Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 27795
-
12-03-20 19:06 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 824Ahhh
I've been avoiding tna and she used to advertise other places. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:52 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 269If you're comfortable giving your PI information including where you work to a career criminal then good for you. No way I would give up my anonymity to someone that could be arrested by the Feds, state or local law enforcement for any number of crimes.
Originally Posted by Ashun
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:43 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 134Pics on these agency sites are typically never true, often recycled modeling photos of random asian women. Expect the measurements to be closer to correct descriptions. Otherwise, you can expect typically a slim Korean woman between the ages of 24-35. If you have yellow fever you can expect consistent talent.
Originally Posted by PoundVages
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:38 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 1098Any information on these women
Do they belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?471991-Poison-Ivy
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?247681-Ruby-Rose
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203408-EmeraldAngel
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?502518-CatieFlowers
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?377368-eliza-belle
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Amberstrokes21
You can message me if you prefer.
I can share information as well.
-
12-03-20 18:23 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 244Why do an hour
I never do hour when BBFS on menu I always go with cheap option qv or half hour since usually cum quick why pay for an hour when can get if for half price?
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 18:02 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 76Stacked MILF
What do you mean? I just saw her a few days ago in Bellevue and she's been talking on TNA.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 17:46 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 824Stacked MILF
Does anyone know what happened to stacked MILF?
-
12-03-20 17:44 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 74I'm intrigued by Nikki, too.
Originally Posted by PoundVages
[View Original Post]
OK, it sounds like it's in the open: Angel = Jo, and Ivy = Diana. Thanks for the heads-up, everybody.
-
12-03-20 17:03 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 76True
Yeah true on different perspectives. She went in lots of different positions with me and was a fun girl. Baylee isn't the same girl I saw there, there must be a third LOL.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:58 #12486Banned Member

Posts: 127I did an amazing mmf with her.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:33 #12485Banned Member

Posts: 127Do any allow Greek?
Originally Posted by WongHing
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:16 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 371Carrington is a former dancer and she's fucking awful. She'd limp around like a grandma begging for dances and smelled like a dead raccoon was stored in her cooch.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
I hope she never returns to dancing she was so annoying it was painful to put up with her at the club.
-
12-03-20 15:57 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 362I take it that VIP refers to the subject of this board. And at $500, that is really sobering, and I can't see many takers.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 13:49 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 160Carrington
It's funny how different perspectives can be because when I saw her she had an issue with her hip and moved around like a grandma. She seems nice but her room is a complete mess and smells, would never see her again.
She goes by Carrington and her friend is baylee.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Baylee-Summers
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 13:47 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 31What about Nikki at Kangels? Anyone see her? Pics are kinda vague, curious.
Originally Posted by WongHing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




