Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 662 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3981

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    She has plenty of less then stellar reviews in the Boston section, maybe even the Bare Back Section. I'd see her for $ hh, what she's asking is waaaaaay to high.
    In person, she is nothing like the pictures. She is old and ugly and I walked out after walking in the place.

  2. #3980

    Info?

    Hey I seen this one posting recently I may take her for a spin? Has anyone tested the waters with her yet or got any info? She seems nice enough over text.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/088421307488

  3. #3979

    Info

    The ad is gone.

  4. #3978

  5. #3977

    I remember now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LexusCruiser  [View Original Post]
    My report from Oct 23:

    Total scam don't waste your time. Made a dare with her for 6:30 this evening after texting several times during the day. Got there at the appointed time. She told me to meet her on coombs, that she wanted to come to the car and meet me 1st (previous repot here said she lived on Everett, they are within walking distance) told me she had a stalker and before anyone goes in the house she meets them in their car. Meet a cute girl who got in and introduced herself as Jessica, not 100% percent if it was the girl in the pics or not, did not see or ask to see the tattoos. Asked me if I had the money and confirmed I did. She then said that she needed to go in the house to put the dog away as she just came home from the grocery store, and asked if she could hold the money.

    All my spidey senses went off and told her that I would gladly give her the cash when we got inside. Waited 20 minutes never came back. Did not call or text me, so I left the area and still have not heard back from her.

    Good luck with your little scam!
    Saved me some time and money.

    To bad.

    Been chatting on snap with her and she's a little hottie.

    Fuck that shit.

  6. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the southbridge girl that was reported as a rob?
    My report from Oct 23:

    Total scam don't waste your time. Made a dare with her for 6:30 this evening after texting several times during the day. Got there at the appointed time. She told me to meet her on coombs, that she wanted to come to the car and meet me 1st (previous repot here said she lived on Everett, they are within walking distance) told me she had a stalker and before anyone goes in the house she meets them in their car. Meet a cute girl who got in and introduced herself as Jessica, not 100% percent if it was the girl in the pics or not, did not see or ask to see the tattoos. Asked me if I had the money and confirmed I did. She then said that she needed to go in the house to put the dog away as she just came home from the grocery store, and asked if she could hold the money.

    All my spidey senses went off and told her that I would gladly give her the cash when we got inside. Waited 20 minutes never came back. Did not call or text me, so I left the area and still have not heard back from her.

    Good luck with your little scam!

  7. #3975

    This one real?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/678822233324

    She's got a snap and posts some hot shit.

    If she's for real she looks like a nice little nugget.
    Isn't she the southbridge girl that was reported as a rob?

  8. #3974

    This one real?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/678822233324

    She's got a snap and posts some hot shit.

    If she's for real she looks like a nice little nugget.

  9. #3973

    Northboro girl

    Hey guys been looking at this one. Before I make a mistake any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/373079658706

  10. #3972
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    Been in Boston and Providence more often lately, but work is taking me back to this area. Anyone got a reliable rec in this area, UTR or not? Keep hearing Genie but she won't respond. Lots of girls on STG are bad or ripoffs. Seems like a dearth in the area.

    Got a former Marios dancer to trade and send info, YMMV and she's initially pricey, but negotiable based around providence.

    PS I can just post her ad to spread the good karma.
    Yes post I'd love o see if I remember. That's great I remember the old Marios like yesterday. I occasionally bang a former Marios girl myself. She's was hot. She's 50 and her face is a little worn (still she don't look 50) and is shredded. Very athletic. No heavy drugs just a lot of weed and maybe some bi polar meds that's it. She don't post or anything though.

  11. #3971

    Reliable Provider

    Been in Boston and Providence more often lately, but work is taking me back to this area. Anyone got a reliable rec in this area, UTR or not? Keep hearing Genie but she won't respond. Lots of girls on STG are bad or ripoffs. Seems like a dearth in the area.

    Got a former Marios dancer to trade and send info, YMMV and she's initially pricey, but negotiable based around providence.

    PS I can just post her ad to spread the good karma.

  12. #3970

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJohnny1  [View Original Post]
    I know Fiona is meh but Kaylee doesn't look bad. No reviews yet either. Anyone at least meet her or see her when visiting Fiona?
    She has plenty of less then stellar reviews in the Boston section, maybe even the Bare Back Section. I'd see her for $ hh, what she's asking is waaaaaay to high.

  13. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I said it and I will say it again. Do not see any of them. If you do. Make sure its $80 max. She's not worth $60 to be honest.
    I know Fiona is meh but Kaylee doesn't look bad. No reviews yet either. Anyone at least meet her or see her when visiting Fiona?

  14. #3968

    Both.

    Hey Cameron he's been saying all along that not only do those girls value themselves way too high. But also that they are NOT worth it. I def would take his advice. And believe it. Because I have noticed numerous STG ad postings, in the past. Stating in the ad, that those girls are not worth it. The most recent one I saw was like a month ago. When that other blonde girl was posting. It said her name on her pics. Like as them ones. Stephanie I think? The weird thing was I had just given her # to a good pal, out here. Recently before that. Cause I had, had it saved from the past. Of when she used to post solo. Advertising that she was in Worcester. Then I seen the Beware STG ad of her. Saying that she was a ripoff / totally not worth the money. An at the time this girl Stephanies ads had said the same exact kind of wording crap, as that Fiona girl. It was like boom her ads had changed all of sudden. I don't recall her ads being all detailed like that before. Back from earlier this year. When people were saying they spotted her on Main a couple of times. On the SW Forum. Actually I just noticed this blonde girls ad the other day, posting again. I think that Fiona one and her other 2 friends are def being handled! And maybe this blonde Stephanie also? But don't quote me on that. I noticed something about how these girls have Marlboro on there ads. For location. Is there like a pimp handler being involved, with the whole Marlboro theme? The ones who say Marlboro are out of a hotel. And I noticed 2 good looking gals over a week ago. Who I contacted both of them. And they both were in that Marlboro hotel location. On 2 separate days last week. That can't be no coincidence, LOL. Both those girls, I noticed had the same exact ad writing of HMU. And the same kind of enticing wording. It seemed very very similar. It was kind of eery like it was written by a handler. I bet they mos def were connected to the same dude handler. BTW the 2 girls I'm speaking of, one was a cute like midget. 401-236-xx49. Shawna? And the other one was a sexy looking brunette. With a 304 area code. Did anyone else notice those 2 girls?? They were willing to do outcalls. Their ads totally disappeared right away. And their phones now don't work. Hmm.

  15. #3967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Why are you saying that? Are they not worth it or do you think their rates are high?
    Well I did ask in the forum before and it wasn't great reviews. But when I went to see her myself 3 months ago when she was in Boston. I arrived at the hotel and she open the door and she just look ugly and was really really high. And when she saw me. She was going to another room to get something. I had to pretend I was there to visit my friend. She's not worth it at all. Her ad is false advertising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape