Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9611

    Keep trying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I was out of town for a few days & reached out to Kay while I was away to set up a dream for the day after my return. We had great comms & went back & forth a few time leading up to the day. Morning came & I reached out to confirm and heard nothing back. A couple hours later around when we were to meet up she texted that she had just woken up and would be ready soon. Awesome I'm thinking because I'm really excited to see her and have wanted to for a very long time. I head her way & it was spotty comms again she had me waiting then completely went dark and ghosted me. I understand she gets nervous because I do too but I'm hoping that I still get to see her. I reached out again a few times since but have heard nothing back despite her placing a couple new adds. If you know her consider yourself fortunate to have made it that far because if everything I've read is true she is a rare gem in Brevard.
    Saw her three weeks ago, coms were good the whole time. Texted her about 0800 and heard back by 0830. Set up a dream for 1000. Nice apartment in MI, definitely the girl in the photos. Very nice, a bit of small talk then the dream started. DFK, some snuggling (okay, I'm an old guy and I like to snuggle! Then I went down on her. She stopped and asked if I minded a dam, never did that before but was okay. She enjoyed it, I guess I'm just not a fan of the taste of latex. Then it was my turn. Ad says DT, and yes she can. CIM, wouldn't stop till I made her, then off to spit and gargle. Came back, snuggled again, wasn't sure I'd be able to get up for round two but she has the oral skills to raise the dead! So on with protection and rode me till another pop. A few more minutes of snuggling / small talk, she cleaned me up and I left a very happy man. Damage $$ for just over an hour. Will definitely repeat.

  2. #9610

    Kay belle

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that this is fairly common with Kay. In fact, it's happened to me too, also recently. We agreed on a day and time a little in advance, she asked that I contact her a few hours ahead of time when the day arrived, I did that, got no response, reached out again, still no response, reached out a third time, still no response. I even sent a text again the next day, just a "try again some other time" sort of message, no reply to that one either. Unfortunately, we all know that comms can be tough with these ladies. As to Kay specifically, for those that can crack the code and actually meet with her, the reviews are something close to 100% positive. While I can't speak for anyone else, I'll try again some other time, though I'll probably have a Plan B every damn time too!
    I've seen her a few times and got ghosted a few times by her. She's very nervous all the time! But I wouldn't pre plan with her. Text her are you available now? Not later. If you get a yes haul ass there. I'm a lunchtime guy so it works with most of the chicks for me. Most of them sleep all day. I've texted 10 girls before and not one response! LOL.

  3. #9609

    You're in good company!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I was out of town for a few days & reached out to Kay while I was away to set up a dream for the day after my return. We had great comms & went back & forth a few time leading up to the day. Morning came & I reached out to confirm and heard nothing back. A couple hours later around when we were to meet up she texted that she had just woken up and would be ready soon. Awesome I'm thinking because I'm really excited to see her and have wanted to for a very long time. I head her way & it was spotty comms again she had me waiting then completely went dark and ghosted me. I understand she gets nervous because I do too but I'm hoping that I still get to see her. I reached out again a few times since but have heard nothing back despite her placing a couple new adds. If you know her consider yourself fortunate to have made it that far because if everything I've read is true she is a rare gem in Brevard.
    Rumor has it that this is fairly common with Kay. In fact, it's happened to me too, also recently. We agreed on a day and time a little in advance, she asked that I contact her a few hours ahead of time when the day arrived, I did that, got no response, reached out again, still no response, reached out a third time, still no response. I even sent a text again the next day, just a "try again some other time" sort of message, no reply to that one either. Unfortunately, we all know that comms can be tough with these ladies. As to Kay specifically, for those that can crack the code and actually meet with her, the reviews are something close to 100% positive. While I can't speak for anyone else, I'll try again some other time, though I'll probably have a Plan B every damn time too!

  4. #9608

    Zero luck

    Afternoon Gents,

    I have had no luck finding any of our Brevard girls that offer TUMA not even at the local parlors. Such a pain in the azz driving out to Orlando for it. Any suggestions?

  5. #9607

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one actually has a picture of a ghost right there in her ad. LOL.
    Oh damn yeah LOL fucking a ghost will be a great experience meant if they are exist LOL.

  6. #9606

    Amber in Merritt Island

    Had a fun visit.

    Sketchy trailer but communication was good.

    Nice body for her age and excellent BBBJ skills.

    I will visit her again.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...l/787989308949

  7. #9605
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Try many times no response at all.
    The 2nd one actually has a picture of a ghost right there in her ad. LOL.

  8. #9604
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Has any one met her personally? She has a very active onlyfans page, and frankly, I am headed south next month to the spacecoast and I want some of this:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/000565174213
    She's been advertising for a couple weeks no location not a local phone number and no one has reviewed her I'm thinking it's a fake ad.

  9. #9603
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Has any one met her personally? She has a very active onlyfans page, and frankly, I am headed south next month to the spacecoast and I want some of this:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/000565174213
    I'm not seeing a link to her onlyfans. Are you sure this is the same person?

  10. #9602

    Newer cocoa beach provider

    Has any one met her personally? She has a very active onlyfans page, and frankly, I am headed south next month to the spacecoast and I want some of this:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/000565174213

  11. #9601

  12. #9600

  13. #9599
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    She could peg someone with a strap on.

    I remember there was a provider that took a picture in front of a flag a while back.
    Now THAT might provoke a Rebel Yell.

  14. #9598

    It could get worst

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Aww come on what could possibly go wrong.
    She could peg someone with a strap on.

    I remember there was a provider that took a picture in front of a flag a while back.

  15. #9597
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuban624  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing a add on stg any info on her https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/631901099706.
    Massage summer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape