Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5390
-
11-22-20 11:50 #170Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lyndsey
You are correct, those pictures are at least 2-3 years.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 09:55 #169Senior Member

Posts: 205Lyndsey Lux pics
It may be a current ad but those pics are from 2-3 years ago. She has put on 25-30 pounds.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 16:00 #168Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lyndsey Lux
She only works certain days of the week. Here's a current ad for her.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144595
-
11-19-20 09:38 #167Senior Member

Posts: 285Yes, that's on top of the regular fee. It was worth it for me. She's not some street walker. She kinda reminds me of Savannah Sixx. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dmdpall
[View Original Post]
Got to pay to play. YMMV. Good luck!
-
11-19-20 03:39 #166Regular Member

Posts: 23Bella
Hi thanks for the review in Bella. I've been trying to see her but no luck yet. Just curious the $160 for BBBJ, is that on top of the regular fee? If so that seems like a lot for BBBJ only.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 13:47 #165Senior Member

Posts: 285"Soft Touch" - Bella
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038
She doesn't work as much as she used to, and I don't think she's taking new customers. Was my ATF, but our schedules don't match anymore.
Pics are very accurate, but her tattoos were edited out. She does have a lot of tattoos.
God bless Latina sensuality. Lots of kissing and licking. I love that shit. Pretty standard first meeting, but the second meet and every meet after, she didn't even give me a massage. Just flipped me over and started rubbing me out. It was intense.
BBBJ for an extra $160. No CIM.
-
11-18-20 05:14 #164Senior Member

Posts: 98Have any of you guys met this lady?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201963
-
11-17-20 22:55 #163Senior Member

Posts: 46LOL! That's hilarious. Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 19:41 #162Senior Member

Posts: 144Caroline
If she is the hot redhead, I tried to schedule something with her last year. But she made it very clear over our texts that it was professional only with NO extras. I thought ya ya ya we'll see when I get there, but the final nail in the coffin was when she told me she offered a 4 hand option. With her husband. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCounselor
[View Original Post]
Too bad though. She was fine as hell!
-
11-17-20 16:09 #161Senior Member

Posts: 46Caroline's massage
Saw this cute girl recently. She allowed an undraped massage but firmly said no to HJ or self release which I found weird. Gave a lot of signals early on that she would be open. Anyone else have experiences?
https://carolinesmassages.com/
-
11-17-20 12:55 #160Senior Member

Posts: 380Mokara #12517 in Massage
Found my earlier post. Don't know how to link.
-
11-17-20 12:53 #159Senior Member

Posts: 380Mokara
I saw Mokara when she was in Sorrento, I think I wrote a review / summary in the Massage section before this thread was started. But anyway, like Valerie (Sorrento) and Luna and Camilla in Scripps, Mokara is from the same "stable". I guess she has moved and kept the same rates and ad structure. The light GFE will slow for FBSM, nuru, and I had daty, lots of slides, and I can't recall if she reciprocated oral for me (I don't think so). The rates are high to get this service. She has a fantastic body, GNDish face. It's worth a visit for the variety, but too expensive in my mind to place on a regular rotation. I will say she is very genuinely sensual. She reacted to the daty very well, not an act. But I think the new place doesn't have a shower, which for me is a big issue following any session let alone a nuru with daty.
Originally Posted by BlueDogWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 12:48 #158Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone have any intel in Irina. I haven't reached out to her yet, but pics look good and ad is written like a sane person.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159854
-
11-16-20 21:08 #157Regular Member

Posts: 2Mokara
Has anybody see Mokara? Ad mentions of extras and was curious what she offers.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200166
Saw Nathalie a few weeks ago and can confirm from what other people have other said of how good her sessions are. Opted for the 1 hour Nuru, no extras offered and has a shower available. Setting up the appointment with her is a hit or miss.
-
11-16-20 13:10 #156Senior Member

Posts: 78Apologies, that was a typo, mean to type "current event". She's admitted she hasn't visited the gym in awhile.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




