Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 1430 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12451

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or see this one? The number is local and no cash advance requested. A possibility?

    2 ads on STG.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/820271676410

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/433366123732
    She's real and I've seen her twice. I highly don't recommend. She is all about business. Ghetto incall. Once you give her the donation she immediately tells you an excuse that you need to hurry and cum no matter what time you booked. Only does 2 position and plays with her phone while you bang her.

  2. #12450

    Lex Baby Gruber anyone?

    Anyone have any intel or see this one? The number is local and no cash advance requested. A possibility?

    2 ads on STG.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/820271676410

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/433366123732
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lex Baby 1.JPG‎   Lex Baby 2.JPG‎  

  3. #12449

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/905103253845

    Is this Jenna that used to host in Allenton way back in the olden days? I saw her once years ago. Didn't connect it until we were about to meet and she says she is not full service. Then stopped messaging me. Any old guys remember Jenna? Is this her? Seems like a bit of false advertising on the STG ad to not offer FS.

    Anyone else see her?
    If you are talking about Jenna that mostly worked out of Riverwest, then had a place near Allenton, that is not her. Different girl.

  4. #12448
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    That link went dead quickly.

    Carl.
    Try this https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/558397490093.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2020-12-02 204535.jpg‎  

  5. #12447

    Bad Link Already

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Seen her on stg quite a few times. Tried the search function with no reviews. Anyone have any experience with Akira the Japanese escort. Looks like she has some rough edges.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/686906002462
    That link went dead quickly.

    Carl.

  6. #12446

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio1040  [View Original Post]
    JohnKat,

    Does she have an ad? Didn't see one.

    Otherwise, can you dm her full number, as I no longer have it.

    Thanks.

    Daddio
    No ads. Christmas money use 10 and text only.
    Last edited by JohnKat; 12-02-20 at 20:23. Reason: Provider request

  7. #12445

    CL Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/905103253845

    Is this Jenna that used to host in Allenton way back in the olden days? I saw her once years ago. Didn't connect it until we were about to meet and she says she is not full service. Then stopped messaging me. Any old guys remember Jenna? Is this her? Seems like a bit of false advertising on the STG ad to not offer FS.

    Anyone else see her?
    No, it's not her.

  8. #12444

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Outcalls only. 414-400-98 xx.
    JohnKat,

    Does she have an ad? Didn't see one.

    Otherwise, can you dm her full number, as I no longer have it.

    Thanks.

    Daddio

  9. #12443

    Lola Reports. Recent Only

    I've seen pics of Lola for sometime and nearly saw her in September, but got delayed for some time in route so she left hotel & presumably went to Greenfield Avenue.

    I do suspect she's a drug user, and am worried her appearance could be much worse now from the drug use.

    Does anyone have a recent experience and can report on her current appearance?

  10. #12442

    Kirby

    She's back. Outcalls only. 414-400-98 xx.

  11. #12441

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    With the lower post count I just assumed they were trying to drum up business hoping nobody remembered her and the bad reports.
    That was quite a while ago, I wasn't even a member then. But I did read about it. And no I'm not here to help her at all. I'm just here looking for help finding a few I can go to every now and then. I can careless about any of them LOL.

    I'll add that I did hit her up many a times before pulling the trigger, hence the ripoff reports. People change with time, I'm not saying she's legit but she def didn't rip me off.

  12. #12440

    Interesting review

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    She has several reports on her in the rip off section. Makes me hesitant to contact her.
    With the lower post count I just assumed they were trying to drum up business hoping nobody remembered her and the bad reports.

  13. #12439

    Jenna?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/905103253845

    Is this Jenna that used to host in Allenton way back in the olden days? I saw her once years ago. Didn't connect it until we were about to meet and she says she is not full service. Then stopped messaging me. Any old guys remember Jenna? Is this her? Seems like a bit of false advertising on the STG ad to not offer FS.

    Anyone else see her?

  14. #12438
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Seen her on stg quite a few times. Tried the search function with no reviews. Anyone have any experience with Akira the Japanese escort. Looks like she has some rough edges.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/686906002462
    I have seen Akira recently and had a good experience. BBBJ no swallow. She's a talker, good natured and no real hints of issues that might be lurking just below the surface. She is indeed bit rough around the edges and not your typical demure Asian provider but if you like the Asian persuasion as I do, she can still be a feast from the Far East.

  15. #12437
    She has several reports on her in the rip off section. Makes me hesitant to contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikki a few months back, she is a beautiful girl, and very open minded, I know when I have some money I'll be back to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape