Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 26388
-
11-28-20 23:17 #12423Senior Member

Posts: 420When their only payment method is CashApp you can pretty much write it off as fake. As well as almost all of them using an area code not from WI or IL.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 16:59 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 604Sounds like she's still carrying around the weight she put on after her last away time.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 09:18 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 195Rayna
Visited Rayna at her incall last week. I like to try out some of the older posters as they seem more reliable. Her pics are accurate. Pretty face but her bod has a few extra lbs. Very friendly, excellent attitude, safe neighborhood during daytime. Did BJ, CG & mis. It was all good. I will repeat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/903244449989
-
11-27-20 23:19 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 198Fair enough, I too would take a hike if I saw cops around. No reason to put ourselves on their radar for any reason knowing ultimately we are breaking their bs laws. I would venture to say that LEO suspects all the no-tells in the greater MKE area are a magnet for STG ladies, including the lower end chain hotels like Super 8, Motel 6, Rodeway Inn, etc. It's the only place I have ever seen them. So, then where is really safe when it comes to mongering with the STG class?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 22:52 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 663Same ad running in Madison.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 17:14 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 267This is absolutely a fake.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
Your first tip off is the non-local area code.
That, plus asking for $$ up front= scam.
-
11-27-20 14:41 #12417Senior Member

Posts: 812Champagne
Why don't you try to put her name into the search engine on STG? It's not that difficult.
Originally Posted by Danyo
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 14:32 #12416Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake.
Looks like, and pics probably stolen from, this girl I follow on MFC called SnugglePunk.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 14:06 #12415Senior Member

Posts: 312$50 up front. Non local # . Amazing pictures = Something is rotten in Denmark
I completely agree with MilwPussyHound. If she was real, she wouldn't need $50 up front because she would have cars and trucks wrapped around her incall lined up to see her. Most likely a scam and the pics are not her.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 10:23 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 1820Donut shop
The donut shop isn't 24 hours, nor is the store next to it. If you're there when the stores are closed LEO may wonder why you're there.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-27-20 08:13 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 774Seen
I've seen her twice and each time was very good. Fresh out of the shower both times. Performance wasn't lacking one bit. I will say tho, her brain is going a million miles a minute.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 07:31 #12412Regular Member

Posts: 18Champagne
Could you post a link for Champagne?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 07:10 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 656Joy the Mermaid
She has been reviewed several times. Her strong smoke smell and lackluster performance were often reported. Now there is also reports of poor hygiene. Sucks!!
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 07:06 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 65650 dollar deposit before telling you where she is = SCAM
Once you send her the deposit, she is going to tell you that she is in Nigeria. Don't fall for deposits ahead of time, they are all scams.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 07:02 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 656They know what is going on
LEO knows of the place. They are trying to deter people from the hobby. I understand your point about the questioning and possibly harassment. But also I don't want them to run my plates and add me to their "pretty hable" data base.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





