Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11020
-
11-23-20 16:21 #2605Banned Member

Posts: 1358I've just texted her to ask some basic questions, but nothing about extra services.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Also, note the phone number in the headline is 202-XXX-9505, but in the text within the ad, it is 206. -XXX-9505. A google search of either number does bring her up.
-
11-23-20 15:58 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 1209She down with BB?
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 15:03 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 278Julie, The Truth!
https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/...a/9777099.html
I was in town for work and decided to see what fun Seattle had in the area. I think I hit the jackpot!! Book with confidence as Julie is truly a wonderful masseuse! Hands down the best massage I have ever had and I've been to Asia!
Not only did her massage completely relax me on the flip she was a treat!
Lfk, BBBJ, cg, mish, daty, and doggie. Tight, clean, passionate and adorable! I'm flying back east but wish I lived in this area to spend more time with her. Sexy Asian, maybe late 20's, gorgeous body, fulfilling massage technique and superb FS provider. 160 for the half but when I saw her I took my time at the 2 hondo hour and was glad I did! 20 min ride south on 5.
Creepin.
-
11-23-20 13:48 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 127Visiting
Hey fellas- I'm going to be coming through in a few weeks from Florida. I'm not familiar with all of your various platforms for hunting. So I'm hoping for some good recommendations.
Looking for somebody on the Eros scale of things, gives enthusiastic head, great assets and body type (curvy ok but no BBW) Age is not an issue as long as they're hot and willing.
The beachbabe caught my eye but I can't find reviews.
Hopefully you guys can help with any UTRs or ATFs to make my visit memorable.
Thanks in advance!
-
11-23-20 10:25 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 98Link
For you lazy asses LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by Ashun
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...0133.htm?cat=1
-
11-23-20 10:23 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 98Per her text message, " Pick your poison hunny😈128166;128536;180 body rub 220 nuru 360 for companionship and 410 for The Goddess. Package. I would imagine the latter includes BBFS.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 09:31 #2599Regular Member

Posts: 21BrookeJamison
Anyone have any intel on BrookeJamison from that other site? Pictures look hot, if any one has any info feel free to pm thanks.
-
11-23-20 00:44 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 34Jenny32
Does she bb? If yes, $?
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 00:08 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 124Well, now her ad has been removed. It's a big red flag. Super cute pics, low rates, bb, 'newbie friendly', etc. Let someone else break the ice on this one.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, she's on my TDL and I'm watching for a review.
-
11-22-20 23:53 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 143Sweet Anna
Agreed, she is a real gem.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
Pro tip: her shower s hooked up wrong, so if you want hot water, move it to the cold side.
-
11-22-20 22:36 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw her a couple of years ago and while she is definitely BBBJ friendly, CIM was off limits without a $100 up charge.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 19:50 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 60Shelby
I've seen her many times. She does a great BBBJ, but have never done CIM. You might want to check beforehand.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 17:33 #2593Banned Member

Posts: 1358Cute gal. Wonder exactly what "VIP / bb special" means? Rates, though, are somewhat high.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
Also, nothing definitive at all with a google search of her phone number. That is a red flag.
-
11-22-20 16:21 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 156Jenny aka the horse trainer
Attractive MILF type with a great body, plump ass and hot bush.
Awesome interactive shower to start with before the real fun begins.
Things got hot and heavy during a very sensual nuru massage.
-
11-22-20 15:32 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 541Channy?
Does anyone recognize this woman? Channy on T and A.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3Bmy-first-ad!%26%2310084%3 B-pornstar-quality-service%26%2310084%3 Bbeautiful-native-american%26%2310084%3 B-350-two-hour-%26%2310084%3 B-200 hr%26%2310084%3 B-150 hh%26%2310084%3 B-100 qv%26%2310084%3 B-50-off-review-special%26%2310084%3 Boutcall-incall%26%2310084%3 Bvip-bb%26%2310084%3 B.











Reply With Quote






