Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 17719
-
11-24-20 18:24 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 126This girl
I could be wrong, but I think this is a new girl with that delmar loop gang. There's been a lot of talk about that one petite girl that looks hot but ain't worth s##t. Like you'll get there and she won't let you penetrate her but she'll peg you. Tread carefully with this one my friend. My instincts tells me she ain't gna be worth it. I could be wrong tho.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 18:16 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 398Looks like Bree
Much has been written not all favorable.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 18:11 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 316Anyone?
Has anyone seen this gal? No comments, one single review, haven't seen her around before. Ads going back only a week.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56256321/
Texted her, was quoted 160/ half, 250/ hour, 325/ hour double w / GF. Said she's in Overland area.
I like her look, but prefer gals with more reviews and / or comments that I can research. Image search didn't turn up anything, but that could be due to the emojii's she's added to the pics to cover her tattoo.
-
11-24-20 13:19 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 58I wanted to see the City Girl, but wasn't in town. I was set up with the Colombian and was disappointed when I'd texted the day of to confirm and she told me she'd canceled.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
St. Louis is notoriously cheap. I'm a manufacturer's rep (contracting / construction related industry) I've work led three territories and covered 14 different states, st. Louis has a reputation for being cheap. Other cities Springfield, Kansas City, Detroit, Chicago, Little Rock, Birmingham, etc. The end-users all want the latest and greatest or the best value. In St. Louis the end-users all want cheaper. The companies I deal with say most of their customers in St. Louis would take half the quality of it saved a dollar. Plus the companies I deal with in St. Louis have smaller profit margins than in other places because so many people in St. Louis have a guy or a buddy who can do it for them (when I've seen the work of the buddy, the quality is always poor).
The hobby is the same. I don't do much here because the quality is so bad. This is my preferred hobby place because I have the most free time here. 10 years ago it was much better. We've chased out all the good stuff.
-
11-24-20 12:36 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 72Alyssa
She's real. Older woman, super skinny and baby damage. Can't remember all details but she was pretty cool and open menu. I do remember a boyfriend eyeballing me as I was leaving, I just nodded thanks and went on.
Originally Posted by Tybeeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 10:30 #5504Regular Member

Posts: 15Whitney
Has anyone seen this chick? She's on MeetMe. Goes by Whitney. Metro East area.
-
11-24-20 07:15 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 110She might be real. She is also on Seeking Arrangement.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 00:55 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 296Cara
It is hard to believe that no one has seen this girl b 4. I want to see her but no review on her any where.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 17:25 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 861Alyssa
Hello from the city of Savannah Ga. This ad came up in our city STG and after a little research it looks like she has spent a little time up there. Any information on her would be appreciated. We have no talent so when one like this comes to town she can pick us off.
https://savannah.skipthegames.com/fe...7/806638258288
-
11-23-20 14:51 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 37Amber
Wow is that really her in the pictures? Can you please share details on price and services. Thanks a bunch it appreciated.
Originally Posted by HookerBot
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 11:07 #5499Regular Member

Posts: 8Penny used to be my favorite about a year ago. Even though she was older she was a beast. Could fuck like a girl in her 20's. Unreal.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately she seems to have let herself go pretty badly nowadays. Last time I played was so lackluster I wrote her off. Sad times.
-
11-23-20 02:00 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 74Please be real!
Anybody know if this is real yet if she is this could be my new fav! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56214476/#.
-
11-22-20 23:39 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 35Amber
I'm in St. Louis 3-4 times a month for work and see Amber often. She's real, and a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by KinHart
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 23:18 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 271I saw her maybe a year ago. She is about 50 something but was decent, not spectacular. I think we did HH FS for $. There was no massage pretense about it. $300 is definitely insane. Her place may be safe but it's definitely kind of dingy and she is definitely past her prime. You could probably see Ember, Reanne or Debra Holllander when she is town for the same amount of time and they are all hot. Lately it seems like a lot of ladies are really jacking up their rates or coming into the game with really high rates.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 21:55 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 162She is / was on WYP. I haven't seen her in a while but you could et anything you want for $.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






