Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10922

    Ember Rose

    Hey, has anyone seen this hottie yet? First she posted in tampa, then came up my neck of the woods in new port richey and hudson, now she's back in temple terrace. Let me know, I'm posting some pics from her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56355398/#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ember rose6.jpg‎   ember1.jpg‎   ember3.jpg‎   ember4.jpg‎   ember rose5.jpg‎  


  2. #10921
    Anyone been to her or know if she's legit I think her names chelsea https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8134197234.

  3. #10920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Working link

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripr  [View Original Post]
    She is the type I'm interested in. Would love a working link.
    Here is a "working link". You have to click on it yourself. Bill Ho.

    https://callescort.org/727-351-3936

  4. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your assessment. I see her often and opens up a little more once she gets to know you. At least that is my experience. As always, be polite with the ladies and you get more than expected.
    Always a gentleman, definitely goes a long ways. Thank you, Rogue much appreciated.

  5. #10918

    I musta won a lottery.

    Link worked for me. Her pics strongly imply it's all about the holes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripr  [View Original Post]
    She is the type I'm interested in. Would love a working link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201128_104425.jpg‎  

  6. #10917
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripr  [View Original Post]
    She is the type I'm interested in. Would love a working link.
    https://callescort.org/727-351-3936

    If this doesn't work, just go to the site and put the number in the search box. This girl looks like a total freak. Might be worth the drive. Looks like basically no rules.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b9c55a9be9b981b60915e794fde37423_f.jpg‎   d2c0b1357a0142804b6f33abbe6765eb_f.jpg‎   703c3a22278478a644b9872cfaf80a99_f.jpg‎   f4f130c00cf1afc569770cf21b6be31d_f.jpg‎  

  7. #10916

    Link broken,

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today, in a mid rate hotel just off 75 and I am glad I did, will most likely become my current ATF. 1. 5 for HH, with 2 pops. Enjoyed DT with FIV and FIA, licked the taint, boys and butthole also. First pop was RCG BBCIP, 2nd pop was BB doggy CIA. Tiny little spinner and definitely her in the pics.

    https://callescort.org/727-351-3936
    She is the type I'm interested in. Would love a working link.

  8. #10915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Melanie.

    Yes, she did and she was incredible. Ajdal out Now however the ass pic in that shot looks amazing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The one I am referring to also wen by Melissa and I last saw her in Dec of 2015. She moved out of town soon afterwards and that was the last I ever heard of her. I would feel like I won the lottery if she returned LOL.

    Those pics are somewhat generic for me to tell who it may be. I am going to reach out to her and find out. She actually lived close by another member on here.

    Wow. But $500? Real GFE may be worth the spurge but who going to put that kinda bank at risk for not knowing what your going to get /.
    .

  9. #10914

    And that's why I'm hoping someone can describe the possible outcome

    I'd certainly be expecting a multi course experience with all the trimmings for that for sure.

    If no one provides input, I think I'll pass. Would hate to get a covered and "don't do that!" for such a meeting.


    Wow. But $500? Real GFE may be worth the spurge but who going to put that kinda bank at risk for not knowing what your going to get /.

  10. #10913

    Stuffing

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today, in a mid rate hotel just off 75 and I am glad I did, will most likely become my current ATF. 1. 5 for HH, with 2 pops. Enjoyed DT with FIV and FIA, licked the taint, boys and butthole also. First pop was RCG BBCIP, 2nd pop was BB doggy CIA. Tiny little spinner and definitely her in the pics.

    https://callescort.org/727-351-3936
    All she wanted for Turkey day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stuffing.jpg‎   facial.jpg‎   Stuffing2.jpg‎   Painted.jpg‎   Stuffed.jpg‎  

    ballsdeep.jpg‎  

  11. #10912

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 8 years ago. Tall gorgeous girl. A bit passive and quite. CBJ, DATY. Not much of a GFE experience for me. I never repeated.

    Has 90 reviews on TER all the way back to 2009. Reports from Aug and July of this year mention CBJ.
    4.

    Tyvm. Exactly what I was hoping to find out. Much appreciated.

  12. #10911

    Stephanie Ann Simmons

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 8 years ago. Tall gorgeous girl. A bit passive and quite. CBJ, DATY. Not much of a GFE experience for me. I never repeated.

    Has 90 reviews on TER all the way back to 2009. Reports from Aug and July of this year mention CBJ.
    Agree with your assessment. I see her often and opens up a little more once she gets to know you. At least that is my experience. As always, be polite with the ladies and you get more than expected.

  13. #10910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by IbviuBix  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Original poster says "white girl" in the later part of post. BUT, your title says Dominican". Last count I had, Dominicans aren't white. Can someone please clarify?? Thanks.
    Most Dominicans are olive tone skin, tan but not black. They are mostly a mix of Spanish and natives of the islands (Indian / Native American) There are some Africans, about 15% of Dominicans are Black. You may be confusing Dominicans with the country on the west side of the island, Haiti. Most Haitians of descended from Black African slaves.

    You can't say for sure what country some one is from based only on the color of their skin.

  14. #10909
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    The one I am referring to also wen by Melissa and I last saw her in Dec of 2015. She moved out of town soon afterwards and that was the last I ever heard of her. I would feel like I won the lottery if she returned LOL.

    Those pics are somewhat generic for me to tell who it may be. I am going to reach out to her and find out. She actually lived close by another member on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across her somewhere, mid-20's hottie.

    Texted early last week. Crickets until yesterday, apologizing for missing text earlier. Her site, under rates says she's got friend in training. Across a few texts know this:

    Hr is 5 x $. Outcalls until she's seen you before. Sidekick still apprenticing and cost / hr is same, with or without the second lady. Sounds like an inexpensive double.

    Left her with I'll be considering investment for soon.

    Has anyone enjoyed her company? Is it worth spluging for?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://sarahsanderson.escortbook.com/
    Wow. But $500? Real GFE may be worth the spurge but who going to put that kinda bank at risk for not knowing what your going to get /.

  15. #10908

    Any Intel on Sarah?

    Stumbled across her somewhere, mid-20's hottie.

    Texted early last week. Crickets until yesterday, apologizing for missing text earlier. Her site, under rates says she's got friend in training. Across a few texts know this:

    Hr is 5 x $. Outcalls until she's seen you before. Sidekick still apprenticing and cost / hr is same, with or without the second lady. Sounds like an inexpensive double.

    Left her with I'll be considering investment for soon.

    Has anyone enjoyed her company? Is it worth spluging for?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://sarahsanderson.escortbook.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails full_5fb2ec91ab6c8.jpg‎   full_5fb2ed17b578c.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape