Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11583

    Recent Ruby experience?

    Ruby was well reviewed a couple of months back but noone has seen / reviewed her in ages. Wanted an update to see if anyone can share their recent experience with her? Is she still as solid as she seemed from her previous reviews?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/453451608778

  2. #11582

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I am dying to know something about Sara Fairfax. I absolutely love her look. Unfortunately, I have scoured all the review sites for something on her, but nothing. I have even corresponded with her about reviews, and her reply is that she does not want any and advises her clients to not do so. I just can't believe no one has spoken up yet or if she just prefers virtual sessions. I would love to see her, but don't want to risk those rates without knowing about service and performance. If anyone out there has actually seen her, please dm me.
    During one of our virtual sessions I did comment to her about how sexy I think her lips are. Then ask if she allowed kissing in her sessions. Her reply "oh most definitely". So I get the feeling she might offer more of a GFE.

    If you decide to see her please PM me.

    Cheers,

    HH.

  3. #11581
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682164233690

    Anyone have info? She claimed 22 but have a "men" photo.
    I mean, that's a dude right?

  4. #11580

    Little mama

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/682164233690

    Anyone have info? She claimed 22 but have a "men" photo.

  5. #11579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    XxAJ

    I saw her while she was pregnant. What do you want to know?

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland323  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know her name? I know she's advertised for a while and would like to search for reviews?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/037836452916

  6. #11578
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    A few of my recent efforts.

    Aubrey.

    Texted her and she responded quickly. Refused FaceTime or picture verification so a no go for me considering how good the pictures in the ad are.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202163/#.

    Caramel Redd.

    Texted her and she replied promptly. Ask about GFE and she ghosted me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202699/

    Sky Flossy.

    Texted and it took her a while to respond with rates. Ask about FaceTime or a pick and got ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56189078/

    It's so hard to find a legit provider that's real these days. There's so many fake ripoffs that I'm thinking to try the sugar daddy route. At least that seems more reliable and higher quality. Here is one gal that I feel is legit only she is expensive (you get what you pay for) but I've had a few virtual sessions with her and man she's a hottie. I haven't seen her personally though b / c of the amount of personal info she requires is extensive. A big risk for me.

    Sara.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/sara-fairfax

    Happy hunting and hope you have better luck than I!

    HH.
    Sorry for the consistent strikeouts bro. It's better to know what you're getting yourself into than to be surprised. Most ads these days appear too good to be true. With how this virus is going, it's smarter to stay away anyways. As far as the last girl goes, you made the right choice by not going through with it. It's not a job interview. Literally in and out. Stay safe.

  7. #11577

    Maria ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyTire  [View Original Post]
    I eventually got a hold of her the other day and she said she was ready now. Set something up for an hour later and got ghosted. I think you got to be ready when she does respond.

    Good luck if you manage to meet up wit her. Interested to know how GFE she is and what she's open to
    I actually finally got a hold of her last week as well. Arrived at her location, then was ghosted. Much more trouble than she's worth, I recommend saving your time.

  8. #11576

    Sara Fairfax

    I am dying to know something about Sara Fairfax. I absolutely love her look. Unfortunately, I have scoured all the review sites for something on her, but nothing. I have even corresponded with her about reviews, and her reply is that she does not want any and advises her clients to not do so. I just can't believe no one has spoken up yet or if she just prefers virtual sessions. I would love to see her, but don't want to risk those rates without knowing about service and performance. If anyone out there has actually seen her, please dm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    A few of my recent efforts.

    Aubrey.

    Texted her and she responded quickly. Refused FaceTime or picture verification so a no go for me considering how good the pictures in the ad are.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202163/#.

    Caramel Redd.

    Texted her and she replied promptly. Ask about GFE and she ghosted me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202699/

    Sky Flossy.

    Texted and it took her a while to respond with rates. Ask about FaceTime or a pick and got ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56189078/

    It's so hard to find a legit provider that's real these days. There's so many fake ripoffs that I'm thinking to try the sugar daddy route. At least that seems more reliable and higher quality. Here is one gal that I feel is legit only she is expensive (you get what you pay for) but I've had a few virtual sessions with her and man she's a hottie. I haven't seen her personally though b / c of the amount of personal info she requires is extensive. A big risk for me.

    Sara.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/sara-fairfax

    Happy hunting and hope you have better luck than I!

    HH.

  9. #11575
    A few of my recent efforts.

    Aubrey.

    Texted her and she responded quickly. Refused FaceTime or picture verification so a no go for me considering how good the pictures in the ad are.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202163/#.

    Caramel Redd.

    Texted her and she replied promptly. Ask about GFE and she ghosted me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202699/

    Sky Flossy.

    Texted and it took her a while to respond with rates. Ask about FaceTime or a pick and got ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56189078/

    It's so hard to find a legit provider that's real these days. There's so many fake ripoffs that I'm thinking to try the sugar daddy route. At least that seems more reliable and higher quality. Here is one gal that I feel is legit only she is expensive (you get what you pay for) but I've had a few virtual sessions with her and man she's a hottie. I haven't seen her personally though b / c of the amount of personal info she requires is extensive. A big risk for me.

    Sara.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/sara-fairfax

    Happy hunting and hope you have better luck than I!

    HH.

  10. #11574
    A few of my recent efforts.

    Aubrey.

    Texted her and she responded quickly. Refused FaceTime or picture verification so a no go for me considering how good the pictures in the ad are.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202163/#.

    Caramel Redd.

    Texted her and she replied promptly. Ask about GFE and she ghosted me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56202699/

    Sky Flossy.

    Texted and it took her a while to respond with rates. Ask about FaceTime or a pick and got ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56189078/

    It's so hard to find a legit provider that's real these days. There's so many fake ripoffs that I'm thinking to try the sugar daddy route. At least that seems more reliable and higher quality. Here is one gal that I feel is legit only she is expensive (you get what you pay for) but I've had a few virtual sessions with her and man she's a hottie. I haven't seen her personally though b / c of the amount of personal info she requires is extensive. A big risk for me.

    Sara.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/sara-fairfax

    Happy hunting and hope you have better luck than I!

    HH.

  11. #11573

    Fake Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral91  [View Original Post]
    Basically two groups right now; the one by the airport and the one further out by 70. I have been to holly ridge maybe 2 months ago and had a good time. Maybe a little bit rushed and mechanical, but not outrageously so.

    It has been a few months since I've been by the airport location. Provider over there was older and thicker when I visited last. I tried to visit recently to TOFTT and when I got there the parking lot was just a little too busy for my liking, so I bailed.

    Hoping there is some fresh talent soon, but with possible increase in restrictions around the country, I don't see that happening.
    Do you have any links to active ads for each group?

  12. #11572

    Jlo / Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Try. The Spanish Girl. Should bring her up under escorts. Reviews if I remember were good. Open menu.
    My experiences were good (I believe I have a review of her here too), but many subsequent reviews over the past few months have made me stay away. Sounds like demons have taken over. Shame, because she was a nice girl when I saw her. Be careful, but let us know how it goes if you decide to take the plunge.

  13. #11571

    Nikki and Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucygoosey  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/501283399720

    I want to see them been texting the brown headed one but she won't FaceTime verify. I would rather see the ginger one but I don't have her contact. Anyone seen them before?
    They are real. Search 'Nikki' and / or 'Ginger' for reviews. Tl; DR very attractive and match the pics, but very mechanical to the point of it being a turn-off for some.

  14. #11570

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her awhile ago. She had alot of demons back then and her leg was all swollen and weird looking. She's down for anything as far as I know. She's pretty high volume so keep in mind.

  15. #11569

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape