Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53

    Clive's editorial

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Clive
    Cooky, How come you like these dried up drug junkies, man? I don't know but when I look at your pics (regular postings) I only feel sympathy for these ladies. These ladies are wasting their lives and bodies only to be exploited by everyone: drug dealers, pimps and patrons. Don't you agree?
    Uh, hey Clive did you happen to notice the 7 reports prior to yours all posted since yesterday praising Cooky for his pictures? Spare us the "deep" thoughts and idiotic questions, okay? Did you come up with that brilliant insight on your own - no help from anyone at all?

    I was going to cut you some slack after noticing (as I assumed) that you seem to like the AMPs and escorts, which is fine if that's what you're into and are willing to pay the extra money. But then I see several references to street mongering too. I've been on those Chicago strolls and believe me the girls of K, on average, are far less "dried up" than those you typically find on the streets of Chicago.

    The name of this website is the USASexGuide. If you're bothered by men having sex with prostitutes, this is probably not the place for you. The fact that street prostitutes live troubled lives is not exactly a news flash, Clive. They're offering a service and we're buying. If you're waiting for hot, drug-free, well-adjusted women offering sex for money on the streets of America's large cities, well, good luck. Cooky's posts make clear that he treats the women he picks up respectfully.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Here are two more of Ashley that I thought some might like. The one taken from behind is actually the uncropped picture of the original, which shows her school girl socks. She was very proud of her socks and glasses.

    CookyJar
    Cooky,

    How come you like these dried up drug junkies, man? I don't know but when I look at your pics (regular postings) I only feel sympathy for these ladies. These ladies are wasting their lives and bodies only to be exploited by everyone: drug dealers, pimps and patrons.

    Don't you agree?

  3. #51
    Nice job Cookie! You are a rock star. Keep up the good work bro.

  4. #50

    cookie

    I always enjoy your pics..you should be in porn!!

  5. #49

    Re: Tks for the Ashley Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Hey tks for the pics CJ.. I've made mention of her a couple of times here already.

    ...She's a pretty good find. She seemed a little dissapointed when I could take the pic of her with cum all over her boobs.. Maybe next time!!
    I am in total agreement with you Davey. I found Ashley to be very accommodating. She was a little reluctant about having her pictures posted, but agreed to it in the end. I told her they would be done in good taste and that I would give her a positive review. If you see her again let her know I was good for my word. When a SW is out there giving it her best she deserves our support. Maybe some of those who give piss poor service will get the idea when they see Ashley’s hustle pickup.

    This kind of brings up another issue I have been meaning to speak on. I have told Ashley and most of the other girls I have meant recently, that I will not pass out their phone number. I will only give out other contact information if they ask me to. Ashley did say it was okay to tell other interested guys where she hangs out. But, I will no longer provide phone numbers. Why?

    A girl that I ran into last summer and again last month told me that some dude called her and asked for a date. He wanted to talk price. He said he was broke and asked what she would do for $20. He asked her shit like would she suck his balls, lick it and etc. Then she said he asked would she finger his ass for an additional $10 and etc. She claims he just wanted to talk dirt while he beat-off, because he got quiet and hung-up. (I am paraphrasing our conversation of cause.) The fucked up part is, he claimed to have saw her pictures and got her number from this site. I told her that we cannot post numbers. I apologized as best I could and dropped a twenty on her. I felt bad because I did pass her number on to a few senior members, but I have no idea who it was that called her. That is the second or third time a fellow monger from this site has made an issue involving my street rep.

    I told Ashley that she may get a little extra work out of my posting her pictures. I like to think that all of the girls, who get positively reviewed, reap some benefit for their efforts. But I will not be passing out any more numbers so that some dude can get his rocks off at my expense.

    CookyJar

  6. #48

    Ashley and CJ

    CJ We have to start a Hall of Fame Thread ! ! And you are by far and away the 1st entry ! ! , That is barnone the best set of pictures I have ever seen . You are the MASTER!

