Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 979 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Does Astrid have an ad up? The only number I have (727-335-) comes up with nothing. Where about in St Pete is she? Bill Ho.
    No ad. Will txt you a pic or so plus if you search here there are a few. I believe she is off Ulmerton or over by airport closer.

  2. #5088
    She is in Clearwater / largo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Does Astrid have an ad up?.

  3. #5087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her once a week. Once in contact, communication has always been good. I've known her for years and has never ghosted me or cancelled our meet. Stellar bbbjcimwsp-one of the best. She really has no idea about a clock and GFE in our meets. Definitely a favorite!
    Does Astrid have an ad up? The only number I have (727-xxxx243) comes up with nothing. Where about in St Pete is she? Bill Ho.

  4. #5086

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm About to go see Astrid am I safe to go see her is she a good provider?

    Thanks in advance any info would help.
    I usually see her once a week. Once in contact, communication has always been good. I've known her for years and has never ghosted me or cancelled our meet. Stellar bbbjcimwsp-one of the best. She really has no idea about a clock and GFE in our meets. Definitely a favorite!

  5. #5085
    She isn't a bad provider she is just not my type at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $100 and $150.

    1/2 hr and hour rates.

  6. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm About to go see Astrid am I safe to go see her is she a good provider?

    Thanks in advance any info would help.
    She quoted me $100 and $150.

    1/2 hr and hour rates.

  7. #5083
    She is good I did half hour with massage but she is not my body type if I would have seen her photos wouldn't have went sweet girl just not my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Don't be in a hurry. Response time is less
    than immediate and can go dark on visit time some have said. I have tried a few times w no luck but will keep at it. My luck will catch her on a bad day LOL. / sulk.

  8. #5082

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Don't be in a hurry. Response time is less than immediate and can go dark on visit time some have said. I have tried a few times w no luck but will keep at it. My luck will catch her on a bad day LOL. / sulk.
    She contacted me last week. One week after my last call to her. Said she had not been working at all for 10 days.

  9. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm About to go see Astrid am I safe to go see her is she a good provider?

    Thanks in advance any info would help.
    Don't be in a hurry. Response time is less than immediate and can go dark on visit time some have said. I have tried a few times w no luck but will keep at it. My luck will catch her on a bad day LOL. / sulk.

  10. #5080

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm About to go see Astrid am I safe to go see her is she a good provider?

    Thanks in advance any info would help.
    She's been reviewed here dozens of times. Search her name here.

  11. #5079

    Astrid

    Hey guys I'm About to go see Astrid am I safe to go see her is she a good provider?

    Thanks in advance any info would help.

  12. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    Reap,

    Her technique is just really good it's one of those things you have to try to understand, like you I prefer no cover but with her and those big brown eyes staring up at you.
    Its a mental thing with me. Just cannot get up in that thing. I despise constriction. I couldn't get up in that thing if 2 playboy bunnies were fucking each other in front of me with live porn on screen LOL.

  13. #5077

    Missed the damage by a typo.

    It's $$$ sorry. Hope that doesn't bust the budget.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Had stored her contact info from earlier in the year on LC. She popped up on Twitter and IG.

    Comms were pretty straight forward, and once I got that she still was meeting, but hr only quoted $$.

  14. #5076

    Chasing the trends for those who will subscribe.

    From a business stand point. Not bad strategy. Said feet and G / G are big winners for that, but you can see she likes her men.

    She's collabing with a few local bigger OF accounts (at GenesisKiss for one) and yes. But serious GFE feel. Dirty talk, and good use of making you feel like a stud, without sounding like acting. Nice soft curves, no baby damage. And hands were allowed to caress, squeeze and fondle everywhere.

    Damn. Those eyes kept me revved well into the evening and on waking up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Man I wanted that girl for quite some time but reviews were very sporatic and it was never confirmed if bbjcim was on the menu? She looks a little more worn than back then but still good. She is into some wierd ass shit LOL.

  15. #5075

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Come on man. No CBJ is acceptable. How can it not feel like a tourniquet is squeezing your dick off when its on there?
    Reap,

    Her technique is just really good it's one of those things you have to try to understand, like you I prefer no cover but with her and those big brown eyes staring up at you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape