Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23248

    Sorry to here that brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Went to East last night to try Tiffany and was absolutely annoyed at getting a legit massage! Legit. Idk if it was because I was the last customer of the night but was very disappointed and she's not even all that cute. 40 for hr with 20 tip.

    I usually stick to Inland Empire or LA county.

    Orange county has been terrible for me. First blossom now east star.
    I can offer you some spots in Westminster. I was just in the inland empire. Have you been to 3 7 spa. I was there yesterday. Ill I can say is wow.

  2. #23247

    East star Spa in Orange

    Went to East last night to try Tiffany and was absolutely annoyed at getting a legit massage! Legit. Idk if it was because I was the last customer of the night but was very disappointed and she's not even all that cute. 40 for hr with 20 tip.

    I usually stick to Inland Empire or LA county.

    Orange county has been terrible for me. First blossom now east star.

  3. #23246

    Noob here

    Noob question but when a FSBM lists their price is that the price? Or is there an expectation to tip above that?

  4. #23245

    Swan vs Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    The one in Costa Mesa has younger girls, but the service in Santa Ana is better.
    I will have to try both!

  5. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Just found the Latina spot at 440 fair on Instagram. Any reports from this spot? Getting bored of the honey spots.
    212 is Honey. They moved to this unit upstairs just recently.

  6. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoi  [View Original Post]
    There's a bunch of private rooms with a door in there.
    Thanks guys!!

  7. #23242

    GB 2 in Santa Ana

    I was eating at the teriyaki place a few doors down and decided that I was going to try GB 2 later. I tried it out and there is 2 milfy Chinese ladies working. They had a nice face. The massage was nice but no extras. I feel that there might be something there so YMMV. $40 for an hour.

  8. #23241

    212 spa

    Just found the Latina spot at 440 fair on Instagram. Any reports from this spot? Getting bored of the honey spots.

  9. #23240

    Adorable

    I was in the area & thought I'd give this place a shot.

    Paid the 30 min house fee to Susan but she wasn't the one give me the massage I guess she was already booked since 5 min after I walk in I hear another person come in. At first I thought I had struck out. The lady that actually ended up attending me massaged me for what felt like 25 minutes. No flip until the 25th minute too. After that she said what I wanted and she signaled a HJ but I wanted more and said FS. I guess she's not the one to usually do these things because soon after I said that she was sort of talking quieter and went to the other room to talk it over with Susan I'm assuming. Not 100% sure but they might also do BBFS? Since she had asked me if I want a cover or not? Most times if it's CFS it's automatic they bring the cover. Anyway she was sort of panicking now that I think about it and now feel a little bad. She told me a Benjamin would be the cost. Gave it to her and started. I totally didn't ask for her name. My apologies but she was shorter than Susan and with shorter hair. Older lady maybe high 30's early 40's.

    If I had to rate the experience I would give it a 5/10. She wouldn't take her mask off or let me suck her tities which is understandable in these kind of conditions but still lowered her score. Also, she didn't give me a CBJ to at least get me hard, I had to get hard myself. She also wouldn't do cowgirl, which totally turned me off and she ended up releasing me with her hand. She was tight which is an upside to things but overall I'd give it a 5/10. Might try Susan next time. If there is a next time.

  10. #23239
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?
    888 is not like the. 15 foot massage places. No public massage area, just several private rooms with actual doors and walls that go to the ceiling. Nice clean place too.

  11. #23238

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?
    There's a bunch of private rooms with a door in there.

  12. #23237

    888 spa?

    For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?

  13. #23236
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Fullerton spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    I like that place, especially Kim. Last time I was rhere I scoped the place and sure as hell, cops were snooping. My wife would not like to bail me out of the slammer. Went to 440 fair instead. That place is crawling with hot asians and latina honeys.
    To be fair there is also a weed dispensary next door to the tattoo shop there.

  14. #23235

    Fair. Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by KmpChaser  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place with the hot asians and latinas? 440 fair?
    Asem atsoc.

  15. #23234
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrRngr1  [View Original Post]
    Although, I've never been to that joint. I can tell you it ain't 4 20 oz. Rib-eye steaks for $30.

    Door (entrance) fee of 40 doll hairs for 30 minutes.

    According to the abbreviations tab 40 should be written as. 4 so maybe that caused your confusion?

    Hope this helps!

    Best,

    PwrRngr1.
    Got it. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape