Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14281

    They're in the URL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    How did you contact her? Her number is not listed on her ad.
    Last 10 numbers of the URL.

  2. #14280

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDxx  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...703/7705322749

    Saw her a couple of times over the past 2-3 weeks in the Lilburn area. Overall very nice. Attitude is very YMMV each visit but for the most part she's chill / business-like. Only able to contact her through calls around the times she posts and I'm pretty sure she doesn't do late nights. Damage is. 6 qv /$ . 2 hh / hr with a 50 $ up charge for BBBJ+kissing. Got to the location and after the greet / small talk we get undressed. Her head game is nice and she can definitely DT. K-9 was probably the highlight and it's very hard to last with her figure. Plenty of ass to hold onto. I'd be more regular with her if she warmed up a little more but nothing truly negative about the experience.
    How did you contact her? Her number is not listed on her ad.

  3. #14279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some bizarre looking women, but good Lord, this one has actually great reviews on her ad.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56184185/#.
    As an aficionado of spinners and model types, I've never understood it. But then, life is a rich tapestry, and my thread isn't the only one.

    My roommate in college was very, very rich: drove a Jaguar, always was in Ralph Lauren and the like, dad owned a jet, as well as being athletic and the top of his class. But when he brought a girl home, it was always the same: BIG. Like, not what Southerners call "healthy", or even a butterball, but obese. Big, sloppy girls who were basically spherical, so fat their *face* kind of inset in a fat head. I just never even remotely understood it, but that we his thing (now long married, his wife is, shall we say, substantial).

    Different strokes for different folks, even if it's more of a challenge for some to find the hole to stroke. It's in there somewhere, I guess!

    O.

  4. #14278

    A decent provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Shelly for several years and have had many a conversation with her. Definitely a provider I would trust.

  5. #14277

    Another waste of time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56207100/

    Texted with her and agreed on donation. Drove to her Hotel in Smyrna and asked for the room number. From there on crickets.

  6. #14276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some bizarre looking women, but good Lord, this one has actually great reviews on her ad.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56184185/#.
    Arg! My eyes can't unsee that. It just proves that no matter how large, ugly, or scary these women are, there is always some guy desperate enough to even pay for it.

  7. #14275

    Kim Brazilian

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...703/7705322749

    Saw her a couple of times over the past 2-3 weeks in the Lilburn area. Overall very nice. Attitude is very YMMV each visit but for the most part she's chill / business-like. Only able to contact her through calls around the times she posts and I'm pretty sure she doesn't do late nights. Damage is. 6 qv /$ . 2 hh / hr with a 50 $ up charge for BBBJ+kissing. Got to the location and after the greet / small talk we get undressed. Her head game is nice and she can definitely DT. K-9 was probably the highlight and it's very hard to last with her figure. Plenty of ass to hold onto. I'd be more regular with her if she warmed up a little more but nothing truly negative about the experience.

  8. #14274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Wow! What in the blue hell is this?

    I've seen some bizarre looking women, but good Lord, this one has actually great reviews on her ad.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56184185/#.

  9. #14273

  10. #14272

    Mallory

    I had a dream about her recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56150664/

    I've dreamt in the past about her and it's been pretty good, although she was a bit spacey.

    This time was different. I had gotten to her place and she was super spaced, but I hopped in the shower while talking with her about life, etc. She was standing there and I got out of the shower and she was talking and kind of trailed off and slowly melted to the floor. It was super weird. I thought she might be od'ing on something. I checked her pulse, it was ok. I seriously considered calling 911, but didn't. I picked her up and put her on the bed. I snooped around and found 2 vials of some sort of substances, not sure exactly what. I didn't see track marks, but who knows.

    Anyway, I left, after checking her pulse and breathing again. I didn't call 911 so she wouldn't get into more trouble than she needed.

    P.S. I see she didn't die, because she posted again.

    Only other experience I had like that was when I saw Chanel from Boston, and a dude had od'ed after seeing her and was in the parking lot. The cops came when we were together and asked a bunch of questions, but we played it cool.

    Some weird dreams. What would you have done?

  11. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    This girl is average at best, not beautiful, not hot, none of the above. These girls are streetwalkers with motel rooms, when you go to "independent" or "listcrawler" your getting bottom of the barrel. I know they list cheap prices, but that's because they offer a low quality product, and almost every guy that hits up these girls either gets cheated or has a lousy time. Why not wait an extra week add a little money to what you want to spent and get an escort from an agency for 300 bucks. You'll typically get what you pay for and get a descent attitude.

    I rather have an amazing time with a hottie for 300 than keep going after qv's with nasty girls that make you feel bad as you're walking out the door, don't stoop to their level.
    Even with 300 girls they are full of bs especially in the 20's age range. Stick to 30 plus or girls with kids if you're going the eros route and you'll have a good time.

  12. #14270

    Solid intel

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl several months ago who goes by Peachfushish on different sites. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/peachfus...atlanta-715974 Never got around to reviewing her. She took forever to get to my place. Gave good BBBJ with CIM. Even though she'd agreed to FS, claimed it was her cycle when she arrived. Also raised the price on me afterward. The old saying regarding paying them to leave applies. I cut my losses and gave her more than I wanted to just to get her out of there.
    Was about to call.

  13. #14269
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56138088/.

    She doesn't mind multiple guys at once.
    I usually abide by the "one mans trash is another mans treasure" credo, but this chick looks like an absolute mess.

  14. #14268

    Peachfushish

    Saw this girl several months ago who goes by Peachfushish on different sites. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/peachfus...atlanta-715974 Never got around to reviewing her. She took forever to get to my place. Gave good BBBJ with CIM. Even though she'd agreed to FS, claimed it was her cycle when she arrived. Also raised the price on me afterward. The old saying regarding paying them to leave applies. I cut my losses and gave her more than I wanted to just to get her out of there.

  15. #14267

    Bringin your own bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    I had another experience with her and it wasnt so good.

    Haven't had time to get on here and post it, but she's definitely on drugs. She openly admitted it to me and snorted right in front of me. Then made me wait forever to finally get things started, then got upset cause I didn't bring my own condoms, even after wanting me to stop and get her cigarettes before my arrival. Offering to take it out of my donation. This time she was really argumentative and seemed negative about everything. Even got offended cause I complimented her body Made it seem like she was doing me a favor by seeing me for 70. I really wish I wouldn't have gave her a great review, but this time she just had a negative attitude I just didn't like. I'm definitely not going back.
    Most of these girls are high as a kite and can't remember what they said 10 minutes ago anyways. My opinion though is you should bring your own condom anyways. 1. you know the quality of what you'll be using, and 2. You know it fits you. You don't know what kind of cheap crap she is trying to slide onto you and if it doesn't fit properly can be a bad experience anyways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape