Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 37376
-
12-01-20 14:50 #18401Senior Member

Posts: 93Threating text
I was mongering yesterday texting possible victims until I got hooked up with ms juicy who was fabulous. So last night I get a text from a number that is not one I texted. Saying so you are in a relationship and trying to hookup with me I have 5 min to decide whether to tell your so. I play along and say please don't. Of course they want money I tell them ill meet and bring cash no upload I say no cash don't have card. On and on for a few. So finally I say burner phone scammer and ill be glad to bring cash and beat you to my arm falls off. No more text. 2nd time I have gotten something like this. Russians I guess.
-
12-01-20 14:41 #18400Senior Member

Posts: 93Juicy in Chester
Met with juicy at the notel in Chester. Cool chic great attitude and can really play the flute. Would recommend.
-
12-01-20 13:12 #18399Senior Member

Posts: 1449If she is from here I usually spot those her ad does not look familiar and I like ethnic providers. If you do try good luck.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 13:06 #18398Senior Member

Posts: 1449Mixed reviews here some were good mine was a 5 out of 10. I may have caught her on bad day mechanical wasn't fresh. I went for hhr should went with qv. Not sure if I'd repeat maybe after you post I'll decide.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 12:15 #18397Senior Member

Posts: 242Is she one of the Ashley? She used to be very affordable but double her rate after she went UTR.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 11:26 #18396Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Marto it looks like we have the same type LOL!
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
I also saw her quite a few years back before the price hike, and she was pleasant and a little soft spoken but I would sample again if the prices weren't so high.
-
12-01-20 11:24 #18395Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Saw her quite a few years back before the price hike for 80, and while that ass is amazing to look at the service was very robotic.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 10:34 #18394Banned Member

Posts: 443Open menu you say?
Point me in the right direction to meat this Foxy? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 10:27 #18393Banned Member

Posts: 443Well known in here
Kate is her name. DT is her game. Mixed reviews on here, I've seen her multiple times.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 10:16 #18392Senior Member

Posts: 95Need some help.
I know we have discussed this one in the past but I can't seem to find the info. Anyone got a name or post # to help me get some 411? Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/490967531731
-
12-01-20 10:09 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 481No links?
No links to these women you have been posting about?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 09:28 #18390Senior Member

Posts: 694Yeah that's Foxy
Aka Tiff / Tiph. Can be a fun time at very reasonable prices (well under $). On the flip side, she's likely to flake on you and leave you hanging. Worth a shot, but temper your expectations as it's a 50/50 proposition at best. BB is on the (extensive) menu with no upcharge if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 07:37 #18389Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
That is the no holes barred Foxy she's legit.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 07:17 #18388Senior Member

Posts: 39Fake ad unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 04:09 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 1333C'Mon. Man
It's a fake ad posted everywhere.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





