Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5144
-
12-05-20 12:35 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: WYP girl
No experience, but she also has a profile on SA: https://www.seeking.com/member/3e2e8...c-c93213cb2607.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Based on what's written there, she might require a few visits to open up, so to speak.
-
12-04-20 05:03 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 405WYP Girl
I'm wondering if anyone has any contact with this girl who posts on WYP. I've messaged with her on the site and texted so far but it's hard to get a read on her. If anyone has actually met her I'd be intyerested in hearing your thoughts. Probably best to do this through PM. Thanks.
-
12-03-20 17:15 #1722He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606I mean
It could have been the luck of the draw and it was just bad timing but I definitely wouldn't have gone down on that and it lingers on parts you don't want it to linger. She was not into it at all really, too bad because her body isn't bad and she was cute.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 05:06 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 405Nicole
I'm surprised about the report of an odor issue with her. I've seen her many times, granted it has been close to a year since last visit, and I never had that problem. My biggest issue with her is timing issues and ghosting. I've talked to her fairly recently and she says she has cleaned up her act, but don't they all say that. Too bad because she could be a gem if she didn't pull her stupid shit.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 18:50 #1720He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Manchester 2 me 0
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/449211423044
She has various ads with some enticing photos of a would be super curvy good time. Decent part of the great NH city, was directed where to go and again walked into a third floor dump. She was short and thick, long black hair but that's where it all ended and took a turn for the worse but I was like "fuck it". And powered on for the good of all, no curves, flabby, small tits and yes her ass was fat, not PHAT. Went right to a BJ that was not good unless you like getting raked over by teeth, some "oh yeahs".
And "that's it". We're sprinkled in. She asked if I wanted to 69 but after a finger inspection I declined on that good time. Went straight to mish because I hadn't been punished enough and pounded away like the two-pump-chump I was hoping to be. There was some more fake dirty-ish talk, I don't know which is worse, the dead fish or the lame dirty talk while being a dead fish? Anyway I finished up got dressed and left again all stank fingery and such. Again it's BYOC so be prepared, or not if you like that sort of thing, prices go up but condoms aren't in the budget apparently.
Will not repeat.
On a side note what the hell is up with stank ass pussies? Is it too much effort to at least attempt to clean them between clients?
Do yourselves a favor and stay away.
-
12-02-20 18:23 #1719He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Nicole
So seeing she was available and I've seen her photos around for a while I thought I'd try something new. Texted, she was available, got donations and directions sorted out and was on my way to good old Manch-hole. Got to the correct house and was greeted at the front door, she is cute, taller than expected and does have long hair. The apartment is not the greatest and did smell of cigarettes, went to her room which was a bit messy, she has a dog that was kept out for the visit thankfully. Paid the donation and we both got undressed, her body isn't bad, decent titties, shaved, small ass, I sat on the end of the bed and she gave a nice wet BBBJ with good deepthroat action and no teeth, hooray for that! From there we went to doggie then mish, she was not very vocal or active more like a mannequin actually, I pulled out and came on her stomach and that's when I noticed the not-so-fresh smell from the vaj area which had embedded itself in my fingers and on ole johnson that even the disinfectant wipes did not get rid of. Got dressed, said some pleasant goodbyes and got out of there.
Donation was 120 a half hour, it's 200 for the hour, I don't think I would repeat just for the lack of cleanliness and effort. Also it's BYOC apparently.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/385709697819
-
11-28-20 13:23 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 114Rae
Disregard this post. She never made it to the Manchester area this weekend. I don't know WTF happened.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 23:09 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 249Nicole
Nicole is home alone for a couple weeks, her room mate is out of town. Those that know her know its hard making a date with her because she has an elderly room mate that does not always leave at the times he is supposed to, so setting up a date can be unreliable.
She's a cute spinner, short with long hair, loves to deep throat, always a good time in my opinion.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/385709697819
-
11-26-20 18:18 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 114Rae is Back for Limited Time
She'll be in the Manchester area 11/27 and 11/28. Senior members only. PM for contact info only. You will need to discuss further details directly with her.
-
11-26-20 01:17 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 50I have seen her. See my intel POST#1566. In short I thought it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by ManchGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 16:17 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 199Bbw Amy
The girl on STG (Amy) doesn't require a condom. Also, flat rate of $ will get you anything including BB anal. PM me for the extra she provides.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 14:29 #1713Banned Member

Posts: 942She is fucken hot dude. But of course all you don't make reviews. On her. Because "she's going to get too busy" (if reviews are made)). And I want her for myself blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
You guys never fail the status quo on this form.
-
11-25-20 14:17 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 130I think someone reviewed her under her seeking arrangements account. I reached out wanted a lot of $ and couldn't host just car. From the SA review pics are accurate and she is fun.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 13:27 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 352If I was to guess, I think he's referring to Amy / Lynn.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/582257143862
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...chester-732354
-
11-25-20 10:38 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 352Do you have an ad or phone number to reference the review to?
Originally Posted by Twiidur
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




