Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40003
    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing paying $1. 2 for a HJ? No wonder why expectations and prices are skyrocketing. You need to stop it or move to another market.
    That place sucks LOL. In your situation if not agreed on in advance she would have gotten standard 40 and done.

    Yestheydo.

  2. #40002
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the dreaded seven year itch.
    Not worried about that. I take every day a day at a time. No one is promised tomorrow.

    Yestheydo.

  3. #40001
    Quote Originally Posted by WB999  [View Original Post]
    And your pocket empty by then!
    LOL that's not an issue because I am not a rich man. She chips in on everything and has her own money.

    Yestheydo.

  4. #40000
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by wawa after no luck at TV. Several couples in TV but no action. Lady at wawa said her name was Choy. Ok looking. Wanted 240 for "boom boom". I laughed and said no. She said how much. I said 120. She said no this is downtown baby. I said ok and started getting dressed. She then gladly accepted the 120. BBBJ the CBJ to cfs. Won't repeat. I'm from Ohio and was just traveling through and will be again in a few days. Where has the youngest ladies for FS?
    What is TV?

  5. #39999

    Everyone needs more Sunshine

    This location in Kennesaw is the former Jo Jo's by the RR tracks. Not to be confused with Sunshine in Acworth on BF or the Sunshine on the east side of town.

  6. #39998
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    How are you a senior member but new to the world of AMPs?
    I'd assume he frequents one of the other categories on the forums, AMP's aren't the only source of our hobby out there.

  7. #39997

    Hatsfield airport

    Any AMP around there. Flying in tomorrow morning, have few hour layover, don't have time to go far. Any places for happy ending?

  8. #39996
    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing paying $1. 2 for a HJ? No wonder why expectations and prices are skyrocketing. You need to stop it or move to another market.
    You say 100 for HJ and otc. What if there's is more involved?

  9. #39995
    Banned Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I went there a couple weeks ago myself and the girl waited until after everything including the HE was done to advise me she wanted 90 dollars for tip, I was like huh? I told her sorry, I have 120 total. She didn't get nude, she allowed OTC roaming and she did do an enthusiastic HJ but that was it.

    At least from the times I've gone much better experience across the street literally at angel.
    What are you guys doing paying $1. 2 for a HJ? No wonder why expectations and prices are skyrocketing. You need to stop it or move to another market.

  10. #39994
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the dreaded seven year itch.
    And your pocket empty by then!

  11. #39993

    Wawa

    Stopped by wawa after no luck at TV. Several couples in TV but no action. Lady at wawa said her name was Choy. Ok looking. Wanted 240 for "boom boom". I laughed and said no. She said how much. I said 120. She said no this is downtown baby. I said ok and started getting dressed. She then gladly accepted the 120. BBBJ the CBJ to cfs. Won't repeat. I'm from Ohio and was just traveling through and will be again in a few days. Where has the youngest ladies for FS?

  12. #39992

    Lemon

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a few weeks ago. Pulled a younger one she was thin and maybe attractive under the mask. Who knows. She was real quiet. I don't remember her name candy or Cindy or Cici or coco. I saw another one there and she was average size chubby and older.

    Opted for the table shower which was more clinical for ten dollars more. Germaphobes beware nobody washes the robes afterwards. I don't think most places wash the linens on the tables so.

    Anyway massage sucked. Pushing oil. In the flip the rates came flying out. 40 extra for the HJ. 100 for nude. 60 to touch her. Holly shit amigos I am looking at a plane ticket to Columbia for that amount. Columbia, South Carolina but still.

    I went for the standard ending and tipped a bit extra (120) but will not repeat. I can go next down the street without the haggling.

    By the way, anyone remember what this was called before? I remember it was 100% legit back a few years ago
    I went there a couple weeks ago myself and the girl waited until after everything including the HE was done to advise me she wanted 90 dollars for tip, I was like huh? I told her sorry, I have 120 total. She didn't get nude, she allowed OTC roaming and she did do an enthusiastic HJ but that was it.

    At least from the times I've gone much better experience across the street literally at angel.

  13. #39991
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Go with what you feel man. You can't take advice here from these. You have to read the girl. Don't get read by the girl. . Been with mine for 6 plus years and wouldn't change a thing. It was never about money when I met her and its never been about money since. It's about making each other happy and spending good time together.

    Yestheydo.
    Watch out for the dreaded seven year itch.

  14. #39990

    You're Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a few weeks ago. Pulled a younger one she was thin and maybe attractive under the mask. Who knows. She was real quiet. I don't remember her name candy or Cindy or Cici or coco. I saw another one there and she was average size chubby and older.

    Opted for the table shower which was more clinical for ten dollars more. Germaphobes beware nobody washes the robes afterwards. I don't think most places wash the linens on the tables so.

    Anyway massage sucked. Pushing oil. In the flip the rates came flying out. 40 extra for the HJ. 100 for nude. 60 to touch her. Holly shit amigos I am looking at a plane ticket to Columbia for that amount. Columbia, South Carolina but still.

    I went for the standard ending and tipped a bit extra (120) but will not repeat. I can go next down the street without the haggling.

    By the way, anyone remember what this was called before? I remember it was 100% legit back a few years ago.
    I don't recall the previous name either. I went to Lemon this week and for my money there are many better choices. Lemon sucks and not in a good way.

  15. #39989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    The other thing is that Asian culture, especially for FOBs or women who haven't lived here their whole life, has a much different perspective of what love is. Their version of love is way different than American, it is not Hollywood holding hands and movie night. It is far from the romantic stuff we grow up with. It is not long kisses under the moonlight and even the sexual component is often way different than what we think it is. They often mimic what they think we want well, but at their core it's different.

    Instead, love is much more is service based, it is literally taking care of your spouse and their family. The reality is that many providers don't even aspire to American=style love.
    It's different for sure and they are about their family but I would say romance is something they long for and have maybe never experienced. Don't discount touching them romantically.

    Yestheydo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape