Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 30810
-
12-03-20 10:13 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 323And Specifically a place that is a "Store Front" vs some places that place adds that provide asian massages out of an apartment or hotel.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 06:39 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 309I have been eyeing Paige but if that photo of her in the yellow dress is current, why the fuck does she think she can get that premium? I would stay away because you can get WAY better at that price. Wow.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 22:42 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 612Asian Massage Parlor.
Originally Posted by Gillete9112
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 21:46 #11892Senior Member

Posts: 1651Paige
One picture shows a fitness model and the next shows a mini bbw. Obviously if you bite the one answering the door will not be the fitness model.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 21:12 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 578Mia
Your box is full my friend clean it up and drop me a pm.
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 19:51 #11890Regular Member

Posts: 21Amp
What is an AMP?
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 18:25 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 358Amber
Is she legit or what?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/517728656176
-
12-02-20 18:07 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 88Paige
See her Eros posts for more recent photos. They are all over the place (same girl just vastly different weights).
Originally Posted by Monfortu
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/578830.htm?cat=1
-
12-02-20 17:57 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 112Re: Vanity
Like I said, I don't venture into the escort side. I usually always stay on APM side because I know what to expect.
With text reply promptly, and a voice call, (her voice sounded like it could match picture. Just like those 976 operators).
I figured what the heck. No reviews of her in here, and none on EscortBabylon. Figured, TOFTT. Oh, I took it, alright. And she didn't even massage the prostate.
But figured it's my duty to share with why'all here.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:48 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 379Little Mama
Those are her pictures. I saw her months ago and she was very business like. Her face seems a little prettier in person than her photos. She had the baby stuff in the room and a roommate who left with the baby for the session. I saw the friend bringing back the baby to the room when I was driving off. She was cold, distant, and mechanical but I liked the pics of her body. Slight baby damage but not a turnoff this time like I have experienced in the past. Reluctant CBJ. Reluctant to let me suck her tits. Tits a little deflated compared to some of the photos she has posted. Thin but don't loose more or she will start to be unhealthy. Everything covered and I was doing alright but she said something while in mish that made me think of how little she was trying and I had to think of my old favorite and imagine my way through to the rest of it or I would have left unsatisfied.
Will not visit again.
Originally Posted by DannyDanny
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:47 #11885Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on her? She real?
Wondering if she real, posted on multiple sites, but pics vary slightly. If anyone can help a newbie out I'd appreciate it Thanks! https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-e...raleigh-389908#erotic.
-
12-02-20 13:56 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 29Miamore
Anyone had any luck with this one? Pm me if you have please!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56474472/
-
12-02-20 10:36 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 112Typo
Yep, typo. Meant Vanity.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 10:09 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 1712Anyone using such blatantly fake pics shouldn't be rewarded with being contacted or considered. She's already gaslighting you, so why take the next step? Sorry this happened.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:34 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 272Vanity or Vanessa
The person you linked calls herself Vanity. (you wrote Vanessa--maybe a typo) If that's the correct link she did the exact same thing in Wilmington--excused herself to go the the bathroom then bolted while the guy was naked. Strange that she'll facetime because the guy in Wilmington also said it's not the girl in the pictures. She told me that the pics are her but with that tattoo sleeve. Just sayin. Thanks for the info.
Stay safe.
Nattie.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





