Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8723
-
11-27-20 12:07 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 465Nina
I sent her two texts on two different days and no response so I'm done trying.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 20:57 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 40Harley
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/093367645900
Any info on this provider please?
-
11-25-20 21:56 #2706Regular Member

Posts: 24No doubt. I did see her and she did a car date and came to me. BJ was alright. Will only do covered anything. Personality was pretty nice though. I Was just looking to see if anyone else had any exp to share.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 14:41 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 2147I think she is BS trying to get you to spend money on www.onlyfans.com/ninaxkoukla..
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:44 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 24Baddy / Nina
Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411
-
11-23-20 23:08 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 792
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
I don't think I've ever recall seeing Carrie on the ferry loop the woman in the top link but whatever. She's a good time and worth what she asks for in my opinion she may come off as a bit snippy via text but she's just being street smart once your in the room with her she'll make your dreams come true.
Originally Posted by Sakudi
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 19:24 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 2147Top like is Carrie, I've been with her. I saw her about a year ago and that's what she looked like in the pics. Not to much kissing. BBJCIM was pretty good. She looked good and smelled nice when I seen her. If you going to see her longer than QV, be sure to discuss pops. She will negotiate her rates. I heard she was rooming with Dani at the motel 6.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-23-20 19:14 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 2147I texted her and she responded quickly. She send me a proof photo and looks like her. Her rates are a little up there 1. 3 ss, 1. 7 hh and 2. 5 hr. I asked about BBJCIM and GFE, she ignored me after that. Her rates need to get knocked down.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
Let me know how it goes if you do meet with her.
Have fun and stay safe.
PA.
-
11-23-20 19:11 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 476Check the phone number
Phone number comes up with about 6 different ads and girls bet you anything the location is in Bridgeport at an apartment on east end when I had reached out to Veronica wouldn't send verification pic with that number I bet its a pimp all ads have same format.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 18:51 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 145Streets
1st of all BOTH of them patrol Ferry Street.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Don't ever pay them more than street rates, they will give you street performance no matter the price. These women patrol the street and wait for phone calls to up sell themselves.
-
11-23-20 17:58 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 792Look at the hangers on this one
Not sure why these girls keep using the same name as other providers. This one looks new to me calls herself Bunny. Anyone ever sampled or know of her?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/652469353639
-
11-23-20 15:04 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 329Any of you guys dream of either of these?
First one I'm pretty much ready to pull the trigger, I think I've seen her reviewed before but I was looking through pages and pages and couldn't find anything. Think I remember being good service but quick and to the point and not the friendliest? Can anyone confirm?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/448584898842
And then I saw this one recently posting and I don't think I've seen anyone meet up with her? Ass looks pretty nice so might toftt if no one's seen but I typically only see people who others have already.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/075394290264
As for the people posting about Mia, go see her. She's cute af, great tits, my regular girl that I go see. GFE fully if you're into it. Never had her go through my shit, never had her rush me or anything like that, never seen a pimp or any scars scabs etc. So YMMV I guess? But, I've seen her well over 20 times and never had any fuckery happen. I leave my shit on her table all the time.
-
11-23-20 07:48 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 62Yep, she is a good time, have heard reports of getting your wallet picked through. I've seen her a few times, great GFE and rub. If you like getting peed on, that is also on the menu.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 17:40 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 129Nubian
What was the body like, ie nice, are we talking slim, chunky, BBW, etc. ?
Originally Posted by DubletduBlow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 16:02 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 24Miya
Anyone have word on this honey? Was thinking of pulling the trigger on seeing her.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/333000818345











Reply With Quote





