Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 28235
-
11-28-20 20:59 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 309YMMV, but I had a good time
I also knew her from before when she posted over a year or two ago. She was smoking hot back then, now she's pudgy.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 17:35 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 90CashApp in Bio
The only red flag I see is her saying cashapp in her bio, if she's asking for any sort of deposit through cashapp or if she's only accepting payment through cashapp, run, that's a big red flag for a flat out scam.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 15:57 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 5948Someone saw her recently but may need some creative searching. Recall was a good visit bit I didn't explore anymore due to location.
Originally Posted by Ziggy62
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 15:20 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 571Ember Rose
Hey, has anyone seen this hottie yet? First she posted in tampa, then came up my neck of the woods in new port richey and hudson, now she's back in temple terrace. Let me know, I'm posting some pics from her ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56355398/#.
-
11-28-20 14:26 #10921Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone been to her or know if she's legit I think her names chelsea https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8134197234.
-
11-28-20 13:27 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 2419Working link
Here is a "working link". You have to click on it yourself. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by DayTripr
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/727-351-3936
-
11-28-20 12:00 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 36Always a gentleman, definitely goes a long ways. Thank you, Rogue much appreciated.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 10:46 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 536I musta won a lottery.
Link worked for me. Her pics strongly imply it's all about the holes.
Originally Posted by DayTripr
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 10:10 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 5948https://callescort.org/727-351-3936
Originally Posted by DayTripr
[View Original Post]
If this doesn't work, just go to the site and put the number in the search box. This girl looks like a total freak. Might be worth the drive. Looks like basically no rules.
-
11-28-20 09:26 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 106Link broken,
She is the type I'm interested in. Would love a working link.
Originally Posted by NevauMind
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 04:18 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 1000Melanie.
Yes, she did and she was incredible. Ajdal out Now however the ass pic in that shot looks amazing to me.
.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 02:05 #10914Senior Member

Posts: 536And that's why I'm hoping someone can describe the possible outcome
I'd certainly be expecting a multi course experience with all the trimmings for that for sure.
If no one provides input, I think I'll pass. Would hate to get a covered and "don't do that!" for such a meeting.
Wow. But $500? Real GFE may be worth the spurge but who going to put that kinda bank at risk for not knowing what your going to get /.
-
11-28-20 01:47 #10913Senior Member

Posts: 189Stuffing
All she wanted for Turkey day.
Originally Posted by NevauMind
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 00:49 #10912Senior Member

Posts: 36Much appreciated
4.
Originally Posted by JamesBone
[View Original Post]
Tyvm. Exactly what I was hoping to find out. Much appreciated.
-
11-27-20 23:00 #10911Senior Member

Posts: 616Stephanie Ann Simmons
Agree with your assessment. I see her often and opens up a little more once she gets to know you. At least that is my experience. As always, be polite with the ladies and you get more than expected.
Originally Posted by JamesBone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





