Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 31138
-
12-02-20 20:58 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 363Charity bangs
I've dreamed of charity. Well worth visit. Prices in dreams worth it. Amazing FS and BJ. She is always on time and attentive in dreams. Do not be late or miss appointments and you will b good with her.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 20:08 #11352Regular Member

Posts: 16Alessandra
Any reviews on this one? I am sure I saw some reports sometime back but I am having a hard time pulling up any search results. Appreciate your help.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-fun/26988921Last edited by SeaHawks3751; 12-02-20 at 20:51. Reason: Sounds like an business email lol
-
12-02-20 17:40 #11351Senior Member

Posts: 35SeXXXi Jessi
I too was unable to find any info on seXXXi Jessi. Searches with just "Jessi" all came up with a different girl. Anyone that can weigh in here?
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
New link:
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/439014149456Last edited by IT Guy; 12-02-20 at 17:42. Reason: Adding new link
-
12-02-20 17:15 #11350Banned Member

Posts: 930The Cartel
I hope it's a scam because it looks like they are coming after me. The first screenshot is the message from them and my replies. The last 3 are pics of the poor fellas who got on their bad side.[blue]The screenshot was delete because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
HoldenPierson, please tell me you are alive.
-
12-02-20 17:04 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 240Jess
I'm hoping this won't cause her to jack up the rates. I noticed her HHR rate already went up from $120 to $160 now.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:37 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 41[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-02-20 15:14 #11347Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
I'm glad she's getting good reviews because she deserves them. The only problem is, if she becomes everyone favorite, some monger is going to be left out. It's beginning to like my former favorite has kicked me to the curb. I hope Jess doesn't do the same to me. I personally believe once Jess accumulates enough regulars, she will stop posting and stick to regulars only.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
I got a feeling some of the Charlotte working girls read this board. If so, I hope they will step up their game.
-
12-02-20 11:27 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 136She really should! I told her how much a step above she was. I'm used to spending significantly more to see someone in those types of accommodations and with her attitude and appearance. She's truly a gem.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 11:23 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 99Don't. I visited late 2018. Her pictures are accurate. Tall and thick. Really bad breath. She went to bathroom to freshen up. Shower on, but came out with same clothes and didn't shower. She was on phone. Gave covered BJ. Then said, she left something in her car and I could walk down with her. I already knew she was going to jet. As we got close to car she said don't worry about driver and friend in the car. I stopped right there. Rather lose the little bit of cash then get robbed at gunpoint. She jumped in and drove off.
Originally Posted by Guaya123
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 10:51 #11344Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
The Mechanik is 100% correct. Mongers don't want to get with bad smelling girls. Why would a monger expect a girl to get with them when they are dirty and smelly. This applies to escorts, girlfriends, and wives.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
If you mongers don't know how to clean yourself, you need to go visit WL or SC.
-
12-02-20 10:43 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 610Jess
I have now seen her a few times and she is everyone that everyone is talking about. Sweet, timely, clean, safe, sane and fun to hang out with. Please be respectful and lets not run this one off with someone doing something stupid to her. Senior members can PM me if you want anymore details.
-
12-02-20 10:29 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 443Jade
As always, YMMV. Saw her once, BBBJ, BFS, CIM. But she is batshit crazy. The only time she stopped talking was when her mouth was busy on me.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:40 #11341Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-02-20 09:26 #11340Banned Member

Posts: 1148Jess
Jess told me recently she had a client show up with really bad B. O. She refused to service him and he got mad. Dudes, wash up before you go or at the very least, ask to shower when you get there. Nobody wants someone who smells like shit, climbing on top of them. Do better.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 08:43 #11339Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
Jess needs to teach classes to other girls on how to treat mongers. One class about scheduling and keeping appointments, another class about intimacy, and a final class about conversing with mongers. I know one girl very well who needs to take the first class.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257958922093










Reply With Quote





