Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 17260
-
11-26-20 23:28 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 1622After thanksgiving / number on bathroom wall
After gorging on a large feast, I found myself driving down Parsons trying to find a bathroom. I went to the Marathon at Parsons and Williams, thankful I did not have to use a parking lot. As I sat down on the toilet, I noticed someone had written on the bathroom door "Courtnie G does $20 fucks in storage units". The G stands for the way James Brown felt after smoking crack. So I texted the number provided and got no response. Anyone know her? Here is an old pic. She is 30 or 31 now. FCMC indicates several drug related scrapes with LE.
Has anyone ever successfully hooked up with a woman whose number was written on a bathroom wall? Oh yeah, check out Trucker Shits, a great band from Ontario. They are going to be the next Nirvana.
-
11-26-20 12:36 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 37Her parents asked to keep an eye out for her on the West Side. I think they may be clueless, actually.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 21:49 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 1622Tranessa
She's always out on Hudson. Do her parents not know where the marathon on East Hudson is?
-
11-25-20 17:11 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 37Tranessa
She was on the Tactical FB page last week as arrested off of Hudson. Coincidentally, her parents were also looking for her.
Originally Posted by HarryHardwood
[View Original Post]
She had multiple no shows on solicitation from this summer.
-
11-25-20 13:47 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw her morning hours on Hudson. Didn't stop but she was out there.
Originally Posted by HarryHardwood
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 13:35 #12635Senior Member

Posts: 118Tranessa "nessa"
She been around? I can't find her.
-
11-25-20 13:32 #12634Regular Member

Posts: 15PM me Heidi and Snows digits. I will reach out this weekend. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 10:05 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 1622Bad girls to avoid: Ciara G "Cindarella", Adrianna, "Bubbles", Adrianna is definitely the worst.
Originally Posted by CreeperJay
[View Original Post]
Good girls who deserve my cream: Josie E (she is the best in looks, service and personality), Brittney C, Desiree O, Kari K, Jasmine B.
YMMV: Charlee S, Tranessa are, Brittany H, Deanna M (aka Haley, Phatty) Kaitlyn, short girl named Sarah?
I think that's most of them. These girls I mentioned are all white except for Cindarella who is mixed. I have not seen any BSWs worth picking up, maybe I am scared because of all the BTVs in the area. Always do the window test! Ask the girl her name before you open the door for her. If "she" has a deep voice, or no teeth, or has a bad vibe, move along! This is just a list of women I've picked up. There are other ugly girls on Hudson but I don't know their names.
Best spot on Hudson is Marathon, which is an open air drug market. Any other convenience store is a hotspot. East of McGuffey, the quality and quantity are lower. On Cleveland, hotspot intersections are Arlington, Genessee, and occasionally as far north as E North Broadway. Advance Auto Parts has some action nearby as well. If you do carplay, park on the good side of 71, which is west. Parking anywhere east of 71 and you will possibly be robbed, ripped off, or end up on an episode of "Worlds Dumbest Criminals". Anyone else have info to add?
-
11-24-20 22:28 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 1622Sunday night
1130 PM. The hour of Humpty. I fired up my Humpty Hooptie and took a drive from my beautiful upscale neighbourhood and went on a human safari in the west side. I thought I saw an attractive WSW at Sully and Burgess. Unfortunately it was just Priscilla G. Who has been on the streets for years. She has been all over town. The last time I creamed her was probably 15 years ago. But she recognised me, and even remembered my screenname! "Humpty Dump! You don't want me anymore?" Wow. Last time I picked her up, it was in the Short North, where I haven't seen a working girl in years.
On to Parsons. At Parsons by Dollar General I found Brittney B. As in Barnum's partner. She is 31, mixed, and a bit on the skinny side. We drove to a safe spot. Her BBBJ was excellent. Then BBFS. She told me to pull out. Oops. She jumped out of the car and peed on a sidewalk, then wiped off with some TP I had the backseat. I bought plenty just in case we get another shortage. Cost was 30. Dropped her off at the housing projects. She left a well used crack pipe in the car. No digits. Says her sister Kayla works the street too. Next time I will get a BBBJCIM, her skills are as good as Drii. South Side KK is still the best at that, though.
Heidi and "Snow" are still blowing up my phone. Digits available, someone place give these two some business, I can't bang these girls every day.
One other thing, I recently met Corina J. Again on Hudson at the Marathon, her street name is Bubbles. J as in a synonym for a precious stone. This girl is worthless. Bad technique, too much teeth, wants too much money, wants CBJ, impatient. Avoid.
-
11-24-20 19:12 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 26Early morning cruise
Decided to take a cruise down Hudson early this morning (before 9 am). I was surprised at the number of ladies working. I think I will be doing a majority of my hunting early morning.
-
11-23-20 18:48 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 309Yeah, I figured it was probably more productive but I'd like to see something different and to be honest everytime I cruise Sully I'm always feeling like I'm pushing my luck with LE.
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
Another creeped pic of a past sully resident. Nobody recognizes her?
-
11-23-20 15:30 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 298It's getting cold so cruising isn't what it was, but I find Sully to be far more productive than Hudson or Cleveland.
Originally Posted by Gabrielfa
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 12:45 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 490Sullivant has far more options for the occasional shopper. Sounds like you are a seasond shopper so you should be fine there. Hot spot will be around hague ave however they stroll well east of there as well, down "in the bottoms". You will know when you get there, just east of the intrstate 70 area.
Originally Posted by Gabrielfa
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 12:32 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 309Actually wasn't joking, I'm not from Columbus so I just know what I Know and I know Sullivant has been either "The same old shit" or barren becuase of stupid fucking sweeps. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 11:07 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 38Okay?
That helped me out immensely too, thanks! I have a post up in the other section for some info but if all else fails at least now I'm not just driving around randomly. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






