Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 28087
-
11-23-20 14:47 #13522Banned Member

Posts: 1001Southbay Massage (was Oasis) on Coronado Ave
I was in the neighbourhood and remembered there was a AMP near by called Oasis. Went to the address and noticed a new name.
Anyways, thought I'd go in and ask for Lily to check out if the reviews were true. (least I can do see how she looks like and leave).
Did I leave? Maybe I should have but the nice Asian lady said "Lily" was available.
She led me to the room and I asked if I could use the bathroom.
I freshened up and went back to the room and the lady that lead me into the room was there. So I started to undress in front of her, but she stepped out for a bit.
I lied on the bed bare ass naked. She came back, I guess the person I met was "Lily". Well anyways cover me up and started to massage me and I told where my I was aching.
I managed to understand her broken English and she asked me the same old questions:
Where are you from?
Have you been here before?
Do you go to hotels? (What was that question).
She applied more pressure on my back and then proceeded to my shoulders. I felt my head touch her stomach and got the courage to do some roaming and let my fingers do some walking. Found her flower.
And rubbed her through her panties. She moaned a bit (is it an act, probably, but she was getting wet) I kept pulling down her panties and finally she let me help her take them off.
I massage her ass and she massage my shoulders.
She then straddled my back and I thought she'd walk on it as well. But applied some oil and kept massaging. I massaged her ankles and calves.
I let her finish and when it was time for the flip, she asked "Are you hungry".
Of course, as she freshened up we negotiated the price: she want 1. 6 and I went down to 1. (I think I noticed a little dismay behind her mask) she took the cash, even though I insisted I'll pay later.
She left and I though, damn that's it. But she came back, we hugged, I lifted her and placed her on the massage table, She exposed her nice big Bs to me and I licked her nipples and went down south.
She wouldn't let me FIV, but I tongue whipped her and inserted my tongue for her g spot. Allowed clit rubbing. DATY for about 10 min or so and she wanted me inside. Did a little P2 P to get me more firm and took my dick and gave me a soft HJ while rubbing her clit with it. (Tempting to insert bare). She got the condom on and inserted me. Banged away standing mish for a good solid 15 min. Blew away. She was exhausted and wanted me to massage her, so she asked to straddle her back and massage her the same way she massaged me. Boy did I want to fuck that pussy while massaging her. But didn't want to push the limits.
I should have been paid.
Found out that she might be in her 40's, she's married with kid (s). She goes to LA and SD.
Will I repeat maybe.
Her name is Dongdong (and not Lily).
-
11-23-20 13:21 #13521Banned Member

Posts: 3075A session with Eva is always a fun time. Good massage and a great finish.
Originally Posted by JTug235
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 09:27 #13520Regular Member

Posts: 1645 for the hour. 60 tip.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 01:59 #13519Regular Member

Posts: 17Moon Spa. Sophia
At PegasusZX, Thank You. Great lead.
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
I visited 2 Sophia's today. Feels like a bucket list thing to do. The first Sophia was an independent provider so I'll post my review of her in the indie thread.
My hunt for beautiful big boobies was a success! I met Sophia by request at the front room window. A cute busty Asian took my order like fast food drive through. She asked if I'd visited Sophia before. I lied. I feel like you're supposed to lie about that. Doesn't "yes" mean you know what's up? Anyway, I'm led to a room and Sophia pops in.
Woah.
Latina, hot pink tube dress, insane curves with some enhancements, long dark hair. Hot. Like HK TJ pick of the litter hot. She asks me to get nekkid and she'll be right back. I did as I was told.
Face down waiting, she returns and gives me a quick preview. Pulls the dress up to under boob, turns around to wiggle an amazing ass in my face. My happy face. My buried between her cheeks face. Dress goes back down and the massage begins.
The massage was. Violent? I can't think of a better word for it. I felt like I could have been knocked off the table. It was ok though. Just. I could have used a seat belt. No bruises, just a lot of jostling around.
Then, dress comes off and it's FBSM time. She crawled all over the back of me with her soft squishy body. Her DDs were great massage tools. She kept sliding up to slide those nipples across my cheek. I tried to turn over but she stopped me. "Not yet!" More body slides, teasing my little man and running her hands all around my nether regions. Then time to flip.
She grabbed a condom and slid it on TJ style for CBJ. Really talented. The start of what I'd call PSE began here. She came down on me in several angles. Gave a great show to watch. Felt her slippery wet pussy as she worked on me, then, hopped up for CG, CFS. Rode me for a few minutes, then switched places with me for k9. Her ass. Was so perfect. Looking down as I slowly moved in and out of her in long strokes was overwhelming. I nearly lost it there, but held back. She said, "you are more than welcome to massage me while you're back there!" Which, I did, and really enjoyed. It's the one time I felt like I was actually making her feel good. Everything else felt like a porn style performance. On HER flip, we spent time in mish. I asked if she kissed, nope. I hate covid. So, tickled her neck with kisses. My time was running out so she flipped me over for RCG. Not my favorite position so with 5 minutes left I requested a turn around to CG. She faked an O for my enjoyment then asked for k9 again. She flipped over and I slow stroked myself in her and edged myself to completion.
She gave me about a minute to gain some composure, hopped off the table, poked her head out the door and told the Asian girl that she was done. I think a regular showed up and she saw him on the security monitor on the floor. Didn't want to lose the next job I think. I laughed a little.
She provided a hot towel and helped me clean up. Got dressed, got a hug on my way out the door.
$60/30 min + $160.
Would return to sample the full house or if I get the itch for a hot curvy latina and I still don't have my passport. Sophia works Fri, Sat, & Sun. Makes me wonder what her day job is.
Accountant?
At a place where accountants work?
-
11-22-20 23:23 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 281What's the damage?
Originally Posted by JTug235
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 21:17 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 160Happy Foot
I discovered Happy Foot massage on Convoy a couple months ago. It's legit, no extras. But there are times we all look for a good rub, right? I love foot massages and started going there regularly and taking whomever I drew. Until I met Helena. I've been a regular of hers for the last month or so. She's probably mid-30's, slim, cute from what I can tell (masks) and very sweet. Plus she has the nicest hands and gives a really nice massage. I see her for body rubs now and get the combo with the foot rub. While I love foot massages, it has to be just right. Too hard and it hurts, too soft and it tickles. Helena does it just right. She gives a nice body rub for those of you who want a relaxing medium pressure rub. Again, all legit and no extras but it's a good spa that I wanted to call out. Enjoy.
-
11-22-20 17:01 #13516Regular Member

Posts: 16Flanders Summer
Texted to see who was working. Got a reply with both locations and who's working where along with photos. I know they're fake but they intrigued me anyway. Chose to go to Flanders because Summer's picture looked real not like the kgirl type they always have in the ads. Anyways made an appointment for the half hour even though I would have liked an hour. Got there and went in. Cute girl little curvy opened the door for me. She was hot. She has curves in all the right places. For me she was perfect. Turned out that she was summer. Saw another girl that goes by lily. Nothing like the picture they sent me except for the body type. The other members saying that she's skinny / slender is true. Summer took me to the room and got undressed. Waited around 3 min before she came back. Nice body hugging short dress that if she bent over her ass would pop out. I loved it. I waited face down and she came and gave me massage. Well wasn't really a massage but teasing with her fingers. Flipped over within 5 minutes and the fun started. She asked what I wanted if I wanted to f* I said yes. Pointed to the tip laying on my clothes. She took it. Left and came back. She then removed her dress bra and black panties to reveal one of the best bodies I've seen in an AMP in my opinion. She wasn't skinny or curvy. She was just perfect. Curves where they're supposed to be. Started with a clean up of the boys and proceeded to do a BBBJ. Felt nice. Grabbed her ass. It was nice and firm. She did BBBJ with some kind of liquid in her mouth and then spit it out. After that she got the cover. Put it on and did rcg. Mish. Ds for the finish. Hot towel clean up and I was on my way. Felt a little rushed but that's what I get with half hour appointments. Either way still a great time. Next I'll check out lily.
-
11-22-20 05:19 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 60Coco from BlueGreen Massage on El Cajon Blvd
Hey guys, does anybody know if Coco who worked at BlueGreen Spa on El Cajon Blvd before it shut down is working now?
Her massage skills were not fantastic but her BBJTCIM was great.
I would repeat for sure.
Thanks.
-
11-22-20 01:01 #13514Regular Member

Posts: 16Eva Diamond Spa
Went to see Eva again last week. It was an amazing session as always.
Probably seen her like 15 times. Made an appointment and she knows I'm.
Always there before my time. So this time she texted me while I was waiting.
Outside in my car. I was surprised when she just texted "please come.
In" Anyways she led me to the room. Got undressed while she came.
Back. Left the house fee and tip on the stool. She came back and started a.
Medium massage just where I needed it. Got some oil and used the elbows.
Teasing since the beginning and then when I was thinking about it telling.
Her to massage my arms she goes and grabs my left arm and puts it right.
Underneath her dress right under her panties. I could feel them and got.
Instantly hard. Proceeded to do a little massage on both arms and went to.
Get the hot towel. Came back and cleaned me up and started teasing the boys.
And grabbing my hand and putting it on her ass. I flipped over and the fun.
Started. Eva has a great technique. She doesn't jackhammer like others and.
Sticks with you till your satisfied. This time I took longer than I thought.
So I had to take over a couple of times when I felt she was getting tired.
I was the last customer of the day so I had to help a bit. She pulled her.
Top down and panties down and allowed full access. Great finished and some.
Light leg massage and was on my way to a good night's sleep.
-
11-20-20 21:50 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 29Similar
Just saw "Sugar":
-very pretty lady.
-as expensive as the other options (definitely not $. 6).
-better massage than other FS options (stronger hands).
-1 minute cowgirl.
-2 minutes doggy before she said I was being too rough.
-no daty.
-CBJ for literally one moment.
Verdict: If you're a looks person this is the place. The. 6 deal isn't real. Tell them (your masseuse) you've been there before.
Have fun friends!
Originally Posted by Merlin22
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 01:28 #13512Banned Member

Posts: 3075Stupitt- thanks for the report and confirmation on Olivia. It's rare to find a 9-10 rating on a provider nowadays, but at an AMP? I almost never go to FS AMPs but MIGHT have to check her out if she's a 9 in looks, if I'm going to be in the area. If she was GFE, I would be driving there now instead of UTC.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 00:33 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 160I was going to be close to Maple Spa so I decided to check out Olivia. I'd never been there so I didn't know it was a K-spa, but as soon as I saw the $60/30 min I knew. Walked in and paid, gave my contact info for Covid and go to the room. Mamasan was in sweats and had a medium build and I wondered if she was Olivia. Figured I was there so the worse that would happen is I'd get a HE and call Sdmonger123 out on his choice of women. I get undressed and on the table and a few minutes later in walks a K-girl goddess. Holy crap, Sdmonger123 was right! She's gorgeous, I'm talking on par or better than SDAG gorgeous. Taller, 5'9" ish, with a smokin hot body and man mades and dyed brown long hair. Me happy. She was fun but a little mechanical and not GFE at all, which is almost expected these days. Went thru a couple positions and then we chatted it up for a bit. She's in town from NY and how the hell she ended up in Spring Valley is anyone's guess but I'll take it.
Originally Posted by Sdmonger123
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report Sdmonger123!
-
11-19-20 20:42 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 335Bella from QQ
Anyone remember Bella from QQ? Any idea where she is right now? QQ is closed / has been since March.
-
11-19-20 17:52 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 62Because they had a visit
Doubt HE will be on the table there anymore.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 15:02 #13508Regular Member

Posts: 9I just saw Olivia. She wanted 1. 4 for FS. I only had 1 so options were more limited. Was covered.
Originally Posted by KevFunn
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





