Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Non Pro's

+ Submit Review
Page 462 of 694 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3491

    Boyfriends

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Her BF also doesn't know what she is doing.
    I've never had one of these work out well when there was a BF in the scene. Whether they knew or not.

  2. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, we met online then went to text, good conversation but I don't know if she is really wanting to meet or know what she wants, she works 2. 5 jobs, she lives with her BF, actually lives close to me so I thought meeting would be easy, but no. She would need to come to you or you would need to get a hotel, I tried to get timing to work and couldn't. She also was starting at 300 which is a bit high for me but she looks nice.

    The other thing is she said she quit birth control because she couldn't afford it.

    Her BF also doesn't know what she is doing.
    Too many red flags:

    1. Rate too high.

    2. Has a boyfriend.

    3. Has a child.

    4. Lives too close.

    I'd pass, if I were you.

  3. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, we met online then went to text, good conversation but I don't know if she is really wanting to meet or know what she wants, she works 2. 5 jobs, she lives with her BF, actually lives close to me so I thought meeting would be easy, but no. She would need to come to you or you would need to get a hotel, I tried to get timing to work and couldn't. She also was starting at 300 which is a bit high for me but she looks nice.

    The other thing is she said she quit birth control because she couldn't afford it.

    Her BF also doesn't know what she is doing.

  4. #3488

    M&g

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.
    I'd pass. It's little text to determine if you're going to be a sucker they can keep on the line and slowly drain your bank account.

  5. #3487

    Sweet Pea76

    I've been chatting with this one. She says in her profile that "membership was cancelled but I'm back" Wondering if anyone has any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ed55...6-48d616d2b852

  6. #3486

  7. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    She's very thin and brunette on SA she blocked me before I could cap her picture.

    Scammer for sure 469 * 2278.
    Do you remember her screen name?

  8. #3484

    M&g

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Meals and drinks I'm fine with. It's the entry fee to the game sometimes. But we should all draw the line and handing over cash without services being provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusV  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that some of you Bro's have gone down this rabbit hole! But lets set the record straight. You should never ever pay these girls for a M&G. You pay for services rendered. No service = no money. As a public service announcement if you are in the habit of doing this. Please STOP immediately. The thought of paying someone to just have dinner is absolutely absurd. I have had a few SB's try this. I told them not a chance in hell! Yes I will take you out to eat but allowance starts after we move to an intimate level
    + 1 . I have not, but would be open to. Time permitting. To have a dinner and drinks with a lady with the caveat that after that we head over to a room I have booked. But I would NEVER pay just for a M&G. I have been asked a lot of times and my main response back is - 'as mentioned in my profile. I am extremely busy and do this just to blow off steam. I do not usually do wine and dine as I just cannot get a slot of 3-4 hrs of free time to do a M&G and then proceed to a room. So if the real intent of this is for safety. I am willing to meet you somewhere public for a quick cup of coffee. After we are satisfied we can proceed to the room I have booked close by. Does that work for you love? Let me know. '.

    This always works for me. The ones that do not agree, are probably not genuine, and I do not want to meet them anyway. Anyone serious about making some cash for a visit, will usually take this offer. One more thing, I usually build a rapport with the woman before inviting to see her. 1-2 days of texting. So she already realises that I am well spoken, well educated, only here for sex but am willing to be a regular if there is chemistry and will respect all of her boundaries and finally that I am not a chump. The last one is hardest. You need to have a fine balance between being firm and yet flexible to suggestions. I give her the impression that I am interested but will not bend my rules to see her. I. e. I am willing to walk away.

  9. #3483

    Different opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Generally $50 to $100 is fair, depending on the exact situation.

    With covid most of my M&Gs have been grabbing lattes and talking in my car, and I think $50 is extremely generous for that.

    I know some guys disagree, but I like M&Gs because it lets me filter out the Shamoos and chicks who are excessively and possibly dangerously psycho. Also, I find that a lot of girls chicken out if for the first date they need to go to a hotel and knock on the door of some dude they haven't met.
    Sorry to hear that some of you Bro's have gone down this rabbit hole! But lets set the record straight. You should never ever pay these girls for a M&G. You pay for services rendered. No service = no money. As a public service announcement if you are in the habit of doing this. Please STOP immediately. The thought of paying someone to just have dinner is absolutely absurd. I have had a few SB's try this. I told them not a chance in hell! Yes I will take you out to eat but allowance starts after we move to an intimate level.

  10. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    That's always my concern that it's just a scam to get free meals and cash for first dates. We need to post these girls pictures so it stops working for them.
    Meals and drinks I'm fine with. It's the entry fee to the game sometimes. But we should all draw the line and handing over cash without services being provided.

  11. #3481

    Avoid

    She's very thin and brunette on SA she blocked me before I could cap her picture.

    Scammer for sure 469 * 2278.

  12. #3480

    Scam m&g

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    That's always my concern that it's just a scam to get free meals and cash for first dates. We need to post these girls pictures so it stops working for them.
    I suppose that can happen, but unless a girl shows an outrageous amount of industry (which none of these girls I've ever met have shown) she'd make more money as a temp and probably eat healthier in the bargain.

    Most of these girls are what I'd call "main chance" girls, and they are after what they consider the most money for the least amount of effort. Finding one guy and banging him once or twice a week for a few hundred bucks and maybe getting some shopping out of it once in a while is what most of them consider a decent deal. The effort of scheduling m&gs with enough guys to make as much as you'd make in a couple of fuck sessions makes doing that less than appealing to most of these girls. Also there seem to be a lot more chicks than dudes on those sites and the market is at least a little bit competitive.

    For the record, I never do more than one m&g with any given girl, regardless of the terms.

    With all SBs, their virtue is more negotiable when the rent or their cell phone bill is past due. And especially so if their baby daddy misses a support check.

  13. #3479

    Money for M&G

    Quote Originally Posted by BedRock01  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for scammers. I did m&g with a girl who live in Bothell. We meet up for coffee and I give her some money. She said she like to meet again then I schedule for a second meet up and don't heard from her again. I have posted her username on the forum.
    That's always my concern that it's just a scam to get free meals and cash for first dates. We need to post these girls pictures so it stops working for them.

  14. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For PPM, I usually do $300-350/ meet. If they are regulars, I usually have them set up an Amazon Wish List with inexpensive items and send at least 1 item to them from their Wish List each week. I've rarely had anyone turn that down.

    I'm pretty picky with looks, the women I've been with are all definitely hot (in my opinion) and are all people that wouldn't give me the time of day if I wasn't paying (and I'm not a bad looking brother either). That being said, I'm into artsy, hippyish looking women (blue or purple hair, tattoos, goths), so I may be finding women that traditional guys don't find attractive. I don't pay for fat, so they all are skinny to a little thick and have beautiful faces. If they have that generic mixed race / stripper look that many guys seem to like, I don't find that attractive at all and ignore them. The 18-22 YOs have really high expectations. I try to avoid them, but let them know what I'm willing to pay and in many cases they will contact me a few weeks after we discuss allowance and accept the $300-350 (once they find out they won't get better). Lastly, my profile is upfront and I state that I don't waste money on frivolous shit. So I'm definitely NOT going to buy them I-Phones or take them designer clothes shopping, but will help them out with rent, school or other necessities if needed, so I may not be getting the true gold-diggers.
    Nice, thanks for the feedback. It makes sense since its seems like 350-500 is about the sweet spot for the hot girls. I have a couple right now who won't go under 400 so ill try that out and see how it goes.

  15. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.
    Watch out for scammers. I did m&g with a girl who live in Bothell. We meet up for coffee and I give her some money. She said she like to meet again then I schedule for a second meet up and don't heard from her again. I have posted her username on the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape