Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 17954
-
11-30-20 19:18 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 113Kristen
Anyone know what happened to Kristen? Haven't seen her advertise in forever, plus she deleted her Facebook, IG, and YouTube accounts!
-
11-30-20 14:06 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 292Yeah that's what I kind of figured but I just wanted to ask to make sure that I wasn't wrong about that thanks.
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:59 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 177Gift cards
Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.
JR.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:31 #6581Regular Member

Posts: 17Scam
Deposits, gift cards, cash app, pay pal etc. If they ask for money before a meet. No more than likely to it. It's a scam. Cash or nothing.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:25 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 292Gift card
Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.
-
11-30-20 09:15 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 2928*96088051.
Originally Posted by Stempo
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:08 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 31I've got her on my list, mind a DM with her number or ad?
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:03 #6577Regular Member

Posts: 17Bri
She's an idiot. Much more bitchy now that she is "talking to someone". Wasn't even that good really.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 08:50 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 292Kelsey
Yes I seen her the next morning after she got out.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-20 01:04 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelsey
Has anyone seen / talked to Kelsey since she got back from her vacation? I've got 2 numbers for her but have been afraid to try either. 6663 and 6339.
-
11-28-20 19:13 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 60Molly on Sumosear
Stopped by to see Molly advertising on Sumo, decent place even though a little messy, and that's as good as it got, stated immediately that my hhr started when I walked in the door, and gave me updates every 5 minutes. And had the same old son story they all have, the rent is due, etc. (really wouldn't have known, sarcasm intended) everything had to be covered, including, yes hand work, yes you heard that right covered hand work, and she doesn't do any type of BJ. Her pics look great on Sumo, just add 50 lbs and you get her in person, I'd skip this one, there's plenty of girls out there! Happy Hunting!
-
11-28-20 16:40 #6573Banned Member

Posts: 415Shayden, Pretty in Ink, etc
Saw her once recently. Bossy as hell! "Turn off the light, don't open the blinds so much, no 69, eat me first, I want doggy, etc. " geez!
Originally Posted by Froze
[View Original Post]
Once was enough. And the pics were MANY years ago. YMMV.
You all be safe out there.
-
11-28-20 14:47 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 182Bella The Barbie / Bri / Layla
I have known her for over a year and she has always used the three different names / ads. Same texting app phone number. Hell, I am not even sure she knows why she does it. She does have some new pictures tho, that I can vouch are current and real.
Originally Posted by Froze
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 13:56 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 1002https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/301170927186
Originally Posted by Froze
[View Original Post]
Same girl. Don't know why she uses two different personas at the same time. But anyway she has favorable reviews so she is one on my most wanted list.
-
11-28-20 13:30 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 85Bella Barbie
Anyone seen her? Only 1 pic, but she looks nice.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/692525060884












Reply With Quote





