Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 40030
-
12-01-20 20:19 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 218Sweet belle, Michelle
Anyone have current info on Michelle, who was quite the topic on this board a year-plus ago? She drew a lot of attention from the naughty mongers during a 2 month or so run at New Hope. Then resurfaced very briefly at 7 Dates on the south side. I've heard nothing since. Thanks for any help.
-
11-27-20 10:08 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
Please report back after your visit. I'm in that area a lot and she looks very interesting.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
11-26-20 23:38 #23318Banned Member

Posts: 1583Mei no longer available
You probably didn't read the whole conversation. Mei is Bob's girlfriend they moved to California.
Originally Posted by OpenHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 23:09 #23317Senior Member

Posts: 50Guess I was lucky
I guess I hit her up on a good day, but I keep reading about Lisa, I may need to try her out next go round.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 19:55 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 868Independent Masseuse in Des Plaines
I met this lovely gem early morning today. I posted a more detailed report in the Escort Report section because of her very open menu. She's a petite, 23 year old AA who has a very nice body and excellent massage skills. I am including her link below.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/56280306/
-
11-25-20 17:46 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 534Comfy not for me.
Checked out Comfy Spa on Ahsland at Addison. Walked in. Walked out. Mid / late 30's, pot belly, unattractive. Save your time and money.
-
11-25-20 16:37 #23314Regular Member

Posts: 12Hi, Mei sounds great. Do you have a link to her ad or any other way to find her?
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 16:01 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 99JW massage
This place has has a few names over the years I received a txt on my burner from an old friend who said she was working there and I should visit about 2 weeks ago I did a drop in Eva was busy asked me to wait declined but she gave me a card with a free half hour (who I'm I to complain) visited yesterday again Eva was busy and Amber was not really my type bigger boned not bbw though so decided to go for.
Amber is fun she had great fun with lots of giggles touching the brown eye good TS back to the room and a very good (for an AMP) massage with a fare amount of tease. About 30 mins in Eva appears and and announces I can have my free half hour and they proceeded to give me one of the best 4 hands I have had in a long time, Amber left the room to get hot towels and Eva who knows my preference give me a nice bbj after about 5 minutes there is some conversation through the door and she came back in and they proceeded to finish me with lots of ass and ball action tipped 50 each, I have known Eva for years so your experience may differ.
-
11-25-20 14:16 #23312Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah she said she still was by the mall will go and visit soon thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 13:37 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 808Visited maybe 2 months ago, not 100% sure its the girl in the pictures but the likeness is close enough. Massage was ok, standard finish topless uncharge to see the man mades. She recently added VIP option so I'm not sure if more is on the table now. When I visited she was a couple blocks from Chicago Ridge Mall but has also posted ads in logan square.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
She also worked with a rub and tug agency before she went independent, you can find reviews on the BP archive.
-
11-25-20 10:18 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 70Mmmmmm, Lisa at Senina. For a 1 tip she'd swallow my golden shower. Not a lot of it, but at that time there was no menu that it was included on. I also remember bare greek, all that oil, in k9, "missed" the goal. She squealed but didn't stop me. I was in there all of 30 seconds where on habit I pulled out and blew on the floor. Lisa is the GOAT of Chicago AMPs.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:02 #23309Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Grand spa
Interesting visit last Thursday. I had coco. She is cute but speaks no english. I ended up getting a great nude grind. She kept her 0 anties on. It looks like she has enhanced breasts and they are great! Mask was on the whole time. It was enjoyable and fun. I tipped her a C note. She was happy. The massage was also good but too much elbows. On the way out I saw the talked about Amy. I'd pay a lot to hit that haha.
-
11-24-20 20:51 #23308Senior Member

Posts: 81Glen Ellen.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 19:29 #23307Senior Member

Posts: 626Where is this spa?
Where is this spa? We have couple of spa all call Relax.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 11:41 #23306Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone see her?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/197285
Was wondering if anyone has seen her never tried a muscular type and I kind of want to try wondering if anyone has and if extras are on the table.












Reply With Quote




