Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 492 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3204

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....1/842548920210

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/878874748785

    Never met her because she suddenly wasn't where she said she was. Also the difference in the pic would make me suspicious.

  2. #3203

    Sa

    Seeking Arrangements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    What is SA? If someone can pm me it.

  3. #3202

    Quick question

    What is SA? If someone can pm me it.

  4. #3201

  5. #3200

    SA vs STG

    SA is where you find girls who arent addicts, STG they are 100% scammers and addicts, if you want real people who arent just trying to find their next fix, that's where they are. If she isn't a scammer or a junkie, more power to her to get on a better site.

  6. #3199

    Only if you pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's part of the game. Trash girl from stg charging $150 qv, $200 hh and $300 hour. And the average girl that use to be $200 hour goes to SA and start charging $300 and up and these guys really think they got something special by paying monthly on SA for girls that use to be on backpage. These girls are smart though. Sa, snapchat premium, onlyfans really got them a lot of money.
    The only way they're going to make money is if someone's paying so that's what needs to stop paying that much for These Girls Aren't worth that much money if no one pays them don't stop using those sites.

  7. #3198

    They really arent tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's part of the game. Trash girl from stg charging $150 qv, $200 hh and $300 hour. And the average girl that use to be $200 hour goes to SA and start charging $300 and up and these guys really think they got something special by paying monthly on SA for girls that use to be on backpage. These girls are smart though. Sa, snapchat premium, onlyfans really got them a lot of money.
    Honestly tho its not them. Its the foolish men. You know which ones you are and theres a few of you around.

    This business / hobby however you want to refer is cash. Its as close to an actual COD (cash on delivery) as you get without ordering pizza.

    Stop playing the fool. Your only making things worse for the rest of us and yourself. Even if not yet eventually down the road its going to be. Shit fuck that asshole was right.

    Do you and us the favor. Cut the crap. At minimum this makes scamming that much easier and harder to detect who actual is.

  8. #3197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Prob "retiring" because she is now on SA where she can pretend to not be a pro and charge guys $300+ LOL.
    That's part of the game. Trash girl from stg charging $150 qv, $200 hh and $300 hour. And the average girl that use to be $200 hour goes to SA and start charging $300 and up and these guys really think they got something special by paying monthly on SA for girls that use to be on backpage. These girls are smart though. Sa, snapchat premium, onlyfans really got them a lot of money.

  9. #3196
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan1991  [View Original Post]
    So I'm extremely heartbroken that my regular Angel is retiring does anyone know of a redhead that's a little on the think side with legs for days PM if anyone can point me in the right direction and if you ever planned on meeting up with angel I advise you do so before Monday bc she's going to be gone its shitty how all the good ones are disappearing our selection is becoming so scarce its bad:

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/051008829405

    BTW this is the angel I'm talking about seeing how everyone's name is angel now a days.
    Prob "retiring" because she is now on SA where she can pretend to not be a pro and charge guys $300+ LOL.

  10. #3195
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/930783941623

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/863555114349

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/065945732491

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/812397607174

    Hey mongers, any intel? Sorry haven't posted a review in a while, haven't seen anyone in months. Was going to see Jenny but she's always been YMMV and haven't seen anyone posted about her recently either. Thanks!
    I saw the first girl recently. Didn't report on her. Overall she was an OK time. Expected her to hav an incall then wanted to do a car date (which I don't do) wh3 n I got there. Reluctantly I took her back to my place for the visit. I wouldn't hav had an issue with her if it wasn't for her smelling like an ashtray and having an odor too. Smh.

  11. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    As of late she has been a conplete nitemare to get ahold of. And if you do she no shows. Which have been my 2 last experiences with her. So I've moved on. And I'm looking for another provider.
    So, I saw her this past Friday night. I didn't actually go to see her but she was rooming with the girl I went to see in Enfield. She left when I got there. Sed she was going somewhere else in CT. Now I've never seen her before, but she is tiny. Given her pics, I expected her to hav some more meat on her. She didn't look good. Looked very used up.

  12. #3193

    Pretti Brown

    She posted.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/779298002566
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201121-184633_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201121-184641_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201121-184653_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #3192

    Pretti Brown (Prettibrown)

    Hello gentlemen. A warning about Prettibrown. She was posting on stg quite a bit. I usually choose wisely when I actually partake, but am embarrassed to admit, I was taken bigtime by this one. Was in a rare mood and contacted her for a good time at my place. She was quick to respond, communication was great. She brought a friend, things were chill and we were having a good time. Long story short, after a few hours, when it was time for the main event, she had no intentions of doing anything, and it was obvious she never did. Her and her friend like the pipe. She wanted to argue, (the pipe), I just wanted her out. Someone came by and got them. She's taken down all her posts, and I unfortunately deleted her number because I couldn't take the reminder of my mistake. However, she has a profile under Prettibrown on the major social media platform. Wish I was reporting a winner, but this one will rob you. Be safe, good luck.

  14. #3191

    A bit late, my mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Novel  [View Original Post]
    I highly appreciate the fast response and info. Thank you.
    I see I'm way late to the party. Sorry, was reading the new posts in sequence. What BaldOldGuy and Fallen said.

  15. #3190

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Novel  [View Original Post]
    Passing through the area next week and had my eyes on this one. Anybody able to verify that she's real? Seems pretty legit to me so far, answers texts and pics don't show up anywhere else:

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/939782418759

    Thanks.
    I've seen her. She has a lot of reviews on the Hartford board. Search under "Elaina" or "Elaine". Heavy user.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape