Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 36,031 to 36,045 of 52349
-
11-28-20 13:24 #16319Senior Member

Posts: 392It's called avoidtheMENstruation.
Originally Posted by Ramen25
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 13:22 #16318Senior Member

Posts: 111Best thing I can tell you is to take the offer on those other girls. Once you do that, you'll gain standing with the booker and that will probably open up more of Hana's appointment times with you. You might be verified with the booker, but you're probably still lower on the ladder.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 13:22 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 392Pray or get more references since they will try to contact your one reference. Remember that bookers like M and J will always vet you which is why you should always prepare to have recent references who are also working the day you ask to be vetted since J and M will not follow up on another day to do so. Making it easier for them will make it easier for you.
Originally Posted by HollowJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 13:08 #16316Senior Member

Posts: 131Just go see someone else from the stable first like the booker told you. I am surprised the booker is even responding to you at this point. 3 days in a row contact without one appointment is not ideal with anyone.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 12:45 #16315Senior Member

Posts: 3480Saturday Nov. 28
M. Hana, Sena, Bella.
Sunny. Lyn, Joy2.
Newtopasian. Sia.
SFK. Viki.
KPL. Ara, Cici.
-
11-28-20 11:24 #16314Senior Member

Posts: 275Pinky from booker gray kind of looks like her to some degree, except a lot older, more homely, and maybe not as sexy a body though she is skinny. She does provide decent service though.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 07:47 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 746They always lurk.
I couldn't tell you, but I generally avoid that building because LEO always lurks there. It's been being watched for a long time.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 05:01 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 392And M is probably unwilling to give up a spot to a newbie since she has final say in the bookings. If they specifically told you that you should see another girl first, you won't be fully vetted until you do so. The ball is in your court playa, what ya going to do?
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 04:41 #16311Regular Member

Posts: 4K org references
I've been using one booker for 2 years before pandemic. After reading your posts on Hana I decided try my luck on her. But I only used one booker that has quit. Does that count as a reference? What should I do folks? Thank you!
-
11-28-20 01:02 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 2324Near wilshire / wiltern
Just putting this out there. Does anyone know what caused the l. E presence at a well frequented building near wilshire and wiltern today? There was only l. E presence and no fire with significant number of l. E outside and going into building. Booker cancelled appointment and I would assume all operation for tonight with the different bookers have come to a halt.
-
11-27-20 23:41 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 189Celebrity K girl
I've been watching Ha Joo-See videos. Anyone know if there are any girls in the LA or OC who may look like her.
-
11-27-20 23:23 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 275Interestinggg could you perhaps enlighten us with any info as to how this monthly tightening procedure might work? Curious minds want to know LOL.
Originally Posted by DickolaTesla
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 22:02 #16307Banned Member

Posts: 22Vixen told me Pepsi took time off after having her monthly pussy tightening procedure.
Originally Posted by PervySage2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 20:08 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 417I asked for anytime in the last three days and LAVixen said not available, I really do not want to appear desperate if they just don't like new client.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 20:07 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 417I tried for the last three days, I just asked for anytime for today or tomorrow but the PO just said not available and offer other girls. I get it I'm not a regular with them and they want me to see other girls first but I'm unwilling to do that. Is there another way to book Hana other than LAVixen? I probably won't get a reply from M?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




