Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 807 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7548

    Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Nice weather so out for a cruise. Three BSWs on Lisbon, pretty obvious when making eye contact, but not my type. National and Greenfield only had a few. Looked like Bella was on G, Drove the loop about three times seeing what was out there. Scooped Katie on G. Thin, 20 something. Nice little tits and not a bad pussy. Thought I would go for just the $$ but she was so nice donated another $$$ for FS with cover. Skin scabs on legs and teeth not so good but for what I needed she provided. Would repeat.
    Are you saying that you paid a SW $300? Read the posts. Any of these girls will fuck you for $30 to $50.

  2. #7547

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to her place off of Rogers and 5th. Ok to much activity in the area. Hispanic management. Still got the job done. Probably the best dick sucker around. Just always has guys hanging around. Probably taking there turns between visits. The best part of her is she swallows without thought. I really believe she loves cum. $50. Not bad. But did want to bang her.
    She should be good to go for banging. Her aunt Flo was around last week.

  3. #7546

    Out for a cruise

    Nice weather so out for a cruise. Three BSWs on Lisbon, pretty obvious when making eye contact, but not my type. National and Greenfield only had a few. Looked like Bella was on G, Drove the loop about three times seeing what was out there. Scooped Katie on G. Thin, 20 something. Nice little tits and not a bad pussy. Thought I would go for just the $$ but she was so nice donated another $$$ for FS with cover. Skin scabs on legs and teeth not so good but for what I needed she provided. Would repeat.

  4. #7545

    Always walking from 16th to 11th on G.

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to her place off of Rogers and 5th. Ok to much activity in the area. Hispanic management. Black guy all around. Still got the job done. Probably the best dick sucker around. Just always has guys hanging around. Probably taking there turns between visits. The best part of her is she swallows without thought. I really believe she loves cum. $50. Not bad. But did want to bang her.
    I see her often unaccompanied walking East on G. She looks attractive. She commands lots of attention. It has to be a timely scoop or everyone is going to notice. She dons a nice tan though.

  5. #7544

    North

    Drove to the North loop around 9:30-10 this morning. North Ave is always dead when I drive thru it so I hit Lisbon. Best place to see is West of 30th st. Saw 5 AA ladies my first trip. Circle the block and SW magic happens because there's only 1 now. How in the fk can 4 disappear in less than 15 seconds? On the corner of 30th there was a AA with a blond wig. Management was across the street watching. Drove back and forth a few times and left. I didn't scoop because there was 4 LEO SUV's driving around a lot. Decided to send 5 text to 5 STG ladies and 30 min later not one responded. Went to woodmans and bought a big bag of hot chicken wings for the Packers game. Can't give my money away these days!

  6. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to her place off of Rogers and 5th. Ok to much activity in the area. Hispanic management. Black guy all around. Still got the job done. Probably the best dick sucker around. Just always has guys hanging around. Probably taking there turns between visits. The best part of her is she swallows without thought. I really believe she loves cum. $50. Not bad. But did want to bang her.
    She'll take a facial with no objection either.

    HS.

  7. #7542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Tapped that many times off of 15th and G. Has management. But sucks the best duck in town. Keep everything locked up and not reachable to her or by by. Anything can be done to her for the price. And I mean anything. Got a 15 minute rim job for $10 more once.
    Went to her place off of Rogers and 5th. Ok to much activity in the area. Hispanic management. Black guy all around. Still got the job done. Probably the best dick sucker around. Just always has guys hanging around. Probably taking there turns between visits. The best part of her is she swallows without thought. I really believe she loves cum. $50. Not bad. But did want to bang her.

  8. #7541

    North Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather9  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Sorry. Like I said in my first post moved here a couple months ago so I apologise for my directional confusion. Didn't realise G and Natl were both the south loop. So what is the north loop? Thanks.
    The north loop would be on North or Lisbon. Be careful, not good areas.

  9. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by Khs85  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to clarify and not be a jerk, but I think the poster is confused by the north and south loops given the roads and intersections named. I'm not an expert but I was led to believe the South loop (all south of 94) encompassed National, Greenfield, and down to Lincoln. The North loop (north of 94) was through a much different part of town where a WSW would be very unique. Before people chase unicorns or get in harms way on the north side, consider that the original post appears to refer to National as being on the North loop stroll. Just my 2 cents and a public service announcement.
    Hey. Sorry. Like I said in my first post moved here a couple months ago so I apologise for my directional confusion. Didn't realise G and Natl were both the south loop. So what is the north loop? Thanks.

  10. #7539

    Trying to clarify.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather9  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Nope you read that correctly. Today I had some work over in the west side and did a mid afternoon loop and there were 4 SWers. 2 white, 1 Black and 1 Hispanic. I ended up partaking with the flavor south of the border. Damage. 25 head game was decent. Not great, not bad. But hey for a mid afternoon hummer I'll take it. Would repeat. 26th and Natl.

    Swung by the south loop off G and there were 3 WSWers right away. One scooped while we were sitting at the stoplight at 15 and G.

    Everyone stay safe! Godfather out.
    Just trying to clarify and not be a jerk, but I think the poster is confused by the north and south loops given the roads and intersections named. I'm not an expert but I was led to believe the South loop (all south of 94) encompassed National, Greenfield, and down to Lincoln. The North loop (north of 94) was through a much different part of town where a WSW would be very unique. Before people chase unicorns or get in harms way on the north side, consider that the original post appears to refer to National as being on the North loop stroll. Just my 2 cents and a public service announcement.

  11. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by CWill68  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was about type the same thing! Haven't seen 2 WSW on the North side in that short of time span in 20 years. The "rough looking" woman I've think I've dealt with before. Does she have dark hair and a healed acne face? She'd be a knockout if it wasn't for the acne that ripped her face up
    Yes. Darker hair, kind of a butter face. But decent body and dictates well. Biannca was the name she said she goes by.

  12. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by CWill68  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was about type the same thing! Haven't seen 2 WSW on the North side in that short of time span in 20 years. The "rough looking" woman I've think I've dealt with before. Does she have dark hair and a healed acne face? She'd be a knockout if it wasn't for the acne that ripped her face up
    Hey. Nope you read that correctly. Today I had some work over in the west side and did a mid afternoon loop and there were 4 SWers. 2 white, 1 Black and 1 Hispanic. I ended up partaking with the flavor south of the border. Damage. 25 head game was decent. Not great, not bad. But hey for a mid afternoon hummer I'll take it. Would repeat. 26th and Natl.

    Swung by the south loop off G and there were 3 WSWers right away. One scooped while we were sitting at the stoplight at 15 and G. Made me laugh. Young looked pretty cute. Then saw another a block west who was a taller blond with short shorts and leopard heels. Didn't get eye contact and kept driving. Then saw one who I have seen before but missed on the drive by. This time scooped her at the gas station near the triangle block. Maybe 17th? Not sure. Anyway, 22 yo, young redhead, cute face, nice body and had to drop another. 30 for a sweet oral ending that will keep me on the look out to scoop her again.

    So in total about an hour of personal time. 55 total damage and two pops. Made my Wednesday that much better. The weather definitely helped. Mid 50's and time of day around 3:00.

    Everyone stay safe! Godfather out.

  13. #7536

    Schandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/532945233534

    Here's her recent ad. She does have a nice set of meat curtains if you're into that. Had several pm's wanting her number. Here ya go.
    Tapped that many times off of 15th and G. Has management. But sucks the best duck in town. Keep everything locked up and not reachable to her or by by. Anything can be done to her for the price. And I mean anything. Got a 15 minute rim job for $10 more once.

  14. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGr54  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying that you saw TWO WSWs on the NORTH loop on the same day? That has to be some sort of record these days. Or did I misunderstand your post?
    Yeah, I was about type the same thing! Haven't seen 2 WSW on the North side in that short of time span in 20 years. The "rough looking" woman I've think I've dealt with before. Does she have dark hair and a healed acne face? She'd be a knockout if it wasn't for the acne that ripped her face up.

  15. #7534
    I always see her on 7th and Greenfield in the morning. Is she worth picking up? I almost pulled the pin a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She's out pretty regularly between 7th and 15th on Greenfield. Occasionally wanders a little further East.

    HS.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape