Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14484

    Additional Pics and Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.
    Go to the Additional Pictures and Reviews section and half the pictures are of a guy.

  2. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.
    Main page only shows the girl. Scroll down to click "More Pics and Reviews. ".

  3. #14482

    City-girls

    I don't think the site is down I went on the site and read a article that they were closing for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    They took RS2 k when I used them.
    .

  4. #14481

    Xoc

    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get verified with xo companions? Looks like city girls site is down? Any help would be appreciated.
    They took RS2 k when I used them.

  5. #14480
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Xo companions

    Anyone know how to get verified with xo companions? Looks like city girls site is down? Any help would be appreciated.

  6. #14479

    Something missing

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    WTF is he doing there? This to me is a complete pass I don't care if she can stand on her head and spit out silver dollars before, during or afterwards what she says she is going to do to me. I mean why is this dude with the tats in the ad? Don't f with me because he is in the john? Ah no. Sorry. Just imo as usual. I mean the chick has a rack in her pix and then there is him or maybe it's a he / she thing before and after or after and before. It's just that I am not paying my hard earned cash to open a door and then surprise! Ugh. Use our big heads gents. Please all I know stosh peace and stay safe all.
    I've clicked on the ad three times and I don't see any guy with tats by a bathroom. They are all pics of some skinny broad with bolt ons. Not sure if this is cause I'm accessing it from my phone or the browser hasn't updated it yet. Again I would not partake based on looks but you guys are def seeing something that I'm not.

  7. #14478

    Yea no doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    There are pics of two different people, one is a man.
    WTF is he doing there? This to me is a complete pass I don't care if she can stand on her head and spit out silver dollars before, during or afterwards what she says she is going to do to me. I mean why is this dude with the tats in the ad? Don't f with me because he is in the john? Ah no. Sorry. Just imo as usual. I mean the chick has a rack in her pix and then there is him or maybe it's a he / she thing before and after or after and before. It's just that I am not paying my hard earned cash to open a door and then surprise! Ugh. Use our big heads gents. Please all I know stosh peace and stay safe all.

  8. #14477

    Look at all the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    Looks female to me. She is not my cup of tea but nothing from those pictures would indicate its anything any than a woman.
    There are pics of two different people, one is a man.

  9. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pics don't look female.
    Looks female to me. She is not my cup of tea but nothing from those pictures would indicate its anything any than a woman.

  10. #14475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    You Better Look At The Pics Again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22;5096395[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/56467027/[/URL]

    Any reports on her? She seems to not speak English well but it's not a big deal, but $400 in $500 out is. If someone have some info let me know. Thanks.
    Some of the pics don't look female.

  11. #14474
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/56467027/

    Any reports on her? She seems to not speak English well but it's not a big deal, but $400 in $500 out is. If someone have some info let me know. Thanks.

  12. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah there's a large increase, even on girls using social media asking for gift cards, cash app, zelle, etc. Too many for no one to be responding else it be a waste of time and the trend would be dying not increasing. I've heard of many guys doing it once or twice and learning their lesson and never doing it again. I wouldn't think it's enough mongers to support that. Unless there's a lot of guys that just try the hobby rarely. But you're right the one with the money has the power. And once you send it they have all of it. Even if it's just partial payment, or "gas money", it adds up if they get enough people.
    There is definitely someone out there paying these girls man. I know I almost once got scammed with the scratch off gift cards once back on backpage even but the big head kicked in when I walked into Walgreens to buy card. Never thought about sending payment prior after that haha.

  13. #14472

    Yup

    [QUOTE=HottieHunter42;5095836]Agreed. It's almost always a scam and I sincerely hope that no one's falling for it. They got me once. ONCE, and I'll never do it again.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8884.htm?cat=1

    Yup this chick does it and when you don't threatens you.

  14. #14471

    Julia Rogers Park

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3523281149

    I had a dream that I saw Julia: $. 3 for hh. As others have posted the price is high but COVID quarantine and everyone working at home limits my movement. Also, although SW options are attractive, I need afternoon action. Anyway, dreamed I texted her with some questions, she answered: DFK, touching above the waist, and sucking above the waist (so no FIV or DATY, nothing under the clothes below the waist). Arrived chatted a bit, got to DFK, shirt off. All was good. Sat down and BBBJ began. Stopped her when I was getting close, more DFK, back to BBBJ, blasted in her mouth. She's easygoing, likes to chat, good BBBJ. She's early 50's so not a 20 year old spinner but dreamed she had good oral skills and is a good kisser. Of course, FS would be preferred but there was no bullshit in this dream and a good time was had. The one downside is that she smokes, so apartment smells like a mix of smoke and incense to cover the smoke. But after I left, insense from clothes disappeared and only could smell smoke. I had some things to do to help smell drift but for those who don't want problems at home this could be a problem.

  15. #14470

    NEVER send a "deposit"

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah there's a large increase, even on girls using social media asking for gift cards, cash app, zelle, etc. Too many for no one to be responding else it be a waste of time and the trend would be dying not increasing. I've heard of many guys doing it once or twice and learning their lesson and never doing it again. I wouldn't think it's enough mongers to support that. Unless there's a lot of guys that just try the hobby rarely. But you're right the one with the money has the power. And once you send it they have all of it. Even if it's just partial payment, or "gas money", it adds up if they get enough people.
    Agreed. It's almost always a scam and I sincerely hope that no one's falling for it. They got me once. ONCE, and I'll never do it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape