting now.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 11:12 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 296Spike in prices
I tagged her a few days after a king party. 150 hhr. 100% bare CIP and CIM.
LOL she upped price because 1 of y'all agreed to it. Now she thinks she thinks that's her worth. She is a great girl all around. Great at what she does. But don't up the market for other guys.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 10:54 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 308Whooowheee!
Melted Sasquatch, first one I've ever seen.
-
12-04-20 10:27 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 387Aly
She quoted me 3 for the hour plus 1 for bare. She is getting GPS, big time.
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 09:44 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 86Paige Cambella
Has anyone got any info on Paige Cambella? I saw her ad on tryst. I tried searching her but nothing came up. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
-
12-04-20 08:29 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 2087Oh
A $120 (15 minutes qv) gem? Everything covered too?
Originally Posted by GRoller
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 07:33 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 78Ally J
Well yesterday I had a weird experience wit her as well. I texted her around 9 am and after some delays we set up for 2 pm, she wanted a coke and a kit kat. Whatever. I arrived on time after she sent a text at 130 to confirm. I sat in the car for 20 minutes while she "cleaned" the room. Finally she gave me the number and I went up with her drink and kit kat in my jacket. Passed a young tough guy in the parking lot that I'm sure is connected. I got to the room and she was trying to clean up the room, I went to wash up (toast in the toilet) and came out. We both got undressed and she said she needed to pee. Slow forward 15-20 minutes, just water running and rap music. I was so happy I had not paid her, got dressed and left the room. Missed the bullet somehow I'm sure. Maybe she was getting high and went to sleep?? Anyway 2 hours later she sends a text "where are you, I gave you the room number".
Originally Posted by Effnonit
[View Original Post]
Too weird for me!!
-
12-04-20 03:10 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 43Not Sure I Can Pass Her Screening Criteria. . .
Her ad says "(Light Screening)prove your affiliated with law enforcement!!!" . . .
Originally Posted by RockyTopBam
[View Original Post]
Will my Official Deputy Dawg fan club badge do the trick? If not I'd be happy to show up wearing a trench coat and fedora and immediately ask her to "TAKE A BITE out of CRIME" . . . .
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1607069080
-
12-03-20 22:36 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 555Info?
Anybody seen her? Is her oral skills good?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56480653/
-
12-03-20 22:34 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 555Harley info??
Anybody seen this one. Does she look good in person? Is her service good?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56494520/
-
12-03-20 21:41 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 65Honie
I came across a real gem here. She was staying in a nice hotel and had a well kept room. She had a petite spinner body, just like her pics. When I arrived she was freshly showered. She wasn't a clock watcher. We chatted for a bit before getting down to business. She was tight and had no complaints during the session (k9, mish, cg). Afterwards we chatted a bit more and I left.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3170138
-
12-03-20 21:18 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 247These women eat such garbage. What a fucking shame. Those older pics were real hot too.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:07 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 247Don't know Phoenix BUT someone else has messaged me and said the same thing. All I know is I am done with her.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:06 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 247Hazel has been trouble of late, I would advise you to stay away from her. HOWEVER you should run to see Kaylee, she is a dream.
Originally Posted by ColChain77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





