Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 976 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4541

    Fake

    Same ad posted nationwide.

  2. #4540

    I saw Jesse

    Cons: Pics are taken in a very favorable way. She is very thick and has a mommy pooch. Pricey. Asks 2. 5 and went for 2. Till pricey. Pros: Everything else. Smart. Funny. Great attitude. Top 3 BBBJ / DT. Flexible. Love sex. Overall I recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xyz1.jpg‎  

  3. #4539

    Ghosted

    Set up a time with Ashley yesterday morning. Got to the location and she wouldn't return my texts. Tried again today after she apologized for falling asleep. After texting her for 3 minutes she disappeared again and wouldn't return my messages. At least this time I didn't drive all the way to her location before she ghosted me. Shame because she's just my type according to the photos. Anyone have any luck, is she worth the struggle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13F3C807-1D69-45F7-8DFC-C2D4EFE9C0CC.jpg‎  

  4. #4538

    It's the principal of things I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrozay1  [View Original Post]
    And she had the audacity to write "% GUARANTEED MY PHOTOS" lmao. How was the face though?
    Face was 4/10, don't get me wrong she was clean, dressed up and did her make up. I sincerely believe that if she did put up original pics she's not bad for a big girl and some men prefer that.

  5. #4537

    Lucy

    $. 5 hh bbj cfs.

    Was sketched out by an ad posted on stg that made it seem like she's a bad candy addict. Went in anyway was worth the hh maybe we'll go in for an hr next time.

  6. #4536

    Marissa

    Anyone seen Marissa? Tried to get ahold but doesn't respond.

  7. #4535

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/356173348897

    This girl has got to have gotten some attention from members. I did read one review but the he bailed and the details were sparse. Anyone met Kara?
    I've seen one good review and one negative on kara. My buddy confirmed that the negative one is spot on. My buddy's not sure if she's using fake pics or old pics but the girl you see looks nothing like the pics. The body pics have the correct tattoos but again maybe they are 20 years old. Needless to say my buddy won't be repeating.

  8. #4534

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalisamirz  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2163558

    Should have learned from past lessons but what's a guy to do with an early sat morning wood that just won't listen to reason.

    Setup the appt (100 for hh), got there waited just 2-3 minutes. But as the door opened the she was behind so I didn't get a good enough view of the face but as she closed the door, she was at least 60 lbs more then the pics and the body just doesn't match with the pics on the Ad at all. I still went on with it, I still don't understand why though, its bothering me now.

    Mechanical BJ, cover was must no cowgirl. Only positions offered were Mish or doggy and 5 minutes into it I just left. There was almost zero connection, very zombie ish exp.

    Avoid if I were you.
    And she had the audacity to write "% GUARANTEED MY PHOTOS" lmao. How was the face though?

  9. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Sure she's real and you can see her all over the internet.

    Just not around here.
    Actually, she died a couple of years ago.

  10. #4532

    Total Scam. Regretful Experience

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2163558

    Should have learned from past lessons but what's a guy to do with an early sat morning wood that just won't listen to reason.

    Setup the appt (100 for hh), got there waited just 2-3 minutes. But as the door opened the she was behind so I didn't get a good enough view of the face but as she closed the door, she was at least 60 lbs more then the pics and the body just doesn't match with the pics on the Ad at all. I still went on with it, I still don't understand why though, its bothering me now.

    Mechanical BJ, cover was must no cowgirl. Only positions offered were Mish or doggy and 5 minutes into it I just left. There was almost zero connection, very zombie ish exp.

    Avoid if I were you.

  11. #4531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Sure she's real and you can see her all over the internet.

    Just not around here.

  12. #4530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurguson  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Real, great real tits and pretty. Fun, sweet lady.

    Only downside was the BBBJ was more theater than blow.

    Maybe that's changed or you can guide her.

  13. #4529

  14. #4528

    Suicide Girl

    Nah. The pics are from Suicide Girls.

  15. #4527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape