Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #530

    RE: Apple Location

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Everyone should do a periodic health check on their settings. I've turned this off with iphone before but it seems to turn itself back on. Apple has theirs buried pretty deep in the settings so you aren't going to accidentally find it unless you are looking for it.

    Settings-Privacy-Location Services-System Services (all the way at the bottom) -Signficant Locations (all the way at the bottom). You can disable it here. Look at the history section and you might be surprised what you see 😂.
    I heard it's pretty easy for your wife or SO to track your entire GPS history this way?

    This technology BS is getting out of hand. I don't want my wife to know every hooker and strip club I visit down to within plus or minus 10 feet accuracy.

  2. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Old lady caught me with her g / f! She was wondering why I hadn't hounded her the last two weeks (She cut me off after banging her lesbian g / f)! Came home last night and she gave me the third degree! Denied everything. She undressed in front of me and I thought," Woo Hoo! I'm going to get some" Stood above with her clit poking out and started rubbing one out! "You want this pussy, don't you"? I leaned in to take a whiff and "Smack"! I took a slap to my left cheek! "No pussy for you MFer for another two weeks".

    Damn those fucking trackers!
    Must suck to be you lately. Oh well, keep using strange to get your nut off.

  3. #528

    Busted!

    Old lady caught me with her g / f! She was wondering why I hadn't hounded her the last two weeks (She cut me off after banging her lesbian g / f)! Came home last night and she gave me the third degree! Denied everything. She undressed in front of me and I thought," Woo Hoo! I'm going to get some" Stood above with her clit poking out and started rubbing one out! "You want this pussy, don't you"? I leaned in to take a whiff and "Smack"! I took a slap to my left cheek! "No pussy for you MFer for another two weeks".

    Damn those fucking trackers!

  4. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Everyone should do a periodic health check on their settings. I've turned this off with iphone before but it seems to turn itself back on. Apple has theirs buried pretty deep in the settings so you aren't going to accidentally find it unless you are looking for it.

    Settings-Privacy-Location Services-System Services (all the way at the bottom) -Signficant Locations (all the way at the bottom). You can disable it here. Look at the history section and you might be surprised what you see 😂.
    Just above that is Share My Location. May want to turn that off too just to avoid letting everyone know when you're at the spa.

    -w.

  5. #526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Everyone should do a periodic health check on their settings. I've turned this off with iphone before but it seems to turn itself back on. Apple has theirs buried pretty deep in the settings so you aren't going to accidentally find it unless you are looking for it.

    Settings-Privacy-Location Services-System Services (all the way at the bottom) -Signficant Locations (all the way at the bottom). You can disable it here. Look at the history section and you might be surprised what you see 😂.
    Thank you!! Would be a bit awkward explaining Ford Heights at 2:30 in the morning.

  6. #525

    Apple Location

    Everyone should do a periodic health check on their settings. I've turned this off with iphone before but it seems to turn itself back on. Apple has theirs buried pretty deep in the settings so you aren't going to accidentally find it unless you are looking for it.

    Settings-Privacy-Location Services-System Services (all the way at the bottom) -Signficant Locations (all the way at the bottom). You can disable it here. Look at the history section and you might be surprised what you see 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    All smart phones track you and where you are at unless you turn that shit off in the settings. I don't know about the Samsung phones but Apple phones will have logs off where you go and where you have been. Before I learned about this I looked through one of these logs and sure enough my weekly visit to my AMP was in there. Spooky shit if you think about it.

  7. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I was just reading the post about burner phones and was wondering about using credit cards. Is there a credit card available that could be loaded without any reference to who is using it?
    I use privacy.com for some non-hobby stuff I do, you register your real bank card on the site and they give you a "privacy card number" for free which you give to the online retailer. Say your name is John Doe 123 Main Street 60601, you can give the merchant Jane Thomas 456 Lake Street 60601 when they run your card privacy responds back saying everything matches. What you see on your card is the actual merchant transaction, for a fee of like $7-10 a month you can have the transaction show up as "Grocery Store", "Coffee shop" etc. If you're trying to hide charges from your wife.

  8. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    You can buy one of them at Walmart for $25 to $30. You can pay cash for the phone and card. Just don't register a credit card number for automatic card refills. Keep in mind that the phone's location can always be tracked down by the police. It's doubtful that they would ever bother unless some type of major crime was committed.
    All smart phones track you and where you are at unless you turn that shit off in the settings. I don't know about the Samsung phones but Apple phones will have logs off where you go and where you have been. Before I learned about this I looked through one of these logs and sure enough my weekly visit to my AMP was in there. Spooky shit if you think about it.

  9. #522

    Burner phones

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I've always used free texting apps like google voice, textnow, etc for hobby related stuff. But lately I've come across a number of girls that won't talk to you if you are using these fake numbers. Somehow they are able to look up the number and determine if it's from one of those free services (not sure how they do it but I've been busted every time very quickly LOL).

    I'm assuming they are also able to look up a "real" number, I guess that's if your number directly ties back to a carrier like VZW, AT&T, etc. And that allows them to obtain your real name as well which helps them verify you. But I'm not giving them my real # its tied to too much business and personal matters to have it in their hands under these circumstances.

    So. Any idea how we beat them at their own game? Get one of those prepaid phones and plans and maybe register and activate it under a fake name? Is that even possible (I've never had one before)? Are some plans easier to pull this off with than others?

    Any other ideas how to beat whatever service they are using to look up phone numbers? (Pretty hypocritical since these hoe's all use burner #'s too).
    I've used a burner phone (TRAC) for years, paid cash for it, buy refill cards with cash so there's no way anyone can trace it back to me. Now, I don't know how other phones work, but when I bought it at Best Buy, the sales guy had to set it up for me and asked for name, address, etc. I just gave him fake made-up info and he didn't care. I suppose the smart thing would be to use your fake "hobby name" in this case.

    I've heard there are circumstances where you just do that yourself. Bring your laptop to Starbucks, McDonalds, etc and use their free wifi to remain anonymous.

  10. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I've always used free texting apps like google voice, textnow, etc for hobby related stuff. But lately I've come across a number of girls that won't talk to you if you are using these fake numbers. Somehow they are able to look up the number and determine if it's from one of those free services (not sure how they do it but I've been busted every time very quickly LOL).

    I'm assuming they are also able to look up a "real" number, I guess that's if your number directly ties back to a carrier like VZW, AT&T, etc. And that allows them to obtain your real name as well which helps them verify you. But I'm not giving them my real # its tied to too much business and personal matters to have it in their hands under these circumstances.

    So. Any idea how we beat them at their own game? Get one of those prepaid phones and plans and maybe register and activate it under a fake name? Is that even possible (I've never had one before)? Are some plans easier to pull this off with than others?

    Any other ideas how to beat whatever service they are using to look up phone numbers? (Pretty hypocritical since these hoe's all use burner #'s too).
    I had this issue with google voice too. After giving them my number for screening, they don't respond back. There's a service called twilio that validates number. Or for an unpaid route, they can try to verify your number with certain services that won't accept VOIP number such as Uber or gmail verification.

  11. #520

    Credit Cards

    I was just reading the post about burner phones and was wondering about using credit cards. Is there a credit card available that could be loaded without any reference to who is using it?

  12. #519

    Burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I've always used free texting apps like google voice, textnow, etc for hobby related stuff. But lately I've come across a number of girls that won't talk to you if you are using these fake numbers. Somehow they are able to look up the number and determine if it's from one of those free services (not sure how they do it but I've been busted every time very quickly LOL).

    I'm assuming they are also able to look up a "real" number, I guess that's if your number directly ties back to a carrier like VZW, AT&T, etc. And that allows them to obtain your real name as well which helps them verify you. But I'm not giving them my real # its tied to too much business and personal matters to have it in their hands under these circumstances.

    So. Any idea how we beat them at their own game? Get one of those prepaid phones and plans and maybe register and activate it under a fake name? Is that even possible (I've never had one before)? Are some plans easier to pull this off with than others?

    Any other ideas how to beat whatever service they are using to look up phone numbers? (Pretty hypocritical since these hoe's all use burner #'s too).
    You can buy one of them at Walmart for $25 to $30. You can pay cash for the phone and card. Just don't register a credit card number for automatic card refills. Keep in mind that the phone's location can always be tracked down by the police. It's doubtful that they would ever bother unless some type of major crime was committed.

  13. #518

    Burner Phone

    I've always used free texting apps like google voice, textnow, etc for hobby related stuff. But lately I've come across a number of girls that won't talk to you if you are using these fake numbers. Somehow they are able to look up the number and determine if it's from one of those free services (not sure how they do it but I've been busted every time very quickly LOL).

    I'm assuming they are also able to look up a "real" number, I guess that's if your number directly ties back to a carrier like VZW, AT&T, etc. And that allows them to obtain your real name as well which helps them verify you. But I'm not giving them my real # its tied to too much business and personal matters to have it in their hands under these circumstances.

    So. Any idea how we beat them at their own game? Get one of those prepaid phones and plans and maybe register and activate it under a fake name? Is that even possible (I've never had one before)? Are some plans easier to pull this off with than others?

    Any other ideas how to beat whatever service they are using to look up phone numbers? (Pretty hypocritical since these hoe's all use burner #'s too).

  14. #517

    Not tracking in that sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I am probably one of the least tech savvy people on this site. But who is being tracked? User names? Privacy laws would need to be broken to find out who anyone is. Make note that even when Backpage got busted, it only affected mongers that were actually caught in the act. Unless what you say on this site is banned by the government, you are doing nothing illegal. And if you are busted, how would you be tied to this site unless authorities found a legal way to tie you to a site where you didn't use any personal info to sign up? Why do you think this site has rules against ever using any identifying info when posting? So someone might be tracking your comments. Hell, anyone can do that! All I would need to do is sit here and log all the comments of a particular user. But that doesn't mean I can identify anyone. Authorities would need to be able to track your user name to your computer. Legally, how? So I wouldn't worry about it until a dictatorship takes over in this country, like North Korea, or George Orwell's "1984" and they track your every movement and thought. And if caught on the street, you have greater worries than what comments you made here.
    Think of an IP address as a phone number, if you make a call the receiver sees your number, when you go to a site they see where the request is coming from. They have no way of knowing who you are, to get that they would need to go to your internet provider and say who had this IP at this time. Comcast, RCN or ATT is not giving up that information without some serious crime being committed and a judge being involved.

  15. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi  [View Original Post]
    I'm recently divorced and my new roommate introduced me to the hobby. Long story short, TER noticed multiple reviews coming from the same IP address and let us know (claiming same person / different accounts).

    Careful, they're tracking you. As they're using a. Com domain vs other / smarter folks who have gone to European domains, if they get busted, there will be a record of your activity there.
    I am probably one of the least tech savvy people on this site. But who is being tracked? User names? Privacy laws would need to be broken to find out who anyone is. Make note that even when Backpage got busted, it only affected mongers that were actually caught in the act. Unless what you say on this site is banned by the government, you are doing nothing illegal. And if you are busted, how would you be tied to this site unless authorities found a legal way to tie you to a site where you didn't use any personal info to sign up? Why do you think this site has rules against ever using any identifying info when posting? So someone might be tracking your comments. Hell, anyone can do that! All I would need to do is sit here and log all the comments of a particular user. But that doesn't mean I can identify anyone. Authorities would need to be able to track your user name to your computer. Legally, how? So I wouldn't worry about it until a dictatorship takes over in this country, like North Korea, or George Orwell's "1984" and they track your every movement and thought. And if caught on the street, you have greater worries than what comments you made here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape