Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 976 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4548

    Roxanne

    My proctologist said she's a very sweet clean Puerto Rican MILF with a good attitude, gives a decent BBBJ is GFE has some really nice big naturals that love to be sucked on, has a delicious tasty clean kitty and always covers for the main event. She's a def must see in his book.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurguson  [View Original Post]

  2. #4547

    Totally Agree

    I saw nothing but pros with her to be honest. Body was good. It's her attitude that took me by surprise and made me want to keep coming back. Agree that she is a bit pricey, but worth it in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Cons: Pics are taken in a very favorable way. She is very thick and has a mommy pooch. Pricey. Asks 2. 5 and went for 2. Till pricey. Pros: Everything else. Smart. Funny. Great attitude. Top 3 BBBJ / DT. Flexible. Love sex. Overall I recommend.

  3. #4546

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    The boys over on EM speak highly about her. Haven't seen her myself but thinking about seeing her soon.
    Since when did you have to pay for premium on that site? Or was it always like that?

    Would why'all say its worth the pay?

  4. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Brox239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marissa? Tried to get ahold but doesn't respond.
    The boys over on EM speak highly about her. Haven't seen her myself but thinking about seeing her soon.

  5. #4544
    Total waste of time. Her pics are all super filtered. Body is a mess, and had a shitty attitude when I met her. Staying at a shitty hotel in the Cape on Del Prado.

  6. #4543

    Brox;

    Quote Originally Posted by Brox239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marissa? Tried to get ahold but doesn't respond.
    I called a week ago. No answer. I called today, no answer. I find her uniquely attractive.

  7. #4542

    Anyone. She's been posting for a while now


  8. #4541

    Fake

    Same ad posted nationwide.

  9. #4540

    I saw Jesse

    Cons: Pics are taken in a very favorable way. She is very thick and has a mommy pooch. Pricey. Asks 2. 5 and went for 2. Till pricey. Pros: Everything else. Smart. Funny. Great attitude. Top 3 BBBJ / DT. Flexible. Love sex. Overall I recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xyz1.jpg‎  

  10. #4539

    Ghosted

    Set up a time with Ashley yesterday morning. Got to the location and she wouldn't return my texts. Tried again today after she apologized for falling asleep. After texting her for 3 minutes she disappeared again and wouldn't return my messages. At least this time I didn't drive all the way to her location before she ghosted me. Shame because she's just my type according to the photos. Anyone have any luck, is she worth the struggle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13F3C807-1D69-45F7-8DFC-C2D4EFE9C0CC.jpg‎  

  11. #4538

    It's the principal of things I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrozay1  [View Original Post]
    And she had the audacity to write "% GUARANTEED MY PHOTOS" lmao. How was the face though?
    Face was 4/10, don't get me wrong she was clean, dressed up and did her make up. I sincerely believe that if she did put up original pics she's not bad for a big girl and some men prefer that.

  12. #4537

    Lucy

    $. 5 hh bbj cfs.

    Was sketched out by an ad posted on stg that made it seem like she's a bad candy addict. Went in anyway was worth the hh maybe we'll go in for an hr next time.

  13. #4536

    Marissa

    Anyone seen Marissa? Tried to get ahold but doesn't respond.

  14. #4535

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/356173348897

    This girl has got to have gotten some attention from members. I did read one review but the he bailed and the details were sparse. Anyone met Kara?
    I've seen one good review and one negative on kara. My buddy confirmed that the negative one is spot on. My buddy's not sure if she's using fake pics or old pics but the girl you see looks nothing like the pics. The body pics have the correct tattoos but again maybe they are 20 years old. Needless to say my buddy won't be repeating.

  15. #4534

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2163558

    Should have learned from past lessons but what's a guy to do with an early sat morning wood that just won't listen to reason.

    Setup the appt (100 for hh), got there waited just 2-3 minutes. But as the door opened the she was behind so I didn't get a good enough view of the face but as she closed the door, she was at least 60 lbs more then the pics and the body just doesn't match with the pics on the Ad at all. I still went on with it, I still don't understand why though, its bothering me now.

    Mechanical BJ, cover was must no cowgirl. Only positions offered were Mish or doggy and 5 minutes into it I just left. There was almost zero connection, very zombie ish exp.

    Avoid if I were you.
    And she had the audacity to write "% GUARANTEED MY PHOTOS" lmao. How was the face though?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape