Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18112

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    She's real, and yes her pics are filtered. Still a cutie, but she quoted me $$. 5 for HH so I never moved forward.
    I checked her out about a week ago for a qv. First the good part. She has a great curves. Small waist the flares nicely into her ass. She has a cute face however she was not wearing any mackup when I arrived. In my opinion (like a lot of providers) she is not as pretty in person as her pictures portray, but not bad.

    Now the disappointing part. The CBJ lasted about 1 min. I politely asked for a little longer and she said "No" - That's all you get for a QV. At this point I was a little pissed. Position were limited to missionary and doggie.

    Maybe it was just bad timing but I will not go back.

  2. #18111
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    I also haven't received a reply to my polite & respectful PM. But I'm still hopeful.
    Ditto for me too. So, before somebody complains about giving info out and not getting anything in return, check to be se sure you do what you said you would do for "senior" active members.

  3. #18110

    Me either

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So last time I posted one of my lowkey providers her phone wrecked with calls and messages for days LOL. Probably best to not do that again. So that being said, if any would like to swap contacts or if you're a senior member / active I'll give you a new lead if mine. Arguably the best blowjob of my life, so good I fucking went back later that day to hang with her and a friend LOL. Never have I ever had some head like this. Super low mileage & offers a 2 girls special with a friend way hotter but the uglier one gives better head.

    Anyway let's trade some contacts! Unless You're an OG then I'll gladly pass these 2 on.
    I also haven't received a reply to my polite & respectful PM. But I'm still hopeful.

  4. #18109
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    I have nothing to trade and I'm no OG. I just want to ask how do you go about finding these gems? Seeking? Where do they post? Do you just try newish looking girls till you get a UTR unicorn?

  5. #18108

    I did the snapchat verification with her

    Quote Originally Posted by JadenDes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any reports on Morgan Amill, she's been posting on a couple sights. Face looks fairly filtered, so figured I'd check with you guys before pulling the trigger.
    She's real, and yes her pics are filtered. Still a cutie, but she quoted me $$. 5 for HH so I never moved forward.

  6. #18107

    I remember reading some reviews on her several months back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck in either getting with her or to have her contact them back. I'm getting crickets from her every time I text or call her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/294517714446
    From what I recall, they were mostly positive, but when I texted her she replied $$$ for a HH so I stopped texting her.

  7. #18106

    Fuck you LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    How you swing that? Best I had was a sexy black 21 year old.

  8. #18105

    Sorry Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Now that was just mean.
    Ok, last pic. I'm sure you don't want to see my dick in her ass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03080A52-C04D-4CDC-80DE-C3C8151B99A7.jpg‎  

  9. #18104

    Awww Maaan

    Posting that pic is just plain mean to the rest of us. Wish I could find something, anything like that. Now I am really depressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.

  10. #18103

    Hottie UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    That's a fine looking pic. Damn.

  11. #18102
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    Thats a good looking picture LOL! I wish I had a UTR to share. I've just been seeing Liza Blair. Atleast she is consistently good.

  12. #18101
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Now that was just mean.
    LOL I thought I responded but I went back and sent him her number! Sorry about that 😂.

  13. #18100

    19 utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    Now that was just mean.

  14. #18099

    UTR trade

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So last time I posted one of my lowkey providers her phone wrecked with calls and messages for days LOL. Probably best to not do that again. So that being said, if any would like to swap contacts or if you're a senior member / active I'll give you a new lead if mine. Arguably the best blowjob of my life, so good I fucking went back later that day to hang with her and a friend LOL. Never have I ever had some head like this. Super low mileage & offers a 2 girls special with a friend way hotter but the uglier one gives better head.

    Anyway let's trade some contacts! Unless You're an OG then I'll gladly pass these 2 on.
    Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.

    Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ED5F055-5353-4EF1-B937-EDF5937BD57C.jpg‎  

  15. #18098
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck in either getting with her or to have her contact them back. I'm getting crickets from her every time I text or call her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/294517714446
    Here's my old review.

    Saw this girl earlier this week. Comms were spotty at first but they ended up improving. She's a bit paranoid and ask for your picture or video. Room by the airport no DB. She does have marks all over her body possibly a candy thing (didn't see actual candy) and she's about 30 lbs lighter than her pictures suggest (again could be a candy thing). Its a shame, she's actually very cute and friendly but it seems her lifestyle is taking a toll. All covered, performance has average, not bad but nothing to rave about. Don't think I'll repeat. QV was $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape