Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 17260
-
11-23-20 08:53 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 1622Okay?
You're joking right? It's from 71 to Cleveland Ave, with the hotsposts being around any of the convenience stores, particularly marathon. Quantity and quality are lower East of McGuffey. Also Cleveland Ave from Hudson to Oakland Park occasionally has decent women. But usually ugly skanks and faggots dressed as women.
Originally Posted by Gabrielfa
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 07:45 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 309I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere but could someone be kind enough to tell me the route on Hudson? In exchange I give you a redhead that some of you might recognize from years back, appearantly cleaned up, creeped off her FB page
-
11-22-20 12:00 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 1157You have a very good point there!
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 13:29 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 1622Charlee is always with her pet chimp! Charlee was fun for a while but there are better options. I am pretty sure I have already creamed all the good looking ladies around Hudson, but would be interested in sperminating new ladies. I feel much safer around Hudson than the West Side. Mostly because SoHud and Clintonville are just a short distance away. No college students are going to call the cops on two people doing BBFSCIP in a car.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 21:43 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 490Charlee
Haven't seen her out for a while. Yesterday morning took a hudson stroll. Saw a red head that caught my eye. Did a loop to recognize it was Charlee. She looks better blond, but they don't listen. Anyway, her handeler (tall skinny black dude) was across the street yelling instructions to her, who he felt safe with I guess. Scooped her, took her to my spot for a good cup of morning coffee. She knows what I like, best throat in town, had to help her a bit at first, then let her do her thing. Love the feeling of the throat opening up, getting a little gag, this girl can do it. Didn't stop till I told he to. Even showed me the mouthfull of the little swimmers before swallowing down. Street rate plus a very good tip for her above average performance. Only number is her handelers, so don't ask.
-
11-20-20 21:23 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 28Freckled Red Head
On the Sully Stroll if you see a fat reddish blonde with freckles, hair usually in a pony tail, pull over and treat her right. First, good attitude and no drama. Second, to quote her, "Sucking dick. It's what I do. " Good skills.
-
11-19-20 21:04 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 26Love the warmer weather tonight!
I usually cruise Sully when looking for SWs but decided to hit Hudson earlier tonight. Despite the fears of Covid-19, seemed to be a good amount of people out which makes me a little nervous. Picked up a skinny blonde. Didn't get her name. She grabbed my cock almost immediately after a quick discussion and started blowing me while I was driving down an alley. I parked behind some building. She started slowing down and seemed to be getting tired. I looked out the window and some crackhead was looking in with a huge ass smile. I couldn't finish after that but gave the girl 30 bucks for her efforts. She jumped out and was gone like a fart in the wind. Not the most memorable experience and I know I over paid given the results but that wasn't her fault. I went home and rubbed one out. I'm sure she smoked her earnings. We'll both sleep soundly tonight.
-
11-19-20 12:09 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 2738Years ago on 315 north right by Worthington Hills there were some HS girls washing cars in bikinis and I saw an Ambulance plow into a car at the light LOL I am sure he was looking at them.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:35 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 298Rule Number One
Honestly, after a few close calls I was going to write this anyway, but better late than never. Rule number fucking one, with a bullet, is PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DRIVING!! You absolutely don't want to have an incident on Hooker Highway, even if it's not your fault. The best case is your home gets flooded with mail from attorneys and independent claims adjusters referencing the police report. All the other possibilities are worse. So. Some specific suggestions:
Originally Posted by ThirdManAlive
[View Original Post]
1. Learn your route. Do a few reconnaissance laps to see where the landmarks are, the stop lights and stop signs, roadside parking, lane changes, etc. Learn the areas where the girls are and where there are turns or parking lots for pickup.
2. Watch your six. This is usually interpreted as "watch out for LE", but literally. Look in the rearview mirror and be sure you are always aware of whether there is traffic behind you. Keep up your speed, pull over to let traffic pass, or take a lap around a side block, and wait until you can cruise without someone on your tail.
3. Do not brake for hookers. Don't disrupt traffic to take a closer look or hit the brakes to make a scoop. Either pull over or into a parking lot or a side street. Most girls oblige by standing near a convenient pickup spot, but if you see one walking just find the nearest turn and wait for her (be sure to signal). This is another reason it helps to learn the route.
4. Don't rubberneck. It's hard to get a good look at a girl on the side of the road, especially at night, and especially if you don't know the local talent. If you see a prospect ahead of you, check your six, know where you are, manage your speed so you can see her and signal without having someone on your tail, and figure out where you are going to turn to scoop. Speed up in the "dead zones" to create some space so you have a bit more time when you see someone.
You know there are a lot of people out there who are also cruising who are going to be awful drivers. Watch out for them, practice sound defensive driving, practice safe cruising, and you have a better chance of avoiding an experience that will be much worse than a blowjob with teeth.
-
11-17-20 22:36 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 1622Drii
I was driving around Sully in the daytime for once. I saw 21 year old Drii near Sunoco, which is at Sully and Highland. Her pretty frizzy hair is hard to miss. She doesn't like BBFS so I opted for a BBBJCIM for 25. First she hit her pipe and exhaled a huge cloud of crack smoke. Then she took my meat in her mouth with the usual enthusiasm. I would rank her in the top 10 percent of her craft. However, I came just as she took my cock out of her mouth for just a second. It got in her hair, my pants, the gear shifter, the area between the seat and the center console, the cup holder, and some made it in her mouth too. We wiped up and threw the dirty napkins that were covered in sperm out the window into the street. I then dropped her off at the drug house near Clarendon and Sully. I never tell passengers in my car that they are sitting on lots of lots of DNA.
Has anyone seen Kaitlyn? (blonde, early 20's, huge mole on her eyebrow) Can be seen on Hudson or Weber.
-
11-13-20 06:04 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 390I don't do it often but.
Hello All,
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]
When in our areas more financially challenged neighborhoods I watch and drive like an old man. Wait I am an old man!! First of all mostly those around you can't drive have no insurance and are going to run if they hit you! They've got warrants. I watch at intersections I watch when stopped with my turn signal on and especially in parking lots. Watch driving through alleys running over stuff cutting your tires. Once down by the RR bridge I cut down the alley and a guy came out his back door and shot at me. Missed but scary!! Be careful.
Usedtobedoctor.
-
11-12-20 23:07 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 490Sully
Years ago had a guy in a big suv hit me in the ass (my car to be specific) so hard he drove me into a suv in front of me. I'm positive he was looking at a ho, I was as well but still able to drive. Car 1 year old, totaled. Fun to explain that to the SO.
Originally Posted by ThirdManAlive
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 22:44 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 73I'm shocked there aren't more accidents on Sully honestly with all the rubbernecking.
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 18:56 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 308Just a reminder to drive safely
My first mistake was going to E Main St. From time to time get an SW there that is kinda new to the game, and it's close to me so I hit it up from time to time. Coming out of an alley to make a scoop, looked both ways, was safe and clear to go, and bam. SUV comes absolutely flying off main and smashes into me. Car is totalled and my back is feeling awful. And the guy who hit me, drive away. I didn't get a good look at him or his vehicle and he was gone before I realised what had happened. All for what likely would have been a shitty twenty dollar BJ. So when you're out there never get too comfortable out there driving around. As soon as you do you could end up like me or worse. Luckily I'm single so I don't have anyone to answer to, but you married guys don't want to have to explain why your car got totaled on Sully at 11 pm. Be. Careful. That's all.
-
11-11-20 08:13 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 76I actually picked her up last week around Sully and Princeton. Said she normally does Escort but needed extra money to fix her car. She looked pretty good and had a nice body. She isn't rail skinny but I would say a healthy weight. Definitely not heavy in any way. She was fun and nice. She said I was lucky to find her because all the other girls walking around are gross LOL. Which is mostly true. I rarely go with SW and am pretty picky. If you see her out I'd recommend. Spent 30. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





