Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4921

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. She has a known history of theft and or having friends rob you. She changes her account on the regular with new accounts to get new marks. She works out of the World Gate area. I got lucky when I met up as I threw her off her game by parking at world gate and walking over. Got bad I got vibes and walked off when she wanted the money upfront so I turned around and walked off luckly I did not enter into a building or blind area so I had an exit. But as others have stated avoid this one.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. Glad you confirmed. Thanks.

  2. #4920

    BBDMed

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hi Did you ever meet up with BBDMed?
    Not yet. She got kind of flakey on her messages. Something about her is giving me some hesitation.

  3. #4919

    Avoid this one

    Avoid this one. She has a known history of theft and or having friends rob you. She changes her account on the regular with new accounts to get new marks. She works out of the World Gate area. I got lucky when I met up as I threw her off her game by parking at world gate and walking over. Got bad I got vibes and walked off when she wanted the money upfront so I turned around and walked off luckly I did not enter into a building or blind area so I had an exit. But as others have stated avoid this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneManX  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6165d...d-3752a3a67dfd

    Messaged me out of the blue with a phone number and upon switching to text, tried to meet up that day. Brand new member. But something about this person just struck me as odd. When I said I just wanted to chat first, I haven't gotten anything back. I've attached a screenshot of the profile in case the profile goes down.

  4. #4918

    Miss_j_va

    She a semi pro. You can search for her, a lot of guys was after her when she just started up a few months ago. 400 BBBJ and cover action. One member was lucky to get BBFS, but she cover only now.


  5. #4917
    Zealdrift2 - stoner chick that is a complete flake. 400 PPM.

    The second one with no user name, also a stoner but nice girl. She's really new and has grand plans of hanging out for 1000 PPM and no sex. I suspect she will come off of that expectation quickly.

    Miss_j_va has been discussed a bunch of time here.

  6. #4916

  7. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own taste for sure, and I'm not here to judge. She does absolutely nothing for me physically (I actually find her pretty gross) but if it helps she and that dude also have a profile on the SLS swingers site. Funny, in her two SA profiles she lists single in one, and open relationship in another. And married on the swingers site. LOL Anyway, hope that info is helpful. If you're interested in her you could likely meet from the swingers site and not be on the hook for an allowance.
    Yeah, chatted her up and the husband stuff is my turn off. I agree she is not attractive enough to spend money on. Unless I could get her and another girl to get stupid and slutty with me in nice hotel room.

  8. #4914

    Any thoughts on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6165d...d-3752a3a67dfd

    Messaged me out of the blue with a phone number and upon switching to text, tried to meet up that day. Brand new member. But something about this person just struck me as odd. When I said I just wanted to chat first, I haven't gotten anything back. I've attached a screenshot of the profile in case the profile goes down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201203-113641_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #4913

    FreeWonderGirl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a4990...1-db6ee2d98398

    The well written bio had me encouraged for a bit so I spent some time putting together a message. Got an almost immediate response asking for a "spontaneous" gift via cashapp and then we could schedule a meet. LOL. Oh well. But those teds look amazing.

  10. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone connected with her yet? She seems the type to do whatever you tell her, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Private pics are decent enough to be my cumdumspter for a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ae52...2-09a08bf3aa3c

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...239203407.html
    Everyone has their own taste for sure, and I'm not here to judge. She does absolutely nothing for me physically (I actually find her pretty gross) but if it helps she and that dude also have a profile on the SLS swingers site. Funny, in her two SA profiles she lists single in one, and open relationship in another. And married on the swingers site. LOL Anyway, hope that info is helpful. If you're interested in her you could likely meet from the swingers site and not be on the hook for an allowance.

  11. #4911

    The plot thickens.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone connected with her yet? She seems the type to do whatever you tell her, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Private pics are decent enough to be my cumdumspter for a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ae52...2-09a08bf3aa3c

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...239203407.html
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...233499025.html

  12. #4910

    SB for SD

    Anyone connected with her yet? She seems the type to do whatever you tell her, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Private pics are decent enough to be my cumdumspter for a while.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ae52...2-09a08bf3aa3c

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...239203407.html

  13. #4909

    Does any girl have a Bush anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her age range is 18-38. Too young for me. But I do like a nice red Bush. .
    Seems like they all wax / laser themselves clean if they are under 40!

  14. #4908

    Baby Doll Med?

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging back and forth with her.

    Does anyone have any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7138f...c-829fa95734a9

    Thanks in advance.
    Hi Did you ever meet up with BBDMed?

  15. #4907

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met or talked to this one? We started talking Sunday and she claims she would like to meet in the next couple of days. She said she lives out in the Reston area.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b44b...0-cf81921890f5
    Her age range is 18-38. Too young for me. But I do like a nice red Bush. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape