Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 27795
-
12-01-20 17:37 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 500Have you seen any of these girls? I'm interested in that carly girl.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 16:54 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 2184Scarlett
Are you seeing her? She pinged me about an hour ago saying she will be here until tomorrow now. Wondering if I should book or let it pass for next time. It's kind of busy at work. Undecided.
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 15:25 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 293Asher eve
She's posting on the other board. Does she belong here? I had a BBBJCIM cd with her a few years back.
-
12-01-20 10:56 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 293Scarlett
She texted me yesterday that she will be available today from 11 till 1 pm. Worth a try, right?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 06:11 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 145Yes, but her upcharge is $$.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 00:19 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 1401Ridiculous up charge. Girls half her age, 1/3 the weight and way better service costs less than her.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 23:35 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 26She is still around but apparently not for long.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/entry.php?1795-Lifes-changes
-
11-30-20 21:58 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 981I don't have a huge one and she took my shot in the. Poop hole just fine! Bbgreek!
Originally Posted by Rush1953
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 21:46 #12442Senior Member

Posts: 214Squirting Farrah Faucet still belong here?
She was gone for a bit. Did ahe change her menu??
-
11-30-20 20:27 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 2184Scarlett L
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
I pinged her. She must be booked solid. She did not respond. Problem is the moment a post is made here. About 1000 horney guys (myself included) ping the lady in question. Not good. I missed out. She leaves tomorrow afternoon. Oh well. Next.
Originally Posted by Rush1953
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 19:47 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 26No guarantee on Greek as there are size limitations. She was game but alas it was not to be.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 18:23 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 210You're welcome bro.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:25 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 595Nice lady, been talking to her for almost a year. Finally schedules lined up and she came thru. Was parked directly across the street from my place but couldn't find it. Says she was in a car accident and her brain doesn't do good with addresses and numbers.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:06 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 109Scarlette L
I can confirm seen her several times, she is not in to condoms funny little cuddly bunnie.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 14:59 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 25Carly
I've seen Carly twice the second time she seemed to be in a mood of sorts no BBFS and she complained of her legs cramping after about 15 minutes said lets go doggie then but she said our time was up. I tried to work out what would work for her but she said our time was up and that was it. No I didn't get off. Haven't sen her since and wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



