Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 40027
-
12-04-20 14:21 #23332Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-04-20 09:14 #23331Senior Member

Posts: 70Dang, I was hoping you will give some feedback about the place.
Originally Posted by DwightShrute
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:34 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 63Linda Spa
It is located at 401x and Western Avenue. Chicago Illinois.
There you go. Have fun. Tell us about it.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:56 #23329Senior Member

Posts: 70Massage Review
Some input from Linda Spa would be appreciate.
-
12-03-20 16:54 #23328Senior Member

Posts: 70Massage Review
Guys, have anyone came to Linda Spa before? Some input would be great.
-
12-03-20 14:48 #23327Regular Member

Posts: 1355 & Pulaski
I'm new to the hobby but have been interested for a long time. And have been a long time lurker. I live in st SW burbs and there's not too much there. But am working off 55& Pulaski currently and would love to get my first lvl 1 massage. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I will definitely report if I do get any info. I appreciate any help thank you.
-
12-03-20 12:39 #23326Regular Member

Posts: 1355 & Pulaski
Hello,
New here but been lurking for a long time. I'm currently working off 55 and Pulaski and was wondering if there was anything close with parking for a work truck. I will definitely report back. Any info is well appreciated. I know I have nothing to offer but I surely will try. I live in the south east suburbs so not a lot out that way. I check the reports daily. Again thank you!
-
12-02-20 15:48 #23325Senior Member

Posts: 290Yep. Told her she was a fake and I refused to get a cash card or use a cash app. Texted so much I had to block her.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:44 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 626Just look up this place. So the photo of the place is fake on RM? And this why I don't like RM. You have to pay to use it but 2/3 of the information there is inaccurate or fake. I would answer her back I have cash just come out and get it. And see what she will do.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 10:56 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 70White Lily Spa on RM
Total scam (if it hasn't already been reported). Tries to get you to arrive at the location (which is a residential condo building) and then says she won't get you until you cashapp her the money). Shell text you continuously, asking for less and less (as a deposit).
-
12-02-20 07:32 #23322Banned Member

Posts: 586Robert Kraft Gets Off!!
Perhaps not literally but figuratively!! LOL!!
-
12-02-20 00:05 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 81Have tired 2 x to book with both having been cancelled will try again.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 20:19 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 218Sweet belle, Michelle
Anyone have current info on Michelle, who was quite the topic on this board a year-plus ago? She drew a lot of attention from the naughty mongers during a 2 month or so run at New Hope. Then resurfaced very briefly at 7 Dates on the south side. I've heard nothing since. Thanks for any help.
-
11-27-20 10:08 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
Please report back after your visit. I'm in that area a lot and she looks very interesting.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
11-26-20 23:38 #23318Banned Member

Posts: 1583Mei no longer available
You probably didn't read the whole conversation. Mei is Bob's girlfriend they moved to California.
Originally Posted by OpenHorizon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






