Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16383

    Chesterfield

    Has anyone tried this one out? States she is in Chesterfield. Great location for me be not sure about any options or price point.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/198964

    Thanks in advance for any information.

    B.

  2. #16382

    Massage

    Who offers great massage therapeutic with some teasing with happy ending nude is a plus mutual touch?

    PM with some help!

    Thanks.

    Aim.

  3. #16381

    About Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Finally. If you have an Asian bug and need it scratched, Angie and Megan. 200.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825 Megan.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/123980 Angela.
    So Angela offers GFE for 100 more, does this come recommended by anyone who has been in those holes?

  4. #16380

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Classic recently. About a year ago they had a gal named Coco that was pretty good.

    I think they changed names but probably still the same owners.

    Thanks.
    Coco has been gone for quite some time. She was awesome. DFK, FIV, and always a nice HJ. I used to see her a lot, then they told me she went to Chicago to get her license and as far as I know, has never come back.

  5. #16379

    Give a try

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Any good tits at Panda? I've never been. I should go though.
    I went before one month it was good experience not sure about now, you can give a try and see.

  6. #16378

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    If you need HJ and good roaming I recommend panda, I am always leaving good with. 30 or. 40 tip, always very good, all other places Manchester jasmine and all other I have no luck at all, nothing but just regular massage and time waste and may be some say DIY with little assistance or no assistance.
    Any good tits at Panda? I've never been. I should go though.

  7. #16377

    Classic on Olive

    Has anyone tried Classic recently. About a year ago they had a gal named Coco that was pretty good.

    I think they changed names but probably still the same owners.

    Thanks.

  8. #16376

    Panda

    If you need HJ and good roaming I recommend panda, I am always leaving good with. 30 or. 40 tip, always very good, all other places Manchester jasmine and all other I have no luck at all, nothing but just regular massage and time waste and may be some say DIY with little assistance or no assistance.

  9. #16375

    AMPs for Rookies Dec. 2020 Edition

    The pictures are almost always from some Asian website. If you image search you can find the whole set to enjoy to your heart's content. What you find behind the door isn't any of them. Like Macgazkol said, you are going to find someone between 30-50. Might not be bad looking. Might be wearing a padded bra. Might be best seen in the dim lights of the room. 60 seems to be the going rate for an hour. There might be a covid form to fill out. Wear a mask. 30 minutes may not get you to the HJ. Some places are only going to go as far as DIY anyway. Read the reviews.

    What storefront offers what varies over time. From reviews, Panda and Manchester Jasmine are consistently offering Happy Endings. A whole bunch are reviewed as DIY or less. Read the reviews back a month or so.

    Tipping? Being a repeat customer has its advantages. I normally go with 60 for HJ. Maybe 80 if roaming hands are allowed. If you think you want to come back, tip something. I would not go over 40 without a HJ. If I am going to be one and done, ten and out the door I go. These girls have long memories.

    If you want more than a HJ head east. I have tried from time to time and the best I have gotten is come back close to close. I do know that Classic Clayton sees people after their posted hours. I don't know what happens.

    Finally. If you have an Asian bug and need it scratched, Angie and Megan. 200.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/139825 Megan.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/123980 Angela.

  10. #16374
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. That's what I thought I was doing by looking into massage parlors. Every Asian ad I see refers you to one or another. Can you give me something I can use instead of being a smartass? Lmao.
    When you go to an AMP you will probably not find the slender naked 20 year old girls pictured in the ads. If you're lucky, you might end up with someone pretty attractive in her 30's; on the other hand, you might get a chunky woman in her 50's. She'll probably give you a decent massage, and she might give you a happy ending. But she'll be nervous about it. It won't be a GFE at all. If she'll do it, you'll get off for 60 + 50.

    Meh, maybe I'm wrong. Try out 4 or 5 AMPs, and see what you think. In this and other things in life, YMMV.

    On the other hand, there are some very sexy AMP ads explicitly telling you GFE BBBJ FS. If you text one of those numbers, they'll set you up an appointment, and ask you for a deposit. You'll pay the deposit, and then there will be no further answer.

    If you decide what you're looking for is an attractive Asian escort, Asian Megan and Asian Angela are your best bets. They've both got ads on rubratings. Neither of them is the 20 something you're dreaming about. They are both pretty; they are skilled professional providers, with fairly open menus. Depending on what services you choose, you're looking at 200 - 300.

  11. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    You had better find an Asian escort if you want to find that pretty young Asian gal who gives the girlfriend experience.
    Hahaha. That's what I thought I was doing by looking into massage parlors. Every Asian ad I see refers you to one or another. Can you give me something I can use instead of being a smartass? Lmao.

  12. #16372

    Asian GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to check out a massage parlor. I think Asian women are very petite and sexy. I'm not sure what to expect tho. I see the rates on the ads, but I'm not sure if that just to get you in the door for an "economy" session. My question is If you want full-service GFE how exorbitantly do the rates go up? Do you drop at the $60 in the door and drop another $40 for service, or do you start over with the mw's discretion? And, are some of the girls as pretty as they are in the ads?
    You had better find an Asian escort if you want to find that pretty young Asian gal who gives the girlfriend experience.

  13. #16371

    Spring Spa. Godfrey?

    I'm curious if anyone can tell me something about the Spring Spa in Godfrey. Any action there or are they strictly legit therapeutic and by the book?

  14. #16370

    Massage Parlor protocols.

    I've been wanting to check out a massage parlor. I think Asian women are very petite and sexy. I'm not sure what to expect tho. I see the rates on the ads, but I'm not sure if that just to get you in the door for an "economy" session. My question is If you want full-service GFE how exorbitantly do the rates go up? Do you drop at the $60 in the door and drop another $40 for service, or do you start over with the mw's discretion? And, are some of the girls as pretty as they are in the ads?

  15. #16369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmbrbg135  [View Original Post]
    I get to travel around, and you right about Florida. I am specially versed in the general central area from Cocoa Bech, Orlando, Tampa and St. Pete. More recently this area has become my playground for this hobby. I know that big cities like NY and Chicago are much, much bigger, deeper and diverse. But that area of Florida has a more really accessible pool of quality talent. And honestly, when it come to AMPs, I give Florida an edge. It's almost like Michelin stared restaurants, there more in NY than Chicago, but good luck scoring one in NY. I may have gotten a bit spoiled with the FL scene for the hobby. Anyways, just bit anfo to share here, hopefully some may find it useful. I actually had an amazingly good luck at a place in a tinny town if Marion IL, of all places. I know it's a bit of drive from St. Louis, but I had a younger, (mid 20's), hot Chiness spinner with small natural boobs (I don't know if she was a visiting or resident ML there). Decent massage, BBBJ (I was surprised, as in most places it is covered) and cfs. But. 4 for 30 for the house, and 1 tip, is not too bad, if you are passing by, you have to tame the dragon.
    I can back up this review of Rose Spa in Marion Illinois. I would not recommend that you drive all the way there and back just to visit the spa, but if you are already traveling that way anyway then I would definitely recommend that you stop in for a massage and extras. It is without a doubt step up from the Centerville spas and from all of the county spas. They do not have a table shower, but you will get an excellent rub down and full service extras are always available. I work in the metro East and in southern Illinois so I have the opportunity to see providers across those areas and as of right now at least Rose is the best by far. It is comparable to the spas in Central Illinois but in my opinion the ladies are younger and prettier at least at the present time. Like I said, don't go out of your way, but if you're driving to Louisville or beyond and you are in the area anyway you should stop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape