Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 19295
-
11-23-20 07:26 #9605Senior Member

Posts: 65The 2nd one actually has a picture of a ghost right there in her ad. LOL.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 22:31 #9604Senior Member

Posts: 57She's been advertising for a couple weeks no location not a local phone number and no one has reviewed her I'm thinking it's a fake ad.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 20:49 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 824I'm not seeing a link to her onlyfans. Are you sure this is the same person?
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 20:31 #9602Senior Member

Posts: 323Newer cocoa beach provider
Has any one met her personally? She has a very active onlyfans page, and frankly, I am headed south next month to the spacecoast and I want some of this:
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/000565174213
-
11-22-20 19:48 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 353Ghost
Try many times no response at all.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 19:21 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 232
-
11-22-20 19:07 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 83Now THAT might provoke a Rebel Yell.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 17:31 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 228It could get worst
She could peg someone with a strap on.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
I remember there was a provider that took a picture in front of a flag a while back.
-
11-21-20 20:42 #9597Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage summer?
Originally Posted by Cuban624
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 19:11 #9596Banned Member

Posts: 551Summer
Summer is real and safe. Nice boobs, though not real as the ad says, but close enough. A nice lady worth visiting.
Originally Posted by Cuban624
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 15:05 #9595Regular Member

Posts: 1Best providers in Melbourne
Traveling to Melbourne in 2 weeks for work. Who are some of you top providers in the area?
-
11-21-20 12:30 #9594Regular Member

Posts: 1Summer any info
So I've been seeing a add on stg any info on her https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/631901099706.
-
11-21-20 10:58 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 597Wrong forum
Sorry wrong forum.
-
11-21-20 10:14 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 65Jewels
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/132835902124
Comms were fast & good although we did have a minor miscommunication but it worked out fine. She has a tight young looking spinner body with great legs & small tits. She has more of a "milfy" former stripper face, not unattractive but also not necessarily noticeable in a crowd if she were fully dressed but the tight body of a 20 yr old for sure. Fully Open menu (but we did not kiss at all) so not sure about dfk or maybe it's a YMMV situation. Head game was on point put the cover on & stood over the side of the bed in doggy then after having digits deep in her holes went headed for a trip to Greece. This is where the communication got off. In her add is says she does everything in her description so I didn't discuss it first & she likes to prepare but she went along as best as possible but switched me from a hhr to a QV and rushed me through. I pounded away both holes then she finished me in her mouth. All in all is was fun. I did feel quite rushed but might repeat for the body alone (l love the spinners) maybe a follow up might go smoother. Damage should have been 80/ QV but I was prepared for a hhr & left behind a c-note in this dream.
I read another review of Bree & am wondering if they work out of the same duplex in Melbourne. That might be a fun mother / daughter double dream if that's the case but I really don't know.
-
11-21-20 09:31 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 260Lol
Aww come on what could possibly go wrong.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





