Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 31624
-
11-25-20 09:16 #18814Senior Member

Posts: 2962Jersey
Originally Posted by TampaPunk
[View Original Post]
The OP says he tried a PM, inbox was full.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 07:26 #18813Senior Member

Posts: 203She has a handle
Send a pm to "JerseyGirl".
Originally Posted by TampaPunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 21:42 #18812Regular Member

Posts: 15Any way to get in contact with Jerseygirl?
Hi all,
Is there currently any way to get in contact with Jerseygirl? I tried to PM her, but it says her inbox is full.
-
11-24-20 18:39 #18811Senior Member

Posts: 472Mimi
Mimi just got a new phone and a new number. The phone is talk and text only so no one should be able to hack it. She's promising that she'll stay on top of texts and voice messages and is looking forward to reuniting with old friends. Trusted seniors can contact me for the updated number.
-
11-24-20 16:44 #18810Senior Member

Posts: 246Continue to Tell it how it is
She's definitely a little bbw with A fat belly and chubby cheeks.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 15:48 #18809Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes, go see her for sure
She's always been in an excellent mood and gives ridiculous head. She's just amazing. I've never gotten anything other than the oral from her, but I'll be changing that soon.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
MILF Summer is fun, but she doesn't shut the hell up. It's constant chatter. Not kidding.
-
11-24-20 13:05 #18808Senior Member

Posts: 179Seeing her soon
I will probably be seeing this one soon. I was debating between her and MILF summer (since I haven't seen any of them as of yet). Wish me luck guys.
Originally Posted by TicoRico
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 12:27 #18807Senior Member

Posts: 130Jersey. Chrissy. Christine
I've seen this one a lot over the years. Pleaser latina with an ass. BBBJ is wet and dt is one of the best. She does greek. Reasonable prices that are negotiable.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56214558/
-
11-24-20 11:02 #18806Senior Member

Posts: 243To each his own
Nothing wrong with her and like I said she had the best personality. She is not skinny, not grossly fat but not what I would call thiccc either. Thiccc is for a girl that wears it really well and has nice curves. Usually Hispanic and black girls get that terminology.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 10:18 #18805Senior Member

Posts: 681Nikki
Slight small bbw huh? To each his own but sheesh I saw her like a month ago and the term bbw would have never come to mind when describing her. Unless of course she jumped on a serious food binge. I prefer thicker girls and label bbw accordingly but I just wouldn't classify her as bbw just saying.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 09:24 #18804Senior Member

Posts: 884Please try to include a link to their ad and what the donations were.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 07:50 #18803Senior Member

Posts: 243New member with short reviews
Ms. Stacy,
Had a dream that I had seen several of these people. The dream consisted of the details below.
Seen her for last 2 yrs since old apt off Rio Grande.
Very sweet to me and is about 6'2, Maybe taller. Always clean and everything is on the table except Greek. Her little dog is Zeus and she travels a lot so may be hard to book. Parking sucks but is not a deal breaker. One of my go to's.
Deisy Deland.
Pretty face, stoner and looks black but said she is Hispanic. 1 story apt buildings easily accessible with a nosey older Karen neighbour. The room smelled a bit of weed but not enough to stay on your clothes. Will not repeat.
Nikki baby.
Sweetest girl I have met in this hobby. I will not repeat bc she is a slight small bbw. I like thick but not bbw. However, she has a genuine nice personality and will make you comfortable. Again, will not repeat.
Cassie.
I do not know what all the hype is about. Nice girl. Pics look nothing like her anymore. Again, nice and no signs of candy. She is on the 3rd floor of some apt in Sanford. Back to that whole not liking bbws though. Would not repeat.
Here are my contributions. Thanks to all that post stuff so newbies like myself know who are legit.
I then woke up and realized this was all a dream.
-
11-23-20 18:45 #18802Senior Member

Posts: 126Altamonte
Attempted to meet up with Juicyfruit today, no dice. Total disappearing act when it actually came time.
No biggie, Vanessa in Altamonte was immediately responsive and actually pretty fantastic. Safe location, very welcoming, talented with head game and nice and responsive. I saw some reviews that said she might have tooth issues- would explain the lack of deep kissing or wide smiles, but she's really cool and easy to talk to. All covered everything but would repeat just for comfort and ease of reaching.
Did a qv but it included dt, 69, cg, mish to finish. No timing or rush. She's a cutie!
This was all just a pleasant dream though.
-
11-22-20 20:14 #18801Senior Member

Posts: 92Legz
Had a nice afternoon workout was greeted with a nice hug and kiss was wearing tube top and shorts the twins were looking good was clean and fresh talked for a few then got the workout going enjoying some nice views overall good time safe location no drama CFS greek is offered that's extra prices are reasonable thanks Legz see you soon.
-
11-22-20 17:34 #18800Regular Member

Posts: 8Finally Got in Touch with Her
I had seen Devon last year before the Rona and I have had trouble getting in touch with her. I finally got through to her and scheduled an appointment.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/147855
She is a beautiful ebony in her mid-thirties I think. I scheduled an hour outcall with her and she met me very promptly at the hotel room I rented. She is super hot. We started with a body rub. She is very sensual and playful. We talked sports at the beginning. Eventually we moved on to more than a body rub. She gives great head and I enjoyed myself immensely. I hope I can catch her again in the future.
Dennis.











Reply With Quote