    KAM

  7. #47

    Tks for the Ashley Pics

    Hey tks for the pics CJ.. I've made mention of her a couple of times here already. She's a pretty good find. Hopefully with the warmer weather she'll start trimming that thang again. Went to take some pics of her last week
    and when I went to flash nothing happened. Seems that I left my memory card at home. She seemed a little dissapointed when I could take the pic of her with cum all over her boobs.. Maybe next time!!

  8. #46
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437
    Cookie -

    Outstanding, you've outdone yourself!

    I love it when a wh*re can assume the pretzel position, with her legs pinned up by her ears. If you kind of pull them up alittle, the professional fuckee can watch your dick pound in and out of her pussy, up close and personal. There's something very sexy (and submissive) about that. Best wishes,

    Bend It

  9. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Here are two more of Ashley that I thought some might like. The one taken from behind is actually the uncropped picture of the original, which shows her school girl socks. She was very proud of her socks and glasses.

    CookyJar
    CookyJar, (should be nooky-jar)

    I'm from the Orange County CA board. I have enjoyed your photos in the gallery for sometime now.

    You are the Ansel Adams of pussy!

    I appreciate your work and your dedication to our sport.


    Herb

  10. #44

    Ashley - Two more that I like

    Here are two (oops, make that three more) more of Ashley that I thought some might like. The one taken from behind is actually the uncropped picture of the original, which shows her school girl socks. She was very proud of her socks and glasses.

    CookyJar

    I cannot believe it. After all that ranting I forgot to post, the original, Ashley 13. Oops, My bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 5.jpg‎   Ashley 16.jpg‎   Ashley 13.jpg‎  
    Last edited by CookyJar; 03-12-07 at 07:45. Reason: Add missing picture: Ashley 13

  11. #43

    Ashley - A Kensington Ave find

    I don’t usually make comments on individual pictures. I like to let my art speak for its self. But, I know some of you hard dicks pussy watchers will pass right over the settle nuances of a couple of these. LOL. So, lets me point out a few things.

    First, check out Ashley 13. That’s right, the one with her ass sticking in your face. Your do not have to be into anal to appreciate a fine ass. Please note that her round eye isn’t just winking at you. That pretty motherfucker is sharing right back at you. And look at the pussy. In the words of that famous old world spy, Aston Powell, “yeah baby.” Now that’s a pussy. Looks good enough to eat, doesn’t it? I’ll bet your tongue starting to drip just looking at it. Well stop, don’t start jerking off just yet, because there is more.

    Now turn to examples number Ashley 8 and 10. Can you believe it? What the fuck? Need I say more? Sure I do, because some of you still will not get it. Just use that freaky monger imagination of yours. Picture Ashley laid back on some cool white sheets, legs tucked neatly behind her head. Hmmmm boy, that’s not just dining at the Y, that’s feasting.

    Last and surely not least, flip to picture Ashley 3 or 5 or 7 or any of the others showing a very cooperative Ashley. She has that bad little girl look and even offered to play dress up for me. She said she wears the glasses because some guys like the nerdy school teacher look. I got the definite impression that she was into granting fantasy fulfillment.

    The ease that Ashley slid her legs up and into that delightful position and her very willing cooperative personality makes Ashley tops for this still young 2007 season. No only does she get the Oscar for acting out fantasies, but, I would award her tops in personality and rate her high in the looks categories. Did I mention that she had a firm body with well shaped bite size tits?

    Would I stop for Ashley again? What do you think?

    CookyJar

    PS: Before the issue comes up. No I do not eat SW pussy. However, I don’t knock those that do, to each his own. I will admit that while I was down there on my lady, visions of Ashley were running though my mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 3.jpg‎   Ashley 6.jpg‎   Ashley 7.jpg‎   Ashley 8.jpg‎   Ashley 10.jpg‎  

    Ashley 11.jpg‎   Ashley 12.jpg‎   Ashley 14.jpg‎   Ashley 15.jpg‎   Ashley.jpg‎  


  12. #42

    Tammie - A Bloody Good WSW

    Tammie agreed to come back to my place. That by itself makes her a winner in my book. Sure it was a cold night and she was desperate for a date, but even so it took some nerve. She is but the second girl from the k to venture out to my hideaway.

    At first look Tammie may appear to be just another average looking K avenue WSW. But there is a bit more to Tammie. She has a very noticeable British accent. Viva la difference. I asked her if there was anything that English girls did, that American girls did not. She confirmed what I had long suspected, pussy is pussy. Although, she was bloody good and the accent heighten the mood – she offered the same orifices that American girls offer.

    On a scale from 1 to 10, I am giving Tammie a B in GFE. Other then the enticing accent, Tammie rang no bells. She got the job done, but seemed just a little uneasy while during it. They say the Brits are a cool bunch. I prefer the hot Latin types, the wild Afro girls or the Freaky Americans girls. Would I stop again for Tammie? I do not think so. I have seen her scrolling the K on a couple of other occasions after our encounter, but I always managed to find something better. Of cause, as always, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tammie 2.jpg‎   Tammie.jpg‎   Tammie 5.jpg‎   Tammie 7.jpg‎   Tammie 8.jpg‎  

    Tammie 9.jpg‎   Tammie 3.jpg‎   Tammie 4.jpg‎   Tammie 10.jpg‎   Tammie 14.jpg‎  


  13. #41

    Searching the Photo Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Well I did have some luck. I went to the photos page and in search I searched by poster....If we could just search by city that would be perfect.
    I take back what I said earlier today. Duh! The search tool for the report archives is handy but I always thought we were on our own when it came to searching the Photo Gallery. Others of you probably already know this but until today, I hadn't noticed that you can sort the photos by user name and forum. So essentially you can do what I was mentioning in my previous post. For instance you can look up all of Runnow's or CookyJar's pics bundled together, or all of the Philly General Report pics without having to wade through hundreds of photos you aren't interested in. This makes the Photo Gallery much more user-friendly than I thought it was.

  14. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I wish some of the slim model types had Diana’s attitude. Diana is a cute, honest, sweetie with lots of talent. I meant her a month or so back on one of them cold nights when nothing much was happening. She was walking down away from the DD on her way home to get warm. It was dark and she was really bundled-up, I really did not get much of a look at her, but while doing the LE check I did notice she had some big’ems.

    While driving around looking for a spot she confided, “I’m a big girl.” She also added, with a bit of real confidences, “I do it all well. I will make it worth you time.” I am sure that you have all heard this type of stuff before. But, it wasn’t to be, as I’ve said before I’m not big on dark places, late at night. So after we had driven around for about ten minutes, I decided it was a no go and I gave her a ten spot and she gave me her number and we called it a night.

    As it turned out, girlfriend wasn’t lying. I ran into her again, near Lehigh Avenue. Yeah, she is a big girl. A lot of woman, but she knows how to work it. After watching her move around in the front seats, my curiosity was peaked. This was one big girl who could move. So I took a chance and took our relationship to the back seats. She was right again. This girl could work it. I was holding on for dear life, hoping the rocking didn’t draw to much attention. I had to stop her, I did not want to bust a car shock or spring, so we ended it up with a BBBJ. She worked her tongue ring like it was a massaging aid. Diana made a believer out of me – big girls need love too.

    Would I stop for Diana again? You betcha. Tain’t nothing wrong with a little extra meat on the bone. I got away with the normal K avenue price, plus a nice tip for the workout. Of course, as always, YMMV

    CookyJar

    Ain"t nothing never wrong with big gurls cuzz. They can get you out of most binds when needed.

  15. #39

    Cookyjar

    She a hottie Cookyjar. I like them thick white girls. And she got some booty on her too. Thanks for the pics.

    Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape