Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 24053
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11588

    Ashley in Rosslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Met with Ashley after Pbarber's lead and was pleasantly surprised. The big downsides are parking in Rosslyn, and she smokes. The upsides are that this 50 something rocker chick MILF is going to fuck you stupid. She was a little older than I expected from the pics, but her performance was solid.
    So this went downhill really quickly. I've seen Ashley numerous times now and she has taken a marked decline. Both used and unused syringes all over the apartment (I'm talking around a dozen scattered, be careful where you step), her apartment is even messier than before, and her personal hygiene has gone out the window. Her phone was blowing up the entire time I was with her, so she is very much in demand. However, I don't see myself returning. This hobby carries certain inherent risks, and enjoying BB certainly amplifies that risk significantly. The speed of her downward trajectory has placed her outside of even my risk tolerance.

  2. #11587
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Lotusflowerz.com had returned and so I scheduled an appointment to TOFTT. Scheduler indicated she was available and so I headed over. Location is in a townhouse (not apartment). I arrived, and texted I was there. While waiting, I noticed at least 3 other mongers waiting in their cars as well. Since it is a townhouse, I could see at least two guys come and go from the house over the course of course of 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, I just left. The location is just too high profile and exposed for me.
    I didn't even bother to book after being quoted 300 for 1 h GFE, knowing Lotus' quality from the past.

  3. #11586

    Sara

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...p/303858477601

    I've RTFF and seen posts but anyone who's known her over the years and visited recently please PM me. Have a few questions as I think it's someone I visited with multiple times many years ago using various names. TIA.

  4. #11585

    Smokers (Cigarette)

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshShock7700  [View Original Post]
    AG,

    I will go to see her on Wednesday (Ari).

    ViKi- wasn't a good experience (Her perfume is a cigarette. Face:6 body:7 attitude:5. 5.

    But YMMV.
    Thanks for letting us know. Smokers breath or the smell of cigarettes on a woman's body is a big turn off. Some girls are good at hiding their bad habit. But, as soon as I can tell a woman is a smoker, it turns me off. I'm hesitant repeating with some really hot woman because it's such a big turn off.

    Fortunately, one of my ATF's is still working during the pandemic and shows no signs of a bad smoking habit so I will repeat many times as long as she is working.

    Thanks again!

  5. #11584
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ari at AG. Thought you all might be interested since she here for another week. But might come back in January.

    Was trying to see Sienna but she was booked. Couldn't wait so took a chance with Ari at AG. That's how I would summarize if you should see Ari. I haven't seen Sienna but from what I read, go see her if you can wait. But if you can't, Ari will still be a fun time.

    Very cute face! Not chubby, but let's say if she dropped a few around the waist, she'd be an hourglass. Nice squeezable a $$ and natural chest.

    From the beginning at the door she is very playful and flirty so was very relieved I knew it would be a fun time. Session with her was on par with the others I've seen at AG, but not the stars like Sienna or Vicki. LFK, very little DFK. Cleaned me up good with Rim and BBBJ preview in shower. Wanted 2nd pop later so decided for CIM in shower. She gladly accepted. Rest of session we did DATY, Rim and BBBJ as that's all I really go for on 2nd pop. All throughout she is playfully flirty and enjoying session with verbal compliments.

    She's a safe bet for good time. I would repeat, but want to meet some others.
    AG seems to have the YMMV cycle between these posts and TER. Overall one of my go too but I've had varied experiences but pics were relatively on point.

  6. #11583
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Lotusflowerz.com had returned and so I scheduled an appointment to TOFTT. Scheduler indicated she was available and so I headed over. Location is in a townhouse (not apartment). I arrived, and texted I was there. While waiting, I noticed at least 3 other mongers waiting in their cars as well. Since it is a townhouse, I could see at least two guys come and go from the house over the course of course of 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, I just left. The location is just too high profile and exposed for me.
    Just saw their return as well. Extremely hesitant because of past but it seems they haven't learned that discretion is part of the business. When I inquired they let me set up an appointment without any screening info but I declined because big head and gut told me it was off. Might be legit but too many red flags.

  7. #11582

    Lotus

    I saw that Lotusflowerz.com had returned and so I scheduled an appointment to TOFTT. Scheduler indicated she was available and so I headed over. Location is in a townhouse (not apartment). I arrived, and texted I was there. While waiting, I noticed at least 3 other mongers waiting in their cars as well. Since it is a townhouse, I could see at least two guys come and go from the house over the course of course of 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, I just left. The location is just too high profile and exposed for me.

  8. #11581
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ari at AG. Thought you all might be interested since she here for another week. But might come back in January.

    Was trying to see Sienna but she was booked. Couldn't wait so took a chance with Ari at AG. That's how I would summarize if you should see Ari. I haven't seen Sienna but from what I read, go see her if you can wait. But if you can't, Ari will still be a fun time.

    Very cute face! Not chubby, but let's say if she dropped a few around the waist, she'd be an hourglass. Nice squeezable a $$ and natural chest.

    From the beginning at the door she is very playful and flirty so was very relieved I knew it would be a fun time. Session with her was on par with the others I've seen at AG, but not the stars like Sienna or Vicki. LFK, very little DFK. Cleaned me up good with Rim and BBBJ preview in shower. Wanted 2nd pop later so decided for CIM in shower. She gladly accepted. Rest of session we did DATY, Rim and BBBJ as that's all I really go for on 2nd pop. All throughout she is playfully flirty and enjoying session with verbal compliments.

    She's a safe bet for good time. I would repeat, but want to meet some others.
    AG,

    I will go to see her on Wednesday (Ari).

    ViKi- wasn't a good experience (Her perfume is a cigarette. Face:6 body:7 attitude:5. 5.

    But YMMV.

  9. #11580
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ari at AG. Thought you all might be interested since she here for another week. But might come back in January.

    Was trying to see Sienna but she was booked. Couldn't wait so took a chance with Ari at AG. That's how I would summarize if you should see Ari. I haven't seen Sienna but from what I read, go see her if you can wait. But if you can't, Ari will still be a fun time.

    Very cute face! Not chubby, but let's say if she dropped a few around the waist, she'd be an hourglass. Nice squeezable a $$ and natural chest.

    From the beginning at the door she is very playful and flirty so was very relieved I knew it would be a fun time. Session with her was on par with the others I've seen at AG, but not the stars like Sienna or Vicki. LFK, very little DFK. Cleaned me up good with Rim and BBBJ preview in shower. Wanted 2nd pop later so decided for CIM in shower. She gladly accepted. Rest of session we did DATY, Rim and BBBJ as that's all I really go for on 2nd pop. All throughout she is playfully flirty and enjoying session with verbal compliments.

    She's a safe bet for good time. I would repeat, but want to meet some others.
    AG.

    I will go to see her on Wednesday (Ari).

    ViKi- wasn't a good experience (Her perfume is a cigarette. Face:6 body:7 attitude:5. 5 But YMMY.

  10. #11579

    Ari at AG

    Saw Ari at AG. Thought you all might be interested since she here for another week. But might come back in January.

    Was trying to see Sienna but she was booked. Couldn't wait so took a chance with Ari at AG. That's how I would summarize if you should see Ari. I haven't seen Sienna but from what I read, go see her if you can wait. But if you can't, Ari will still be a fun time.

    Very cute face! Not chubby, but let's say if she dropped a few around the waist, she'd be an hourglass. Nice squeezable a $$ and natural chest.

    From the beginning at the door she is very playful and flirty so was very relieved I knew it would be a fun time. Session with her was on par with the others I've seen at AG, but not the stars like Sienna or Vicki. LFK, very little DFK. Cleaned me up good with Rim and BBBJ preview in shower. Wanted 2nd pop later so decided for CIM in shower. She gladly accepted. Rest of session we did DATY, Rim and BBBJ as that's all I really go for on 2nd pop. All throughout she is playfully flirty and enjoying session with verbal compliments.

    She's a safe bet for good time. I would repeat, but want to meet some others.

  11. #11578

    JM Email

    I received the email notification as well. Some of the photos look pretty amazing, but seems like
    fairly mixed experiences / reviews out there. Also appears that the donations continue to rise. Some look familiar on other sites as well. Them / BAL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghao13  [View Original Post]
    After looking like there were few options for quite a while, all of a sudden today JM has like 5 ladies on their website. I haven't used them in a while since there are other latinas, but maybe it is a sign of more ladies coming.

  12. #11577

    Jennifer's lineup expanded

    After looking like there were few options for quite a while, all of a sudden today JM has like 5 ladies on their website. I haven't used them in a while since there are other latinas, but maybe it is a sign of more ladies coming.

  13. #11576

    An observation

    I've noticed that the ebony providers in the DMV, their pics are normally accurate when you see them in person. What you see in the pics is what you get. And even if they have more weight it's in all the right places. Especially in NOVA (Fairfax County, Alexandria, Arlington areas). Wish more ebony providers were in the Dulles area.

  14. #11575

    An observation

    I've noticed that the ebony providers in the DMV, their pics are normally accurate when you see them in person. What you see in the pics is what you get. And even if they have more weight it's in all the right places. Especially in NOVA (Fairfax County, Alexandria, Arlington areas). Wish more ebony providers were in the Dulles area.

  15. #11574

    Bks

    Bestknownsecrets.net

    She departed. Said she will return in a few, months. Time will tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link for BKS? She's no longer on EROS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape